Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Lorraine! What are you trying to do to me ;) I'm in my spare room office being good whilst his lordship is about to take his meds and obviously sleep. Watching your movie has given me a nice warm wet patch in my panties :eek: What am I going to do now?

What are you going to do?

What about the rest of us having to read this! :devil:

Slightly salty (unlike mancum) a hint of metallic, warm and sweet. Lingers on your tongue for a long time after, mmmmmmmmmmmm :):)

Just lurking about as usual.wet patches and glistening lips......making me hungry.

Well... I eventually came in my panties and on my towel. It felt amazing and come to think of it, I have not masturbated for quite a while :) Thank you... now I need to clean myself up... I sort of released quite a lot and I may need to take a quick shower...

:kiss::rose:

How does the saying go?
Oh yes, that's your problem not ours ;)

Luffypouting.gif

I want to ask all USA friends to help me.

A plane is about to land in LA and my son is on it.
The flight number is NZ1 and should now be on its descent as I write this and is due to land at 7:30pm West Coast time (3:30am here)
Does anyone have an app that can check the airport arrivals?
Please, pretty please :rose:

I want to ask all USA friends to help me.

A plane is about to land in LA and my son is on it.
The flight number is NZ1 and should now be on its descent as I write this and is due to land at 7:30pm West Coast time (3:30am here)
Does anyone have an app that can check the airport arrivals?
Please, pretty please :rose:

Still en route.

Wishing all a good Saturday night / Sunday morning-afternoon

BrettJ in Canada

I see you're up early again {{SIENNA}}. You and I are very different, this is normal for me and I go to bed at the time you're up (around 6 or 7 MY time)

Just cut / prepared some home-made fries and cooking them now. Got hungry and I'd had a small dinner. I eat smaller meals now and eat more frequently.

BrettJ in Canada

How are you my sweet ? :kiss:

Strangely enough still wide awake at 5am in the morning despite a busy day and a very relaxing and contented masturbation :D (read back)... It looks like I'll be making breakfast and taking a nap until lunch time here. TRT is taking the girls to the Etihad Sports Complex in Manchester to see some cycling event and, I'm not really into that... I think I'd rather dream a while.

It is dry outside and no snow thanks to rain, high winds and sunshine over the past few days... but it is still very cold... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! :D :kiss:

grape_vine.gif

Strangely enough still wide awake at 5am in the morning despite a busy day and a very relaxing and contented masturbation :D (read back)... It looks like I'll be making breakfast and taking a nap until lunch time here. TRT is taking the girls to the Etihad Sports Complex in Manchester to see some cycling event and, I'm not really into that... I think I'd rather dream a while.

It is dry outside and no snow thanks to rain, high winds and sunshine over the past few days... but it is still very cold... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! :D :kiss:

grape_vine.gif

Im here if you need someone to keep you warm .. :D

Im here if you need someone to keep you warm .. :D

;):kiss:

As a one-time epileptic SIENNA you don't have to give up your license here unless specifically told to do so (ie - high risk for seizure during driving)...
BrettJ in Canada

Brett my love, we received a letter from the medical report sent to the UK driving license department. It states if he does not have "instant seizures" then he can continue to hold his licence. He actually gets a warning first... a dizzy spell and a feeling of not being where he is. This means he can pull up in time and sit it out. His epilepsy is considered mild and probably just a phase of his anxiety/stress problems which with the new medication he is taking will eventually get rid of it, thank gawd! :)

Congrats on TRT and the driving SIENNA. Good news indeed.

Would a phone conversation with Jules help at all?

On my front, I have lost a good deal of my sex drive & endurance. I'd say it is at about 15% of what it once was - and it was high. I was so concerned I spoke to the doctor on Tuesday and he cannot assure me it will return. :( Just letting all know what is up with me.

On a cheery note, the fries are ready.

BrettJ in Canada

Congrats on TRT and the driving SIENNA. Good news indeed.
Would a phone conversation with Jules help at all?
BrettJ in Canada

Brett, we call each other every day. This makes us both happy atleast in keeping "social" contact. However, we desperately need each other, to be close and feel each other, taste and share ourselves in sex for true satisfaction...

grape_vine.gif

I wish you luck in accomplishing that SIENNA. I know all-too well how it is to miss someone with all of your heart. Fortunately for you, your loved one remains in your life.

BrettJ in Canada

I wish you luck in accomplishing that SIENNA. I know all-too well how it is to miss someone with all of your heart. Fortunately for you, your loved one remains in your life.
BrettJ in Canada

Yes, for that I must be thankful and consider myself lucky that one day we will meet. Unfortunately, I will meet her, her son and new husband where they will be happy and safe :) However, what we need to do together must remain our secret in future for as long as possible :( Her husband to be does not yet agree on our sapphic relationship. This is something Jules must work on...

grape_vine.gif

Perhaps he never will SIENNA but I will hold a good thougt out for you. Some people do grow and evolve.

BrEtTj

Author / Sensualist / Lover of Lingerie and Heels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back