I am looking for some cfnm stories that involve a son/brother/or nephew.

tadams9

Virgin
I am looking for some cfnm & light femdom stories that involve mother/sister/son characters or step-mother/step-siser/step-son characters. If you don't know, "cfnm" stands for "clothed female nude/naked male". I'm more interested in the stories that are multi-part & with the son being hung. But they don't have to be multi-part. Also, no gay anal or tiny dicks. It can be avarage though. So far the best i've come across are; "Summer of '77" by natalieprendergast, ''The Tick Incident'' by bess_armstrong, & ''What a Guy Won't Do'' by hotwords229. I don't mind if you post cfnm story links invoIving aunt/cousin/nephew characters. But that is not what i am primarly looking for. I don't have problems navigating this site, I am looking for replys of recommendations of this genre that other readers enjoyed reading.

I am a female. If you rather reply via email, my email is tadams778@gmail.com.

Last edited:
I am looking for some cfnm & light femdom stories that involve mother/sister/son characters or step-mother/step-siser/step-son characters. If you don't know, "cfnm" stands for "clothed female nude/naked male". Please post any you find. I'm more interested in the stories that are multi-part & with the son being hung. But they don't have to be multi-part. Also, no gay anal or tiny dicks. It can be avarage though. So far the best i've come across are; "Summer of '77" by natalieprendergast, ''The Tick Incident'' by bess_armstrong, & ''What a Guy Won't Do'' by hotwords229. I don't mind if you post cfnm story links invoIving aunt/cousin/nephew characters. But that is not what i am primarly looking for. I look foreward towards your input.

You would help your cause and research if you would put your gender info and also contact info such as by PM here. Some people, including myself, do not like leaving all their posts/messages on a thread.

Back