My Father in law (closed for LittleGary and Loisbunny)

He certainly wasn't wasting any time I thought as I looked up at him. I pulled my blouse down below my breasts, and then the cups of my bra which forced my tits up and closer together making them seem even bigger than they were. I began to pull roll my nipple between my fingers as my other hand moved between my knees. I slowly pulled my thong to the side exposing my wet cunt to the view of my Master, before my hand slide over it, my fingers beginning to slide up and down my moist slit.

I looked up at my Master before leaning forward and running my tongue along the length of his hard cock. I continued to tease him with my tongue for a few minutes as my hands worked on my own body.


I ran my tongue around his balls before working my way up his cock and engulfing his ridged tool with my hot, wet mouth. As my fingers sloshed in and out of my wet pussy, I took his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth and throat.
 
I watched intently as Kelly pleasured herself. I could tell from the flushed look on her face that she was really getting into it. At the same time she was doing her best to deep throat me with no hands. It was amazing what a great fuck my formerly innocent Daughter-In-Law had become in such a short time.

I reached behind me and opened the door to my room, pulling Kelly to her feet with my other hand. I pushed her into my room and onto my bed. I hit a few keys on my keyboard, and all the cameras in my room clicked on, as well as several monitors that now displayed Kelly as she reclined on my bed.
 
Jim pushed me onto the bed where I lay sprawled for a minute as he manipulated his computer. In a few seconds I saw myself displayed on several large TV screens that he had set up around his room. I noticed that skirt of my outfit was hiked up showing my glistening pussy and that my breasts were on full display by nipples sticking out proudly.

Jim turned and looked at me and I had never felt so desired in my entire life. He couldn't take his eyes off me as he stripped of his clothes.

"What are you doing with the cameras? Are you planning on taking a nasty movie of you having your way with me?"

My chest was heaving with desire as Jim finished undressing, his cock so large and hard as he moved even closer.
 
I finished stripping off my clothes and moved closer to the bed. Kelly asked me in her best innocent voice.

What are you doing with the cameras? Are you planning on taking a nasty movie of you having your way with me?

I smiled broadly at her. "Absolutely. I want to have another recording of you begging me to fuck you in a variety of different ways and situations."

I quickly moved forward, sliding my arms under her legs, my face plastered between her sweet thighs. My tongue began to devour her wet cunt, sliding between the folds of her cunt until I found her hard clit. I used every technique I had at my disposal in order to drive Kelly closer to her first orgasm.

I let one hand slide up and begin to play with her firm breast as the other slid between her legs, a finger sliding deep into her cunt as my tongue attacked her clit.
 
Jims' mouth devouring my pussy soon had me on the brink of my first orgasm. His fingers twisting and pulling on my hard nipples soon pushed me over the brink.

"ohhhhh ohhhhhh fuck yes!!!!! The words came out of me in something between a scream and a loud moan.

My body was shaking with the force of this first orgasm. I briefly thought of the cameras that were capturing everything, causing my body to spasm even more violently.

I wanted so badly to feel his cock inside of me, but I knew not to ask. He would do with me how and when he wanted.
 
Kellys body thrashed about the bed as I continued my oral assault on her dripping cunt. I managed to keep my tongue engaged with her erect clit, despite her hips bucking wildly off the bed.

ohhhhh ohhhhhh fuck yes she nearly screamed as her orgasm ripped through her. I slid a second finger deep into her cunt as my other hand mauled her big tit.

As she calmed down, I continued licking and thrusting my fingers in her sopping cunt. Her moans continued, the gyration of her hips growing even greater as she moved to another orgasm. I looked up between her thighs and could see her face plastered with sweat, her mouth slack, her breathing like a runaway freight train.

As Kelly came down from her second orgasm, I quickly moved between her legs, my rigid cock sliding easily into her wet cunt.
 
Jodi slammed the cupboard drawer closed. Mike wasn’t going to be home for dinner again. This was their new normal. It was the rare exception that he did come home at a decent hour, not dragging in during he wee hours after Jodi was in bed asleep. This had of course led to numerous arguments which just made the situation even worse. If it wasn’t for nice house and good income he made, Jodi would have left him long ago. But now he was spending a lot of time with Kellys husband Mark, coming home all strung out, and their bank account was dwindling fast. Mike said he had some big accounts that were past due, but something didn’t smell right to Jodi. On top of that, she hadn’t gotten laid since Jim had fucked her. She wondered what he was up to. For that matter, she wondered what that little prick Billy was doing. She laughed as she remembered how he had told her next time it would be her ass. Well Jim had beat him to that.
 
Last edited:
I nearly passed out from the stimulation as Jims’ tongue and fingers wreaked havoc on my highly aroused body. Orgasm after orgasm washed over my body, I finally collapsed on the bed as Jim finally stopped his oral assault, and climbed between my legs. I could hardly catch my breath as he began to slide his fat cock into my dripping cunt.

“Ohhhhh Yesssss” I hissed as he slid his cock ever deeper into my wetness. He began to work his cock in and out of me going ever deeper until he finally bottomed out. I was so full I could hardly move, my arousal so great that I knew I would be cumming again soon.

“Yes you fucker” I moaned “Fuck Me” I started screaming as he began to do just that. I don’t know how long he fucked me for. It seemed like forever as he ran me through the gamut of his moves. Slow, fast, long hard strokes. Flipping me around like a rag dog to do me doggy style, then cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, I lost track of where I was, just enjoying the feelings this man was causing in me.
Finally he was on top of me again, moving slowly, grinding his pelvis against mine. I looked at Jim and noticed how attractive he was. I thought back to when I thought he was a slob before this whole thing started. Now I could see that it was merely the image that he wanted to portray. I leaned up and kissed him on the lips. It was our first kiss, and I felt a jolt of electricity course through me.
I knew we didn’t have a lot of time left. That our bet was nearly over. I realized that I didn’t want this to end. That I needed what Jim was giving me.
I looked up at Jim and tried to read his face. “What do you want to do with me Jim? What are your fantasies?”

I could feel his pace quicken as he thought about what I was asking.

“Is there some fantasy you want to act out?” I could feel my own heart racing as I questioned him. What did I want him to do? What were my own fantasies? I thought of what we had already done, what things had he asked me?
My heart was slamming against my rib cage as I croaked out my question. “Do you want to share me with your friends? Do you want them to gang bang me?
 
Kelly seemed unusually aroused as I eased my cock deep into her juicy snatch. She met my thrusts willing, the movements of her body drawing me in deeper. Her cunt gripped my cock tightly, her body tightening over and over as wave after wave of orgasms swept through her. I began to move Kelly from one position to another, enjoying the feel of her body, wanting to give her a fuck she would never forget. I Thought this might be the last time I would be fucking her, since our bet was over in 2 days, and her husband was due back home tomorrow. I spent a lot of time fucking her doggy style, enjoy the sight of her ass presented before me, loving the way her cunt grabbed my cock with every thrust. I massaged her large tits as she rode me cowgirl watching her face as yet another orgasm washed through her.

I finally ended up on top of her again, slowly thrusting into her, knowing that I needed to cum soon. Out of nowhere, she leaned up and kissed me on the lips. I was stunned. Thus far, what we had done was just sex, no intimacy. Why had she kissed me? My heart raced, I had never expected Kelly to want that. I had always assumed that she was doing this only because she had to out of fear of what I held over her. I knew that she enjoyed the sex, that was obvious, but something had changed.

I continued to slowly fuck her, as my mind raced. Kelly looked up at me and asked. “What do you want to do with me? What are your fantasies?”

I tried to think of what I wanted from her. The questions continued.
“Is there some fantasy you want me to act out? Do you want to share me with your friends? Do you want them to gang bang me?”

My heart was beating like a drum in my chest. What did I want? A few minutes before I would have said hell yes to having her get gang banged, but the dynamic had changed. I wanted her to be mine, not a toy to be passed around. But there was still a part of me that wanted to see all of her holes filled with cock. To give her that experience.

I began to thrust harder into Kelly, the thought of her willing giving herself to me to use however I saw fit overwhelming me.

“There are many things I want to do with you.” My thrusts becoming harder and deeper. “I want to share you with a couple of friends if you want that”
I could feel Kellys body tensing beneath me as I moved even closer to cumming.
“I would love to see you with all your sexy holes filled, watching you cum over and over.”

I leaned down and kissed Kelly passionately as I began to cum deep inside her. Dare I tell her my fantasy of fucking her in her wedding dress, on our wedding day, or of my dream to get her pregnant?

I continued to kiss Kelly after cumming, finally rolling off her, and holding her in my arms. I began to wonder what she really knew about me. What had Mark told her. She couldn't possibly know the real reason I had moved in. Keep your friends close, and enemies closer. Was Mark using Kelly to try and get information from me. I didn't think so, but still needed to keep my guard up. I lay there silently waiting for a word or some kind of movement from Kelly.
 
Last edited:
I could feel Jimmy begin to thrust harder as he considered my questions. I wondered what his true desires for me were. How dark and twisted were his fantasies. I was scared that he would want to share me, but excited at the same time. The thought of multiple men sharing me, lusting after me was so exciting, but I didn't want to be a slut, or at least be known as a slut by everyone in town. God, maybe it wasn't even men he wanted to share me with. What if he wanted a threesome with another woman. I could certainly see him desiring that. I thought of my friends, and wondered if I could trust any of them with my dark secret.

He began to really pound me, as he croaked out a reply.
There are many things I want to do with you. I want to share you with a couple of friends if you want that. I would love to see you with all your sexy holes filled, watching you cum over and over.

I began to cum as he talked to me. Images of me being gang banged by faceless strangers, men and women fucking and licking my body. I was shocked as Jim began to kiss me, my mouth opening to allow his tongue to meet mine, whimpers escaping from my mouth as he began to cum deep inside of me.

We continued to kiss as my body slowly came back to earth. Jim finally rolled off off me, and I rolled back into him so he could spoon me. I lay that way for several minutes, not wanting this to end.

"I want to do what you want me to do, but I'm scared. I don't want others to think I am a cheap slut."

"I know you will take care of me. You aren't the man that Mark led me to believe you were."
 
I lay there holding Kelly for a few minutes as her words echoed in my head. She wanted to do what I wanted, but wanted to remain anonymous. I smiled as images of Kelly in various costumes and disguises getting fucked filled my head.

My phone ringing stopped my day dreaming. It was Mark, Kelly's husband, my son. What the hell did he want? I sat and listened to him for the next few minutes. It was finally happening.

I had been sure when he had invited me to move in with him that he had an ulterior motive, and I was right. He had been working with my ex, his mom to try and find out if I had stashed a large amount of money before my company had gone bankrupt. He had come to the conclusion that there was nothing to find, and now it was time for me to move out of his house and life.

"Well, if that is how you feel, I'll pack up and leave in the morning."

"Ok. I'll be gone tonight."

I hung up, and started to get dressed. I tried to suppress a smile, I had always suspected that Mark was helping his Mother. In another couple of days, I would be able to restart my company, and she would have no legal claim to any part of the business.

"I'm leaving. Your husband has shown his true colors and has kicked me out."

I leaned in and kissed her on the forehead. "Our deal is now officially over."

I turned away from her, and quickly began to gather up my gear.
 
Jim answered his phone as it began to ring, and I could hear Marks angry voice on the other end. He started was calling his Dad all kinds of obscenities, accusing him of ruining his life. I heard him tell Jim that he needed to give him the money he stole, or he would regret it. Jim remained calm and said there was no money. The call soon ended with Mark telling Jim to leave immediately.

Jim put down his phone and gave me a kiss on the forehead, telling me our deal was over. I looked at him with dread in my stomach. I realized I didn't want this to be over. I wasn't ready to leave Mark, but I had hoped that I could continue my relationship with Jim.

"I don't want to be done" I told him as tears welled up in my eyes.

I knew I couldn't leave Mark. I should, but I couldn't.

"Where will you go? Can I see you?"
 
Last edited:
I don't want to be done. Where will you go Kelly asked through her tears.

" I have a friend I will stay with for awhile."

This was actually a good thing. I could disappear for awhile until this business thing was done. It would also give me an opportunity to be alone with Tonya.

"You have my phone number, but don't call me for awhile, Mark is really mad, and you don't want him to take it out on you. It was taking everything I had to keep from telling Kelly the truth about what was going on. I knew she would find out soon enough.
 
I was ready to go crazy, and Jim was so calm. How had it come to this. What was going on that Mark would want his father gone so quickly. I sat there confused on the bed as Jim gathered up his stuff.

I listened to him warn me about contacting him, and then he was gone. I sat stunned for a few minutes before staggering upstairs. I took a hot shower and wandered into Marks office. I hardly ever ventured into the office, as Mark took care of all our bills. I sat down at his desk, and noticed the pile of unpaid bills. I looked through them and was surprised by how much debt we had. Mark had never mentioned that we owed so much money. I turned on his computer, but had no idea what his password was. I didn't want him to think I was snooping, so I didn't try to figure it out.

I carefully went through Marks desk, and found a folder that contained some letters concerning a business that Mark and his mother had some interest in. There were also some strange pictures of Marks mom in some very skimpy outfits.

My stomach was churning, my mind reeling as I went up to our room. I was scared of Mark now. There were so many strange things happening, what had happened to our money, why did Mark have those pictures, of his Mom. I gathered up all the sexy clothes that I had bought to wear for Jim. I knew that I needed to be careful until I figured out what was going on
 
I had sent my buddy Phil a text as soon as I hung up with Mark, and as expected, he was outside waiting for me. We quickly threw my stuff in the back, and headed out of town.

"You ready for tomorrow?" I asked Phil.

Always ready he replied to no surprise from me. Phil had been my right hand man for a long time. I knew that I could trust him completely, and he knew that I would always take care of him.

"You pick her up at 10, you know the routine, drop her off to get the lingere, clothes, then to the day spa. They will take care of her nails, hair, makeup. Then to the lake house. I'll be waiting there."

I sent Tonya a quick text."Tomorrow at ten. Be ready."

It took a good 30 minutes to get to the house. I had paid cash for it with money I hidden before I bankrupted my company
 
I had seen the end coming for my company once my ex wife had gotten involved with my business partner. I could handle the cheating, but the drugs and gambling were going to send me to the poor house, and then she started taking Mark with her when she met her lover, it was too much. I managed to move a lot of money and assets out of the company with no one noticing, and then I sank her. My ex was livid when she realized the golden goose was dead. I lived like a poor man for a long time in order to through all the investigators and auditors off my trail.

I thought about Kelly and hoped she would be alright, I knew that Mark had drained their bank accounts, I also hoped things didn't turn violent now that he had no hope of ever getting my "fortune"

We finally got to the house, and Phil went down to the guest house while I went upstairs. I made sure all my cameras were working, and then took a look through the closet and dresser full of clothes that I had bought for Tonya. Tomorrow was going to be a great day
 
(Tonya)
I had just finished packing when I received the text Tomorrow at Ten. Be Ready. My heart began beating quicker as I thought of what I had promised him. He could use me however he wanted for the next year. I wondered what he intended to do. I thought back to his previous message asking me what size I wore, and telling me to pack some sexy outfits. I mentally went through what I had packed, and imagined his reaction when he saw me in the collection of sexy outfits and lingerie I had picked out. I could feel my face beginning to flush as I imagined his hard cock, and what it would feel like when he entered me for the first time.
I began to wonder what kind of lover he would be. I knew nothing about this man, other than he had bailed me out of what could have been a catastrophe. I had thrown myself at him in order to get him to help me. I hoped that he was at least a good lover. God what if he was some kind of freak with a tiny cock living in his Moms basement. Maybe he was in to torture. My stomach roiled as I imagined all the terrible things I might have gotten myself into.
I had to stay positive, he was just a normal guy, with a normal cock. The sex would be ok, and the year would pass, and this would be over. Satisfied with what I had packed, I went to bed, my sleep filled with dreams of being ravaged by a group of men in masks. My body used repeatedly for their pleasure.
I woke as the sun came through my windows, my body aroused by my latest dream. I quickly showered, and got myself ready, I put on a short denim skirt that came to about mid-thigh, a pushup bra, and a tight yellow tank top that showed off a lot of cleavage. Promptly at ten a black Lincoln pulled up and a large driver got out and opened the back door for me. He put my bags in the trunk as I got into the car. The windows were darkly tinted, so it was nearly impossible to see where we were going. I began to feel like this might not be as bad as I had imagined for awhile the night before. A short time later we stopped at a fancy spa. The rest of the morning and early afternoon was a whirlwind of getting manicures, pedicures, hair, makeup, a massage. By the time I was done, I felt like a bride on her wedding day. I looked at myself in the mirror, and wished I had worn something a little more elegant. My hair and makeup looked so sophisticated, but totally out of place with the skirt and tank top I was wearing.
The driver ushered me back into the car, and a little while later we stopped again. This time it was a very high end dress shop. The lady running the place took me in back, and showed me a dress that had been picked out for me. It was a beautiful black dress, simple, yet very sexy. She handed me a bag, and the dress and ushered me into a dressing room. The bag contained a lacy black shelf bra, garter belt, stockings, and matching panties. I quickly slid into them, and admired myself in the mirror. Everything fit perfectly. My heart was racing as I tried on the dress. It was perfect. The dress hugged my body in all the right spots, the scoop neck showing off a massive amount of cleavage, the back of the dress showing off the roundness of my ass. I was so excited as I turned in front of the mirror. If this didn’t get him going, I didn’t know what would.
The driver soon ushered me back into the car, and we eventually arrived at our destination. I was amazed by the view as he let me out of the car. It was a beautiful home set on a hilltop overlooking a lake. The driver gave me a minute to enjoy the view before herding me into the house. He took me into a cozy living room and spoke for the first time. “I will alert the boss of your arrival. Please have a seat.”
I sat on a warm leather sofa, my heart racing as I anticipated what was to come. If the rest of the weekend went the way it had started, I was in for one heck of a ride.
 
The day passed quickly. I had so many things to do, and this thing with Tonya was going to happen tonight. I made sure everything was good to go in the house, then I headed back to town. I wanted to swing by Jodi’s , and see what was going on. I had promised to stop by in a few days, and I was past due. I sent her a quick text I’ll be there in 90 minutes. Be ready.
I briefly wondered what her daughter was doing. I had seen the girl while scanning through the video I was recording at their house, and hoped to get a chance to fuck her sometime in the future. As I drove down to Jodi’s I wondered how her husband was involved with Mark and his mother. There was definitely a tie of some kind between the three of them. I had watched the tapes and heard the arguing. Mark was heavily into drugs, and they were deeply in debt.
I parked the car in a crowded parking lot, and started walking to Jodi’s house. I had a lot of time to spare, and I decided to check on a couple of houses that I had made notes on. Previously I had checked out the surrounding neighborhood, looking for houses with sexy women. My plan was to install some remote feeds to see if there was any potential. The first 2 houses had a lot of activity, so I moved past. The third house was dark which was usually a good sign. I carefully made my way to the backyard which was surrounded by a tall privacy fence. I had noticed that most of the people in this neighborhood felt a false sense of security, and were very lax with security. This house was no exception. No security, and the sliding door was unlocked. I quickly made my way in, and quickly placed a couple of tiny cameras in the house. I also found several computers with no passwords that I was able to hack and place monitoring software on. I didn’t hang around too long, not wanting to press my luck. In a few minutes I was back on the street and soon at Jodi’s door
 
Jodi

I got Jim’s text right after I got out of the shower. Luckily Mark and Sarah were already gone for the day. He hadn’t wasted any words. I’ll be there in 90 minutes. Be ready. I should have been put off by this message, but instead it actually caused butterflies in my stomach. I liked how sure of himself he was. The way he took charge, and pushed me to do something I had never done before. I began to put on my makeup and do my hair as I thought about what to wear. I remember when he had left me last time that he had pledged to come back, and that I should wear something sexy. I wracked my brain trying to think of what to wear. I didn’t know much about him, other than he had an amazing cock, and he knew how to fuck. What would he consider sexy? I finally decided on a short black skirt, a button up white blouse, and a light blue lacy see through bra. I left most of the buttons on the shirt undone, leaving a vast amount of my chest exposed. I purposely wore no panties, confident that they would just be in the way. I took a quick selfie and sent it to him. Sexy enough?
I wondered where he would fuck me this time. Would we make it upstairs? Would he do it in the Livingroom? My stomach was churning with anticipation. I headed downstairs to wait, and looked at the pictures of my family. My husband who was snorting all of our money away, and denying everything. Our sex life was non-existent, hell he wasn’t around anymore. I didn’t know how much more I could take. My daughter had turned out to be a beautiful woman. I looked at the pictures of her on the wall. Each year she had gotten more beautiful, and truth be told sexier. There was no doubt she could be a model. I looked at the pictures of her in her cheerleading uniform and prom dress and was amazed that she wasn’t even 19 yet. Her body was that of a woman much older. Despite her looks, she was a good girl never staying out late, or causing me any worries. She had only a few boyfriends through school, and there were times that troubled me. She had assured me, that she very much liked boys, she just hadn’t found one that was right yet. I looked back at her pictures and smiled, thinking the next time I might try to squeeze into Sarahs cheerleading uniform. That would get Jim fired up.
A few minutes later I heard Jim at the door. I quickly let him in, the house was fairly secluded, but there was no sense taking any chances. I could feel his eyes sweep over me, undressing me. My nipples hardened, and I could feel how moist my cunt had become. I was so ready for him to take me. I locked the door behind him.
“Where and how do you want me?” I moved in to kiss him, my hands going to his belt. In seconds it was loose, and I had his pants down. I fished out his hard cock, and sank to my knees, my mouth capturing his erect member on the way down. I began to loudly suck him, as I waited for him to tell me what he wanted.
 
Last edited:
I got Jodi’s text just before I reached the door. I was still looking at the picture when she let me in.
“Fuck yes” was all I could say as I devoured her with my eyes. I was a little sad that I wouldn’t be able to enjoy her as long as I wanted to today, but I had to save some stamina for later that day with Tonya.
I kept my phone in my hand and began to take a few pictures as she roughly kissed me before sinking to her knees and engulfing my cock with her hot wet mouth. I got a great picture as she looked up at me, my cock buried deep in her mouth, her big tits on display encased only in a flimsy bra.
Where and how do you want me? I heard her ask me through a cloudy mind.

“Right here on the couch” I growled as I reached down to grab her tits. I roughly fondled them for a few minutes as she continued to give me a fantastic blowjob. Her mouth alternating between sucking and licking the length of my ridged member. I grabbed the back of her head with my left hand and started to fuck her face, my right hand snapping picture after picture. Finally I let her go, and dragged her to her feet.
I grabbed her around the waist and kissed her passionately, our tongues dancing between parted lips. My hands grabbed her ass, and I was pleased that she wore no panties. I could feel her wetness leaking down her legs as my hands explored as much of her as I could reach. Finally I couldn’t wait any longer. I swept her up and carried her to the couch, depositing her on her back. I moved between her spread legs and slowly began to lick her wet cunt. Her musky scent filled my nostrils as I began to tease her hard clit. My tongue alternating between lapping at her leaking juices and swirling around her erect clit. I could tell from her breathing and the tension in her body that she wouldn’t last very long.

“You’re a sexy slut. You should be a model, or do porn videos.” I began work my fingers into her cunt as I talked to her. “You could make a lot of money getting fucked for the camera.”

I leaned in again and began to attack her clit with my tongue as I used my fingers like a cock, driving it in and out of her, bringing her closer and closer to an orgasm.
 
Jodi

Jim was taking all sorts of pictures of me sucking his cock, and I was so horny I didn’t even care. Right then he could have done whatever he wanted with, to me, whatever. My heart was racing, my blood felt like it was on fire as I tried to swallow his entire cock. I could feel his hand on the back of my head as he urged me to take him deeper and deeper.
I heard him tell me that he wanted me on the couch, and then he was kissing me, and touching me, his hands touching me everywhere, my body aching for more of his touch. I felt like I was floating as he carried me to the couch, and gently laid me down. He lifted my skirt exposing my leaking pussy to not only his view, but his camera. I heard him snapping more pictures as he began to lick my dripping cunt. His tongue was amazing, never doing the same thing twice. Alternating between my aroused clit and burying it deep in me before licking me again. I could feel the joyous tension in my body that comes just before the release that only an orgasm can bring. Jim began to work his fingers in me as he licked my clit.
You’re a sexy slut. You should be a model, or do porn videos. You could make a lot of money getting fucked for the camera.
As Jim returned his mouth to my clit, my orgasm erupted. His words had pushed me over the top. I thought about having others watching me get fucked, and it pushed me to another level.

“Ohhhhhhhh Fuckkkkkk!!!!!!!!” I screamed not caring who might hear. “ohhhh fuck” I continued to moan as Jim continued his assault on my sensitive cunt. My body seemed possessed as I buck wildly on the coach trying to drawn his tongue and hands even deeper into me.
“Yes…Yes….Yes” I hissed as he buried his nose against my groin as his tongue lapped furiously.
I was panting uncontrollably as Jim looked up at me. He aimed his phone at my gaping cunt and began to shoot.

“Please fuck me now.” I begged. “I need your fucking cock”
 
I smiled. She would get my cock, but when I was ready, I reached up and pulled her bra down, exposing her big tits. Her nipples were still as hard as rocks. I snapped a few quick pictures before moving up and straddling her chest.
“Push your tits together around my cock” I told her as I snapped more pictures. I began to fuck her amazing rack, my hard cock brushing her lips as I began to work it through her fleshy mounds. Her mouth opened and her tongue began to lick the crown with every thrust. I wondered how much space I had on my phone as I took picture after picture.
“Get on all fours” I told her as I rolled off.
Once she was in position, I took a couple of pictures then moved in behind her, and slid the entire length of my cock deep inside her with one thrust. I took a couple pictures of her in this position before setting down my phone. With long hard strokes, I began to fuck Jodi. I reached around her, and began to roll her nipples between my fingers. After a few minutes I could feel her body beginning to tense up again. I gave her a couple of good smacks on the ass as I began to thrust faster.
“You like me taking your picture don’t you slut” “You secretly wish that other people could see you fucking”
I looked around the room and saw the pictures of her family.
“What would you do if your husband or daughter walked in right now?” “You wouldn’t be able to stop. Wouldn’t want to stop”

I stopped fucking her just to prove my point. I knelt behind her while she moaned in front of me.
 
Jodi
Jim took his time, sucking and fucking my tits taking picture after picture, before he finally told me to get on all fours. I could tell he was taking more pictures, then he was in me. His cock was so big, it felt like he was going to split me in two despite how wet I was. He began to fuck me with hard deliberate strokes, I could feel his hands all over me as he drove his cock deep inside of me. His fingers pinching and pulling on my nipples, gliding over my ass, groping my breasts. I could feel another orgasm approaching, the churning in my gut building as he fucked me harder and deeper.
I heard his camera click again and I thrust back against him a little harder. I felt his hand slapping my ass, and it pushed me even closer to another glorious orgasm.
You like me taking your picture don’t you slut. You secretly wish that other people could see you fucking
I began to thrust back violently, trying to drive his hard cock as deep as possible. I was so close to cumming, I wanted that sweet release so bad.
What would you do if your husband or daughter walked in right now? You wouldn’t be able to stop. Wouldn’t want to stop
I heard his words as he mentioned my family. I didn’t care about Mike, part of me would have loved to have him see me getting fucked like this. Let him see the pure ecstasy that I was experiencing that he had never been capable of giving me. I thought about my daughter seeing me like this, and for a brief second, I could see her being pounded like this, her beautiful face lit up with pure pleasure.
I let out a howl as Jim stopped fucking me.
“You’re right you bastard” I moaned as I began to thrust back at him. “I need your cock in me. I don’t care who sees. I can’t give up this feeling”
With that confession, Jim began to fuck me in earnest. It only took a couple more thrusts before I was there. My entire body began to tremble as wave after wave of orgasm ripped through me.
“Ohhhhh Godddd. Yes Yes Yes” I panted as Jim continued to pound away at me.
I buried my head in a pillow, on the verge of tears from the ecstasy, as Jim took me through yet another orgasm. I looked up to see daughters reflection in the mirror, and then it was gone.
“Ohhh god Jim you need to finish” I gasped, not sure if I had imagined Sarah being there, or if she really had been there.
 
Jodi was a mess once I stopped fucking her. She tried to back herself onto my cock, but I managed to keep her from doing it. Finally with a desperate wail, she admitted that she didn’t care who saw her, that she needed to get fucked that she wanted to get fucked.
That was all I needed to hear. I began to pound Jodi in earnest, it didn’t take long until she was cumming all over my cock. I could feel her cunt squeezing me, trying to get me to cum with her. I couldn’t stop, I grabbed her hips and gave her everything I had. I could feel her body shaking , as she moaned and cried out her pleasure.
Out of the corner of my eye I could see Sarah watching us in the mirror. She was hidden around the corner, but had a good view of what was happening by looking in the mirror. I smiled just a little as another orgasm swept over her mother. I wondered what the young woman was thinking as she watched the supreme joy and pleasure that was etched in her mothers face. In a moment Sarah was gone. I’m not sure if Jodi had caught a glimpse of her daughter, but it was then that she told me I had to finish.
I quickly pulled out, and stood in the center of the room. “On your knees” I told Jodi as I snapped a few more pictures of her, her face flushed, her large tits hanging out of her bra. I offered her my cock, and she quickly took it in her mouth. I let her suck it for a few minutes, before I pulled out and erupted on her face and chest. Rope after rope of my sticky cum coated her pretty face and chest. I quickly snapped a few pictures before getting dressed.
“Thanks for the fun time” I whispered in her ear. “I’ll be in touch again”
I headed out the door, distracted, wondering what Sarah was going to do. I had the house pretty well bugged, so I would know soon enough.


(Later that day)
I made it home not long before Phil arrived with Tonya. I checked on dinner, and was pleased with what my Chef had prepared. I was sure that Tonya would like it as well. I showered and was just tying my shoes when Phil pulled into the driveway. I watched Tonya get out of the car on one of my monitors and was amazed at how gorgeous she was. I could feel my heart racing as I imagined how the night would unfold.
She looked like something out of a glamour magazine I thought as I walked into the Livingroom. Everything about her was perfect.

“Welcome. I trust everything was to your satisfaction so far” I could tell by the glow on her face that she had enjoyed everything up to this point.

“You look so beautiful, if you don’t have any objections, I would like to take you into the studio, and get some pictures.”
 
Tonya
The house was gorgeous. You could tell that nothing in the house was cheap. I only had to wait a few minutes before he walked into the room. I hadn’t been expecting this. From what I remembered, the guy that had worked on my computer had been old and sloppy. This guy was right out of GQ. He looked so mature and sophisticated that I found it hard to breath for a few seconds.
Welcome. I trust everything was to your satisfaction so far. You look so beautiful, if you don’t have any objections, I would like to take you into the studio, and get some pictures

Objections. To what? I had been expecting some slobby old guy sweating on top of me in some sleazy hotel, or worse in his moms basement, and instead I had Prince Charming making me feel like a Princess. Didn’t he remember that I was his to do what he wanted with for the next year?

“ Everything has been wonderful so far.” I gushed. I could feel myself start to blush. “I’m all yours for pictures.”
I wondered how far he would go with the pictures. Would my little fairy tale soon come crashing down. It didn’t matter, I had signed up for this, I had expected much worse.
He led me into a very nice studio, where he proceeded to take a lot of phots, all very bland, head shot, profile, full body shot, looking back over my shoulder. All very nice but bland. I found myself wishing that he would be more demanding. I mean, come on. He had a signed contract that stated that I was his to do what he wanted with for a year, and he was taking this kind of pictures.
I looked at him behind the camera, and bend forward at the waist, giving him a great view of my ample cleavage .
“How about this shot?” I teased
 
Back
Top