Old 06-18-2017, 12:16 AM   #1
Ambrosia_64
Really Really Experienced

Seeking Co-Writers!

Idea 1: Pirates!

My character: A female pirate/privateer captain that most of the world believes to be male (rumors and legends). She inherited her ship from her father, having been raised on the seas. She is intelligent, quiet, and meticulous. Somehow, she manages to run a tight ship despite her "fairer" sex. Due to this, she often serves as a privateer under her father's name for the British.

Your Character: A new sailor on her ship, or perhaps a rival pirate looking to ruin your arch nemesis-only to realize her gender after capture, and perhaps softening to her as you come to know her. Could also be her father's rival, and having tracked down the ship and finding a new captain-realize at some point it's his daughter and go from there.

It could also be interesting if her ship was sunk by yours and a few "men" plucked from the sea and absorbed into your crew. Elise could be one of these men, disguising herself as a simple cabin boy until she can escape at port. Eventually, she could be found out.

Last edited by Ambrosia_64 : 06-19-2017 at 10:08 PM.

Old 06-18-2017, 06:22 PM   #2
Ldy_Sea
Nudist in clothes

I like the way you think. While none of these appeal to me right now, I would be willing to write with you, ir you're interested. PM me if you would like to discuss possibilities.

IGNORE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Exceptions are made for those whose first language is not English (Or what ever it is Americans speak).

Too many people forget that their is a person behind the avatar, so here is what I expect when making first contact.
  1. Don't ask for pics phone or email. WILL NOT HAPPEN!
  2. Snark is frequently employed when asked questions that are answered in my profile.
  3. Try saying hi instead of wanna fuck.
  4. Please use the words below properly. If unsure, there are websites to teach you.
    • Too, Two, and To
    • Their, They're and There
    • Accept, and Except
    • Your and You're
  5. Dont use text or twitter abbreviations

I am not perfect, and don't expect you to be. I will not criticize honest mistakes.

I reserve the right to put any pm that breaks these rules into the asshat thread.

Hope to titillate you soon.
My Stories***** Roleplay Ideas
MY SRP

Old 06-18-2017, 11:37 PM   #3
Iscaa
Literotica Guru

Well ladies, I too am interested. I am wondering if the three of us could come up with an interesting story. Lots of action and set in a time and place where men rule the roost, we could cause some troubles for them.

Old 06-18-2017, 11:52 PM   #4
Ambrosia_64
Really Really Experienced

Hm, if we brainstorm, I think we can! I prefer historical settings for sure though!

Old 06-18-2017, 11:53 PM   #5
Iscaa
Literotica Guru

Talking

Sounds great to me,
Here is what I came up with, but the more ideas the better!

The setting is in the late 18th century....the Napoleonic wars. We could be spies for the British...as ladies and at times need to be disguised as soldiers. ( reminiscent of "The Scarlett Pimpernel", or "The Three Musketeers" )

I love to do rp in history. There is tons of material for doing historical rp...and I am adaptable. Let me know if your interested or have other ideas. I like the pirate one, but the west is interesting as well.

Iscaa

Last edited by Iscaa : 06-18-2017 at 11:58 PM.

Old 06-19-2017, 06:26 PM   #6
Ldy_Sea
Nudist in clothes

I don't know enough about that time frame in Europre to really write about that time. I am willing to give it a try. If you guys start something I will see what I can come up with.

IGNORE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Exceptions are made for those whose first language is not English (Or what ever it is Americans speak).

Too many people forget that their is a person behind the avatar, so here is what I expect when making first contact.
  1. Don't ask for pics phone or email. WILL NOT HAPPEN!
  2. Snark is frequently employed when asked questions that are answered in my profile.
  3. Try saying hi instead of wanna fuck.
  4. Please use the words below properly. If unsure, there are websites to teach you.
    • Too, Two, and To
    • Their, They're and There
    • Accept, and Except
    • Your and You're
  5. Dont use text or twitter abbreviations

I am not perfect, and don't expect you to be. I will not criticize honest mistakes.

I reserve the right to put any pm that breaks these rules into the asshat thread.

Hope to titillate you soon.
My Stories***** Roleplay Ideas
MY SRP