The Old China Pearl Inn

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgraven

Literotica Guru
The China Pearl Inn

Once again it seems it is time to breath life into the Old China Pearl Inn. I have been asked to restart a very old thread here at Lit. A thread that went back as Far as 2003 and was wiped out by a hacker several months ago. The China Pearl Inn is a place to come and relax, a bit of RPing and a bit of OCC. All are welcome so for all the old China hands who asked for the Inn back this is for you. For all you shy readers who are longing to get your feet wet in role playing come along and have a drink on the house.

In a place far away, in the distant land of China, along a now long forgotten coast set high on a hill over looking the fishing village, just under the watchful eye of the China Pearl Light lays an Inn. She has seen grander days when the silk trade was king, but now lies in the backwaters of time. The wounds of the First World War are still fresh and many a man and woman are searching for something, a certain something one can not quite define. An old sailor that has seen much too much of war and lives torn apart has found this long forgotten Inn. If one closes ones eyes and lets their imagination run free an image slowly begins to take shape in the mind’s eye.

The China Pearl Inn gates stand open and just beyond lies the court yard, a vision out of a China that exists now only in memory. The teak doors stand open, mystical symbols imploring the household gods to protect this place and all who seek shelter here. The bar is a hodge podge of eastern and western influences, the bar Philippine mahogany well worn by time, the floors of oiled teak, and a coffee pot sits at the end of the bar, the rich sensual aroma fills the air. From the kitchen comes the clanging and clattering of pots and pans and the irreverent voice of the cook can be heard load and clear as he chastises the scullery maid. The rich exotic aroma of foods so strange and yet so familiar teases the senses.

“My name is C G Raven sometimes bar tender, sometimes rough and proprietor of the china Pearl Inn. Let your mind wander, paint the picture of this little Inn in your minds eye. Come relax and enjoy the company of your fellow travelers. Get your feet wet in the world of role playing, tell a saucy tale or just sit and visit with friends.”

I pour myself a mug of coffee and lace it liberally with B&B

“Phoo Ming you old bandit anything to eat?”

Rushes into the Inn and throws herself into CG's arms.

"Welcome back CG it would be my honor to prepare your coffee on this special morning." :rose:

Blusing I realize we are not alone "Opps sorry Raven_Timothy ...Good morning I was just about to fetch some would you like a mug?"

Last edited:
Good morning Yeishia. It is good to see you again. how fair thing for you? Yes please coffee would be grate.

Raven the coffee is hot dark, rich and erotically tempting as always Sir.

I smile as Yeishia rushes in.

I hope your shadows have made the transtition safe and sound.

A teasing smile and a soft kiss brushes her Kiss.

You said Coffee Yeishia? I would love that shy Miss of the shadows.

I cast my eyes to the rafters and wonder if the redheaded nymph made it here to haunt the old Inn's rafters still.

Please don't sir me you salty ol dog. Raven or Tim will do just fine. I'm hoping you have a big turn out for the re reopening. As such I've brought you a cricket in this cage. Raven hands the tiny bamboo box over to CG. It's my house warming gift.

A low bow as I take the traditional symbol of good luck from the gentle man.

A cricket on the hearth is always good look Tim but I think he might be happier over by the bar rather than with the glowing coals on the hearth.. Thank you for your kind thought and gift.

"My shadows made it safely as did my favorite armchair thankfully."

I am smiling as I prepare both men their coffee.

Soon I return balancing a tray of coffees in one hand and a tray on which is balances 3 fluted glasses of his special champagne.

I hand one to both of them

"That many posts deserves a toast I think gentlemen...

To The China Pearl, may she remain here forever, a safe portal for all those who enter Lit.":rose:

*raises an eyebrow at the relocation* Okay, so for those who were wondering about Campione. It's a show about a young man who ends up caught in the middle of a battle between Rogue Gods (gods who have chosen to wander the world and rampage, instead of remaining in their respective divine realm). By killing one of those gods, he became a Campione. The Campione (Latin for Champion, I believe) is a Demon King of Kings, one possessing a spirit of defiance, capable of slaying gods. This young man has killed Verethragna, the Persian god of Victory, and thus becomes caught up in a world of magic and gods. More amusing, he seems to have caught the eye of Athena (who prior to Greek mythology was an Earth God, aligned with the serpent, a mother of dragons. Literally, dominion over life and death. Medusa and Athena are actually the same being) and ends up doing battle with her.

It's a not quite typical harem anime, where he ends up collecting knights (Servants with magical power who protect their King and help him fight)

"My shadows made it safely as did my favorite armchair thankfully."

I am smiling as I prepare both men their coffee.

Soon I return balancing a tray of coffees in one hand and a tray on which is balances 3 fluted glasses of his special champagne.

I hand one to both of them

"That many posts deserves a toast I think gentlemen...

To The China Pearl, may she remain here forever, a safe portal for all those who enter Lit.":rose:

Too the China Pearl!

Thanks for both the coffee and the bubbly Yeishia. No celebration is ever complete with out Champagne.;)

Morning Dragon...As to your question things are always changing here at Lit and Admin saw a need to eliminate posting to threads of over 5,000 post and as the Inn had 800065. It was done to improve the speed of the sight .

Too the China Pearl!

Thanks for both the coffee and the bubbly Yeishia. No celebration is ever complete with out Champagne.;)

Morning Dragon...As to your question things are always changing here at Lit and Admin saw a need to eliminate posting to threads of over 5,000 post and as the Inn had 800065. It was done to improve the speed of the sight .

Ah. That means I probably lost a few of my old RPs.

Too the China Pearl!

* blushing I take a sip from my glass before brushing his lips with mine before settling at his feet to savor the rest of my delightful drink*

Receives the champagne gracefully. Thank you Yeishia. Raises his glass. To the China Pearl. I am sorry for my delayed response. I am currently helping a friend who has had a death in the family. So if my replies are slow please don't take offense.

Raven the coffee is hot dark, rich and erotically tempting as always Sir.

I smile as Yeishia rushes in.

I hope your shadows have made the transtition safe and sound.

A teasing smile and a soft kiss brushes her Kiss.

You said Coffee Yeishia? I would love that shy Miss of the shadows.

I cast my eyes to the rafters and wonder if the redheaded nymph made it here to haunt the old Inn's rafters still.

*settles into her space in the rafters and waves down to CG and the others*

Still here, CG. Looks like my mansion is going to need a new thread before too long. This sucks, especially for non-pictorial threads. *grumps*

Wanders in and sits down by the fire.

You would think taking out the dead threads would be easier than shutting down beloved threads.

Still here, CG. Looks like my mansion is going to need a new thread before too long. This sucks, especially for non-pictorial threads. *grumps*

*pats (on that sexy ass)* There there. Did you lose any RPs? I'm pretty sure I lost several.

Wanders in and sits down by the fire.

You would think taking out the dead threads would be easier than shutting down beloved threads.

I agree Asa, there are so many. I do know that long ones do theoretically slow down the server. It will be interesting to see if Lit speed increases. I think regular maintenance would serve us better.

* grins* like on WoW late start on tuesdays :eek::eek: i do not believe I sugested that ..hated it then would hate it now! :eek:

Happily slips in to the quiet Inn to prepare a pot of coffee and coax the dwindling fire into life once more.

Forgoes her shadows to sip hers curled up in front of the fire place.

"Good morning all that follow I hope your day is blessed.":rose:

So glad to see that you have made the trip safely Cait. I must say your new Avatar gives me itchy fingers and a desire to give you a firm pat on that very shapely and firm derrière:rolleyes: And the video in your sig line is quite erotically pleasing but then again I do love of riding crops that is sensually and seductively used Caitlin

I lean over nad kiss the nape of Yeishia's neck as she enjoys her coffee in front of the fire on the hearth her deep velvet shadows forgotten for the moment.

Morning Miss I see the coffee is ready.

I pour myself a mug of coffee.

Morning Dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back