Ask Me a Question v. 4.28.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it has to be a meal, cumin crusted chicken wraps with corn and black bean salsa...mainly because I've made it more than other things. But I like to make bruschetta and guacamole the most. Simple enough to talk while doing it and so good.

Do you like it when a big deal is made of your birthday?
not at all, I rarely tell anyone when it is lol.

If you could have one wish, what would it be? (and no cheating and saying you wish for as many wishes as you want lol)

not at all, I rarely tell anyone when it is lol.

If you could have one wish, what would it be? (and no cheating and saying you wish for as many wishes as you want lol)

World peace. Everything else then falls into place.

If you could have one sexual wish, what would it be?

Anything that leaves my hands free: 69, Girl on top and doggy... couldn't choose just one:(

How many drinks before you are under the table?
I don't drink, but even when I did I never got drunk anyway lol (I know, boring!)

Favourite alcoholic beverage?

Like everything else, quality, Azul baby... quality ;)

How do you define beauty?

Someone who is appealing inside and out including mannerisms and the whole package. :kiss:
(I haven't heard that name in a long time. ;) )

What is your favorite comfort food?

Something that I feel in my heart not see in my head.

How do you feel about Air Conditioning?

Mandatory :p ;) :p

Someone who is appealing inside and out including mannerisms and the whole package. :kiss:
(I haven't heard that name in a long time. ;) )

What is your favorite comfort food?

I don't really have any... but chocolate is a good one. My Mother also makes this casserole that is like breakfast and dinner came together and made a beautiful baby. It's heavy, it's rich and it's oh so comforting.

How do you know something?

I don't really have any... but chocolate is a good one. My Mother also makes this casserole that is like breakfast and dinner came together and made a beautiful baby. It's heavy, it's rich and it's oh so comforting.

I pay attention. :)

What special secret that you're willing to share would surprise us?

LOL. Well, it varies from thing to thing. I know that 2+2 = 4 because I was taught that, and it always worked out to use that fact in real life. Then later, I was shown some proofs and advanced concepts and understood at a deeper level what that actually meant. I suspect, even before I took a math course that I had a basic idea that if I had two pieces of chocolate and then two more, that was something bigger.

So basically, there are aspects that we understand or know easily and intuitively. Some things that we get taught or experience. And then finally, sometimes we are able to know something deeper.

You'll never really know. But sometimes you just believe.

How many people have you really loved in your life?

I pay attention. :)

What special secret that you're willing to share would surprise us?

Come in closer... a little closer...

Are you ready?

Are you really really ready?

Yes?

I watch Ink Master regularly...

;)

LOL. Well, it varies from thing to thing. I know that 2+2 = 4 because I was taught that, and it always worked out to use that fact in real life. Then later, I was shown some proofs and advanced concepts and understood at a deeper level what that actually meant. I suspect, even before I took a math course that I had a basic idea that if I had two pieces of chocolate and then two more, that was something bigger.

So basically, there are aspects that we understand or know easily and intuitively. Some things that we get taught or experience. And then finally, sometimes we are able to know something deeper.

You'll never really know. But sometimes you just believe.

How many people have you really loved in your life?

Enough and not enough.

Are the concepts of free will and fate compatible with each other?

Come in closer... a little closer...

Are you ready?

Are you really really ready?

Yes?

I watch Ink Master regularly...

;)

Enough and not enough.

Are the concepts of free will and fate compatible with each other?

Depends on the definition of both.
I think in the strictest sense no. If we have free will, then our destiny is not fateful, but the result of our actions (and possible random things, but no "nudging" things).
If our life is determined by fate, then we are not really making our own decisions and thus do not have free will.

For me, I believe we have free will. I think our sense of "fate" is more a case of when we finally open ourselves to something we may see a path toward what we want that we never saw before. When we are open to new ideas, we are open to ending up in a place we never expected.

Is love simply a case of chemicals firing in the brain? Or is it something more?

Depends on the definition of both.
I think in the strictest sense no. If we have free will, then our destiny is not fateful, but the result of our actions (and possible random things, but no "nudging" things).
If our life is determined by fate, then we are not really making our own decisions and thus do not have free will.

For me, I believe we have free will. I think our sense of "fate" is more a case of when we finally open ourselves to something we may see a path toward what we want that we never saw before. When we are open to new ideas, we are open to ending up in a place we never expected.

Is love simply a case of chemicals firing in the brain? Or is it something more?

It's all of the above. I like how the Greeks have multiple understanding of love. It is chemicals firing in the brain. It's also the want of putting the other person's happiness ahead of yours because that makes you happy. It's trust and respect. It's enjoying being together. It's knowing that the other person makes you want to be a better person. It's wanting to protect and grow together. It's celebrating each other's accomplishments. It's wanting the best for the other person. it's... knowing ;)

I guess. But then again, what the fuck I know? :rolleyes: It may be the result of some alien child prodding us with a giant magnifying glass.

Do you ever wonder what happens to the missing socks in the dryer?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back