Southern Stables (P.2)

I nod, and walk closer.

Then we shall scene here.

I will tell you what to expect.

Knives. Maybe blood play.
Ice and candles.
Binding.
You may orgasm...then again you may not.
I prefer complete silence...I will punish for a moan or a whimper if I have not given you permission to do so.
I will not be nude...not for this first scene.
It will be about control...not sex.

Do you understand?
Do you agree?

Light brown eyes focus on pretty girl, head tilts.
 
"Yes, Luna, I agree. My stables are always open to you. I have no limits on who may come however, if you'd prefer seclusion then your "caverns" would be the best location..."
 
Husky laughter

Hmmm. Actually, now I am thinking we should definitely stay here.
After all, how hard would it be for you to not speak to a visitor??
How much trouble could you get in to if you can't speak but you HAVE to speak or be considered rude??

A wicked grin

Nah. You are right, pretty girl. We shall poof to the cavern. Makes more sense.
 
"Luna, I think I'm going to like this. I've never gotten to see how your mind works, but now it's... Cruel but in a great way."
 
Popping back into my home, holding myself as the waves of desire crash and my body aches, hurts even, to have had more. I realize I'm still naked.

"Fuck it. I'll go with this."

And naked I shall be.
 
"Too true..."

Smiling and waving my hands around, somewhat drunk on my day off.

"Enjoy the place. It's mine. Have fun."
 
A slight grin crosses his lips, eyes taking in the sight of your body still.

"Enjoy I am. It's quite a... View... You've got."
 
"Oh..."

Rum makes me a little off center and it finally clicks in my mind what you're alluding to.
 
As it turns out, I happen to have a bit of rum flowing through my veins as will. Although I suspect somewhat less than you at present.

"In fact, I think I could safely say you find better things to see when the sun is burning the other side of the world. The cosmos above. The almost impenetrable darkness of a moonless night. The fair flesh of a stable owner. For example."
 
Giggling like a school girl I wave my hand over to the closet.

"If you'd to play then you need the right toys. My flesh is always available to contemplating and gazing and... yeah."
 
"I'd say that's a matter of intent, wouldn't you? Playgrounds are a place to play. Toys are what you play with. Something for your own amusement. Or for mine."
 
"I was thinking you bring toys to the playground. However I'm not going to argue. Not my place."
 
"Mm." A slight nod. "No."

A gesture towards the closet.

"And just what might one find behind that door, anyway?"
 
"Shackles, paddles, gags, or anything you can think of. I can;t explain how but it always has what you're looking for so long as you know what you want when you open the door."
 
"Interesting." A pondering glance at the closet door. Eyes back on you. "Follow."

Turns and moves to the door.

"I think some suspension cuffs and a vibrator shouldn't be too hard for one closet to contain, no?" A look back over his shoulder. "And perhaps some nipple clamps. You really should be wearing something."
 
Back
Top