The House of Fun! A place for me to meet people and work out ideas.

*Knocks lightly on door and after a slight hesitation pushes it open*

Fun!?!? Are you in!?!?

*Steps inside and closes door, locking it this time and heads through trying to recall the room layout after only one visit before the furniture had arrived.*

There you are!

*Stands on the threshold to the living room as she spots him as he sits writing.*

You did say I could visit any time ... ?

:rose:
 
Looking up from my laptop I hear Mari enter and call out my name. Turing in my chair I see her at the entrance of the living room.

"Mari!" Rising to give her a twirling hug and a toe curling kiss. "Yes... I did, and I'm glad you came by." Escorting her by the hand to the couch in front of the fireplace. "Please, have a seat and relax, can I get you anything? Some wine or a nice whisky perhaps? I was just thinking about a drink myself."
 
"Mari!"

Giggles as I find myself embraced and caught up into a kiss.

"Yes... I did, and I'm glad you came by."

Smiles as he draws me to the couch, looking around appreciatively.

"Please, have a seat and relax, can I get you anything?
Some wine or a nice whisky perhaps? I was just thinking about a drink myself."


Considers before responding.

"A dry white wine if you have it? This place is looking much more ... homey ...
What a difference furnishings make..."


*eases down onto the sofa with a contented sigh*

:rose:
 
"A dry white wine if you have it? This place is looking much more ... homey ...
What a difference furnishings make..."


"A dry white, I believe I have some chilled, I'll be back in a moment."

Walking to the kitchen as I open a new bottle of french Sauvignon Blanc fresh from the fridge. I pour myself a Vodka and return with both glasses and the bottle.

Showing her the label, I pour the delightful blond maiden a small sample for her to taste.

"Thank you. The place has come together nicely. I like writing and reading here. It's comfortable. I hope this meets with your satisfaction?" As I take a seat next to her on the couch.
 
"A dry white, I believe I have some chilled, I'll be back in a moment."

Relaxing back on the sofa until Fun returns with a bottle. Smiles as he shows the label.

"French, lovely thank you."

Impressed with his excellent choice and noting that his good taste is demonstrated in the décor and surroundings as I sip at the taster in the glass.

"Mmmmm .. perfect Fun ... "

I approve savouring the chilled dryness.

"Thank you. The place has come together nicely. I like writing and reading here. It's comfortable. I hope this meets with your satisfaction?"

Smiling at him as he sits beside me, I reply softly.

"I can see why you love it here. It's very ... you ... "

Sips my wine knowing I have furnished my nest in similar fashion ... to reflect 'me'.

"I appreciate the invite ... I only hope I'm not disturbing your writing ...?"
 
"I can see why you love it here. It's very ... you ... "

Blushing, "Thank you."

"I appreciate the invite ... I only hope I'm not disturbing your writing ...?"

"Not at all. In fact I was working on a post for you that had my imagination working in overdrive," smiling at her and getting a bit lost in her deep blue eyes, "but fear not, this time I'm writing in Docs so I know it's saved!" Laughing to myself.
 
"Not at all. In fact I was working on a post for you that had my imagination working in overdrive,"

Blushes at the comment, holding his gaze before dropping eyes demurely as I sip at my glass of wine.

"...but fear not, this time I'm writing in Docs so I know it's saved!"

Giggles meeting his gaze again.

"I'm glad to hear it. I'd hate to be the cause of any frustrations ... writing wise ... "

I put my wine aside aware that I could be sipping it far too quickly if I'm not careful.

"...and from what I read, you have an excellent imagination ... "
 
Her blush, as always, making me stir in that special place she knows she can reach in me.

"I'm glad to hear it. I'd hate to be the cause of any frustrations ... writing wise ... "

"You? Never. You know how much I love writing with you, I'd gladly write all my posts twice if needed." Giving her a wink and a smile.

"...and from what I read, you have an excellent imagination ... "

Taking her hand in mine, "Ahem... ummm yes. It helps when writers like you provide such excellent inspiration."

Gesturing toward the chairs you sent, set in place facing the couch at each corner, "As you can see, your lovely gift has taken pride of place here. Though I have to admit, I haven't gotten to use them as often as I'd like."
 
"You? Never. You know how much I love writing with you, I'd gladly write all my posts twice if needed."

Feels my cheeks pinking at his words, an answering smile as he continues;

"...and from what I read, you have an excellent imagination ... "

I nod slowly, then bite my lip as his hand captures mine, the casual gesture feeling strangely intimate, perhaps because for once we are totally alone without the bustle of the Inn around us for the first time since that very early visit to my nest?

"Ahem... ummm yes. It helps when writers like you provide such excellent inspiration."

Giggling, I wonder if he is recalling that previous visit also ... ?

"As you can see, your lovely gift has taken pride of place here."

I look across to take in the sight of the two chairs.

ulo-chair.jpg


"Though I have to admit, I haven't gotten to use them as often as I'd like."

I turn my gaze back to his unable to ask curiously.

"You have used them though? Are they ... comfortable...?"
 
"You have used them though? Are they ... comfortable...?"

"Oh yes, I've written many a Dr. post in them. They are quite comfortable, especially in the down position." I flush as her fingers gently stroke mine and our hands entwine in an intimate caress.

I flash back to our earlier private encounter in her Nest, remembering the way she felt and tasted. Remembering every luscious curve and swell of her body. Shaking my head gently to regain my train of thought as my mind wanders.

"It's almost sunset... Shall we take them on the deck and try them out? We can watch as the sunshine turns into pretty pinks and purples along the mountain ridges."
 
"Oh yes, I've written many a Dr. post in them. They are quite comfortable, especially in the down position."

I nod, our fingers moving as if by their own volition. Almost holding my breath, my pulses race in the brief silence between us.

"It's almost sunset... Shall we take them on the deck and try them out?
We can watch as the sunshine turns into pretty pinks and purples along the mountain ridges."


I'm curious about his decking, about much of his place. There are many rooms that I hadn't seen last time, none of the rooms were even furnished then.

"That sounds like a lovely idea..."

I smile and make to get up from the sofa looking forward to watching the sunset together ...
:rose:
 
Rising with her, I grab the chairs and head to the large sliding glass door leading out to the deck. Setting them down I position them in the lowered position facing the distant low mountains across the fields. Our view only enhanced by the beauty sitting beside me.

4193058058_20a99cd873_m.jpg


As we sit closely and hold hands on the deck, we watch as the sunshine begins to fade for the day. "It's a beautiful view, but you being here makes it more so."
 
Chairs arranged closely, we sit and look out at the serenity of the scene.
The decking is secluded, not overlooked and just a perfect setting.

"It's a beautiful view, but you being here makes it more so."

Turns to face him as he speaks.

" ... me...?"

Surprised and touched by his words, a faint blush rising once more.

"I loved having you visit me that time after you just arrived at the Inn Fun ... "

Feeling pulses racing recalling the outcome of that visit.

"It's good to visit your place now that you're more settled.
I'm curious as to how you've furnished all your rooms... and the decking here is ... amazing ... "


:rose:
 
" ... me...?"

Looking her in the eye, conveying the seriousness of his words. "Yes... you." The color of her cheeks nearing the pink hues that stain the evening sky.

"I loved having you visit me that time after you just arrived at the Inn Fun ... "

Blushing myself, remembering the encounter well and fondly. It seems an age ago, but the event is never far from my conscious mind. I squeeze her hand gently, letting her know that I too enjoyed the visit very much.

"It's good to visit your place now that you're more settled.
I'm curious as to how you've furnished all your rooms... and the decking here is ... amazing ... "


As the last bit of the sun falls behind the distant mountains, I offer a tour. "Let me show you around, There's all sorts of interesting rooms and trinkets about."
 
He remembers ... I can tell he does ... the touch on my hand, his blush ... we've never even referred back to that time ... it was so long ago, or so it seems and we easily went back to the Inn ... almost as if nothing had happened ... and in fact very few people were even aware of our 'afternoon interlude'.

"Let me show you around, There's all sorts of interesting rooms and trinkets about."

I am way too curious to pass up on an offer like that.

"... I'd love to see what you've done with the place ..."

I respond helping him to return the chairs to their pride of place and more than eager to see what he has of interest behind those closed doors ... ?
 
Last edited:
"... I'd love to see what you've done with the place ..."

Smiling as we put the chairs back in the living room.

"Well... You've already seen the Living Room" I put my arm around her waist as I guide her to the kitchen.

"I know you'll like this room. It's a place to create new and wonderful experiences, and as you can see... plenty of space for more than one chef in the kitchen."
 
"Well... You've already seen the Living Room"

I nod as I look around admiringly. The way his arm encircles my waist feels so natural as he draws me into an amazing kitchen.

"I know you'll like this room. It's a place to create new and wonderful experiences, and as you can see... plenty of space for more than one chef in the kitchen."

I look around amazed at the dimensions.

"Wow, my place is very compact. This is amazing ... plenty of room for two .. "

Blushing I catch myself and amend hastily.

" .. or three, four ... even ... "

There is in fact plenty of space to cater for a party should the need arise...
 
"Wow, my place is very compact. This is amazing ... plenty of room for two .. or three, four ... even ... "

I smile, "Two is enough I think." leaning in to give her a tender kiss upon her full sensuous lips. "The right two people in a kitchen can create wonderful things together."

Slowly moving toward the stairs we head upstairs. Arm in arm I open the door to my most private room. My bedroom.

"And this is my room." I hold her in my arms as we stand at the threshold. "I've not invited anyone here before."
 
"Two is enough I think.The right two people in a kitchen can create wonderful things together."

Unable to respond to his words before his mouth meets mine, the kiss halts any comment as my pulses race, though he releases me all too quickly. Wordlessly he takes my arm and guides me out to the stairs and then up them. Curiosity, anticipation all ensure that my heartbeat is unable to return to its normal rhythm.
I look through the door which he opens wide.

"And this is my room. I've not invited anyone here before."

The significance of having the first invitation is not lost on me as his arms close around me and I lean back against his torso.

"You have excellent taste in décor ... furnishings... "

I manage to comment breathlessly.

" ... very ... comfortable... "
 
"You have excellent taste in décor ... furnishings... very ... comfortable... "

Her breathless voice igniting my loins, I take her in my arms and kiss her passionately. My arms around her waist pulling her tight. Feeling her body against mine. Remembering her form from the last time we met privately. Her breasts pressed against my chest, her hips pressed against mine. My penis swelling and pressing against her.

I break the kiss for a moment, capturing her eyes with mine. Seeing the passion and tenderness in her eyes as I lift her in my arms and carry her across the threshold and to my bed.

As I lay her down upon the soft comforter, I bury my head in her ample cleavage, kissing and licking the tableau of flesh on display. My mind awash as memories of her sweet flesh rush back and are confirmed by the taste and feel of her beneath my lips. My arms moving to either side of her as I climb aboard the bed and position my legs on either side of her hips, pinning her to my bed. Kissing her cleavage and neck, I raise my head to look into her eyes, my voice rough, "It's been way too long." Kissing her with abandon as my body presses her deeper into the soft mattress.
 
His torso is pressed against me as I take in the sight of his room. I am unresisting as he turns me and I find myself in his arms, our mouths pressed together the kiss instantly heated as if igniting some latent flame. I moan softly into his mouth as he pulls me closer. The sensation of his body against mine is incredible. My breasts crush against his chest as the kiss deepens, his hands are at my waist, so it is my own instinct that leads me to press my hips closer, to mould my body so closely and feel the throb and swell at his groin, which in turn makes me pulse in response.

As his mouth leaves mine, I take a steadying breath, belatedly shocked at the intensity between us, but as our gazes lock and his eyes hold mine I find myself lost in their tender intimacy. Effortlessly, he lifts me, taking me in his arms. A second’s pause, a decision made, I wind my arms around his neck as he carries me over the threshold. That final consent given, not that it was ever truly in doubt, I find myself on his bed; a soft sigh as my body moulds against the plush mattress and then a soft cry as his mouth moves to my cleavage and buries itself there …

I moan softly as his mouth does its magic. I remember all too well just how skilled he can be, yet there is a hunger that far exceeds anything we shared previously, a determination that sparks an acute arousal which only intensifies as he climbs onto the bed, straddles and pins me beneath him.

"It's been way too long."

The tone of his voice as much as his words draws a soft groan from me.

” … yes … so long … “

My breathless agreement is stopped by his mouth claiming mine, my lips parting as our tongues meet with equal passion. The weight of him pinning me helplessly beneath him simply fans the heat which flares through my body. My only rationale thought is to question how we could have ignored ‘this’ for so long …
 
Her breathless agreement cut short by my burning need, we kiss for ages. Lips and tongues exploring each other. Tender, loving, passionate, lust laden kisses alternating as we cycle through our emotional and physical needs. My body pressed to hers as we slide against each other, urgently seeking more contact between us.

Pulling back, I sit up on your hips. My hands reaching for the hem of my shirt as I pull it over my head and toss it aside. My hairy chest exposed as I move to unfasten the buttons of your blouse. Your fair skin slowly exposed as each button released allows your blouse falls to your side. Your lacy bra straining to contain your bounty as my hands slide up your torso to capture your breasts. The warm full flesh overflowing my grasp as I squeeze and caress you firmly.

Swooping down, I once again kiss your bosom, my hands kneading as my lips nip, kiss and suck at your exposed flesh. Your nipples tenting the fine lace of your bra, threatening to burst through the delicate fabric as I move to capture one between my lips. Sucking the taught flesh and swirling my tongue around your peak. A long low moan escapes me as you arch your back seeking to press more of you into my grasp.
 
Time stands still as we kiss, lost as we ride the wave of passion that carries us through the whole spectrum of need and desire. Our bodies heat and throb in response to that physical onslaught, but it is the intensity of emotion that is overwhelming and leaves me breathless and stunned as you finally sit up my hips still pinned beneath you.

I watch wordlessly as you pull off your shirt, eyes widening as your chest is revealed. I so want to stroke and explore that torso, yet I have no chance as it is you who reaches out first to work deftly on the buttons of my blouse, easing it open and wasting no time in capturing my breasts in your eager hands. A moan escapes me as those hands relentlessly mould my swelling flesh, your mouth again is firmly planted kissing, licking, sucking...

”Ohhhhh … oh my Goddd… !”

The cry escapes me; the sensations too intense for silence. The moan you give in turn drives me on still further. My back arches as I strain to offer still more of my body up to you even as the suction upon my rock hard nipples intensifies and makes me cry out once more.

”Uhnnn…. Fun … Please … “

Unaware of what exactly I’m begging for, I only know that I want … more …
 
Last edited:
Back
Top