The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXVIII: Suffering Sappho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadnt realized that you've been here only since FEB. You fit in here nicely :)

Thank you. :) I do like it here. Minus the occasional riff raff. ;) :devil:

Just like sacrificing a virgin to the volcano without the virgin.

You know... um, they gave up human sacrifices in the OT. I thought you were all about the new covenant. I'm disappointed you know.

hopefully it'll take awhile because i don't have any idea what the name should be.

I thought it was based off your post?
 
no. i mean, it can be and when i think of something i'll edit it into that post, but it's whatever you want it to be, really.
 
no. i mean, it can be and when i think of something i'll edit it into that post, but it's whatever you want it to be, really.

Ooooh now I understand.

Well, if it were up to me, I'd go with "nooks and crannies". But that's just me. :cool:
 
it is? well, fuck it. suffering sappho! it is then.

if you don't get that then you're really not a fan.
 
I miss Linda Carter Wonder Woman days. There will never be one [built] like her again.
 
i mean, unless i change my mind.

which i probably will.

though i might not.

i mean, a comic reference is tempting. and one that strongly implies girl on girl action? well, you can understand the temptation.
 
Bagels are perfectly happy treats. But they do have a hole in the middle. So you're still in the whole business of holes. :cool:

One hole - not multiple. It's the multiple....

And shut it with the pomegranate, Luk!
 
i still haven't watched the nbc wonder woman pilot from a few years ago. i hear it's quite terrible.
 
please, it's tribbing when ladies are involved.

or gg rubbing, but that's not sexy at all.
 
She's on re-runs. On the oldie tv show cable channels.

I see them from time to time. When I'm flipping channels and bored. Besides having a biased boyhood crush on her, I never understood why she didn't move onto something better.
 
One hole - not multiple. It's the multiple....

And shut it with the pomegranate, Luk!


I'll stick with the english muffins and the nooks and crannies. :D

What's wrong with pomegranates? Makes a bitchin' jelly, I can tell you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top