GB Summer Romance Announcements

I wonder what Rob's opinion oh this nontroversy will be? He seems to have a lot of experience in this area.

Someone once floated the idea of charging - I rather like it. Then we would see who does and doesn't have alts. Perhaps it would force people to curb their bad behavior when they know they are likely to get banned and have to pay to rejoin. Vat's latest assertion that Luke and I are the Hashtags is just petty and ridiculous. Trolling Silvergurl for her figure is as awful as fat shaming. I almost wish we could back to the election for the haters to have something better to focus their time on.

Someone once floated the idea of charging - I rather like it. Then we would see who does and doesn't have alts. Perhaps it would force people to curb their bad behavior when they know they are likely to get banned and have to pay to rejoin. Vat's latest assertion that Luke and I are the Hashtags is just petty and ridiculous. Trolling Silvergurl for her figure is as awful as fat shaming. I almost wish we could back to the election for the haters to have something better to focus their time on.

Luke doesn't have alts? lol. :)

I agree Ferm. The board is getting ridiculous with all the alt and troll nonsense. It is tough to carry a decent conversation without one of these idiots posting away.
Thankfully I have a life in the real world, so I could careless what an alt here, says about me.

I agree Ferm. The board is getting ridiculous with all the alt and troll nonsense. It is tough to carry a decent conversation without one of these idiots posting away.
Thankfully I have a life in the real world, so I could careless what an alt here, says about me.

You mean like what you said about shagly? :)

Hypocrite.

You mean like what you said about shagly? :)

Hypocrite.

Do you know the back history of Shagly? From years ago? There is a reason why no one responds to his posts.

My other guess is that maybe you are Shagly, as you seem pretty worried about him.

Don't let the alts and trolls get you down. I think you have a great figure and fantastic abs. :) :heart:

Alts and Trolls don't bother me personally. I have the ability to click off my computer and go do something outside.

Do you know the back history of Shagly? From years ago? There is a reason why no one responds to his posts.

My other guess is that maybe you are Shagly, as you seem pretty worried about him.

Grab a pitch fork and follow the crowd. :)

Alts and Trolls don't bother me personally. I have the ability to click off my computer and go do something outside.

Some trolls are fun to fuck with.

Alts are just coward trolls. It's fun to watch them follow you around on Ignore, but nothing they say is worth reading. If the are to much a coward to say it from their real account then why bother?

It's the ones that pretend to be angels and then play bitchy games behind the scenes you have to worry about.

Alts are just coward trolls. It's fun to watch them follow you around on Ignore, but nothing they say is worth reading. If the are to much a coward to say it from their real account then why bother?

It's the ones that pretend to be angels and then play bitchy games behind the scenes you have to worry about.

This is very true.

Nope - just some of us are adults that don't have to post drama all over the board covertly and some of you are little boys in the bodies of grown men. Keep playing your passive aggressive games. Those who buy your line of shit get exactly what they deserve.

Heaven knows I fell for it a bit.

Why does anyone care who's fucking whom?! For the record, I am fucking no one, which is why I'm bitchy. :nana:

Why does anyone care who's fucking whom?! For the record, I am fucking no one, which is why I'm bitchy. :nana:

I feel the same way - sorry you are bitchy. I think the subject is making most of us that way and I wish people would just move on with their pathetic lives.

I suspect they don't bother you personally, because those who tried to pick on you didn't figure out Your Achille's heel.
Mine neither. (being trolled with third world paki slurs when I'm from Europe is just stupid)

But I've seen them in action at their nastiest, when they kept hounding Ish about his dead child and wishing death on Ann when she was just given the news of cancer & surgery. And so on.
And they harassed people about, or engaged in slander about people's personal life or families.

You can't fully rely on the ignore button, because someone will quote them or encourage them.
And the fact that it's online doesn't diminish bullying and harassment.

Last edited:

Praise a poster who spoke about several issues that could have had him banned.
He is creepy. :)

I learned enough about the GB to know not to take anyone's word at face value, even yours or AJ, whom I respect.

Because I've seen all sorts of decent people -from that pov- like myself, being accused of the most outrageous and illicit things, and harassed at length.
Whereas real culprits were excused or even encouraged by some.

For me, what I see is what I believe.
I haven't seen Shagly engage in such behaviors since I joined, but I've read the most racist inuendoes on his part ("It's coon season so let's go hunting" and so on).

Last edited:
Back