The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
freshly shaven and preened, about to start stroking myself slowly, building up the excitement, hoping my wife cumsin and catches me stroking my hard cock while wearing her white panties

freshly shaven and preened, about to start stroking myself slowly, building up the excitement, hoping my wife cumsin and catches me stroking my hard cock while wearing her white panties

Wouldn't mind my girlfriend catching me in her red panties too. But she is at work. Do you want me to give you a hand?

Has she caught you yet?

i was horny all night....jacked off twice again....woke round 3:am couldn't sleep and this pesky hard-on need attention....my first cum of the day....3:10am...yumm

Woke up very early this morning, and thought I'd masturbate at least once before I got up. Hmmmm . . . closed my eyes while feeling that delicious warm, fullness in my pussy and as I increased the finger pressure on my clit I could feel my orgasm building, building, and then trembling,wet release.

Woke up very early this morning, and thought I'd masturbate at least once before I got up. Hmmmm . . . closed my eyes while feeling that delicious warm, fullness in my pussy and as I increased the finger pressure on my clit I could I could feel my orgasm building, building, and then trembling,wet release.
So you have finished?

I'm at the office early, wearing gym shorts after running. I've got my cock pulled down and out one leg and am subtly stroking. Officemates are in the hall, they're making noise, but no-one knows I am here.

I'm at the office early, wearing gym shorts after running. I've got my cock pulled down and out one leg and am subtly stroking. Officemates are in the hall, they're making noise, but no-one knows I am here.
Would you enjoy getting caught?

Would you enjoy getting caught?

I think I just got caught....my wife's best friend just knocked on my the door. Walking up too our house you can see me in my office....just not the monitor.... but, she had a wicked smile on her face..... and the Mrs. was looking at me cross-eyed.....she knocked just as I was send a pic of my cock to a chat friend.....hehe.....

and currently masturbating. I think she likes knowing I'm stroking my cock, and my wife knows she knows..hehe

I hope she saw, but she goofs on me about being on the computer......she knows

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back