Say Hello to the Temptresss

Well sadly due to an unpleasant individual, this thread will close.

Thank you all for your support.

It is terrible for all that it has come to this point. All of us are so sad. :(

This is a terrific thead which has brought pleasure to so many. You are a fabulous lady and we all wish you well. :rose::rose::rose::heart:

crying%2520puppy.gif
:heart::heart::kiss::kiss::rose:

I'm sorry to hear that. :(
May said individual's shoes always be full of small sharp rocks.
Thanks for all the nice pics so far !

That's fuckin sad. I hope that said individual gets bitch slapped and grudge fucked by Kharma. Furthermore, I truly hope you can ignore the idiot and continue. Either way thank you so much for sharing with us pervs.

Whoever it was, I think we need to send the boys round to give them a serious talking-to for spoiling our fun...:mad::caning:

It's a real shame you've had to do that, but Thank You for sharing some stunningly gorgeous and very arousing pics with us- and as you're still around and posting elsewhere on Lit, hopefully one day you might feel the urge to share a few more.

You really are one incredibly sexy lady:kiss::rose::kiss:

I am saddened to return to this. I can't help but wonder what happened. I always enjoyed your pics AND your personality. You made posting in your thread fun---you smart ass! :D

I'll miss you and hope you return with another thread. But, if you don't I'll always have the fun memories we shared. (Damn, didn't realize how hard breaking up was---even on the internet!)

Seriously, enjoyed everything about you and your thread and am very sorry to see it go. Best of luck in what ever you decide to do. Remember too, just because you aren't posting on your thread doesn't mean you can't say hello from time to time.

Thank you all for your lovely messages. I think the individual has now gone, and I am considering whether to restore the images or start a new thread.

What do you think?

Thank you all for your lovely messages. I think the individual has now gone, and I am considering whether to restore the images or start a new thread.

What do you think?

Please do one or the other. I lost a lot of pix when someone stole my "stick" from my hotel room.

Please do.

Please do.

Pretty please.
(anyone getting bored?)

What do you think?

I am very glad you are considering a return. :D

Your call on restoring old photos. I am just looking forward to you posting new pics. New thread, Old thread, :rolleyes: makes no difference to me. :)

What do you think?

Both sound appealing. Would new thread mean extra new pics if so that one :D

Missed you around here beautiful. :)

What do you think?
Well, if you continue this one we can have a page 100 celebration right away ;)

What do you think?

Just resume posting your wonderful pics on this one

We can hope and dream. I am pinching myself and I am damn glad I didn't unsubscribe!!

Thanks again for your lovely messages!

I have restored all the pictures and hopefully will take new ones soon!

Good to have you back. :D

Goes to see if he missed any last time. ( photobucket have removed a lot of them :( )

I'll look forward to it. :)

Last edited:
My sweet sexy friend, was so sad to see you go.
But now happy dance that your back......yeahhhhhhh
Have a wonderful and very naughty week-end.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::heart:

What do you think?

This makes me very happy. I would do my happy dance, but after your pics, I am way too stiff to move! :D

Looking forward to more of your pics and banter. Thank you for sharing, and sorry about your experience. Guess, there is always a bad apple somewhere.

What do you think?

Glad things have moved on in a positive way.

I like the idea of a new thread, also like that I'm on page 100.

Good to have you back. :D

Goes to see if he missed any last time. ( photobucket have removed a lot of them )

I'll look forward to it. :)

Yes, sorry about that. I'm actually still not sure why, as I actually read the terms and conditions and couldn't find any reason why I can't store my photos there. But they're gone and some forever, since I didn't have copies of all the earlier ones :(

Rolando has left the board.

Hope you've come back since!

Hoping you missed that she's back and that isn't protest against the return

Yes you would be correct, I must've stopped reading when I hit the posts about her leaving. Thank god!

Phew!

My sweet sexy friend, was so sad to see you go.
But now happy dance that your back......yeahhhhhhh
Have a wonderful and very naughty week-end.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::heart:

Back at you, my lovely!

This makes me very happy. I would do my happy dance, but after your pics, I am way too stiff to move! :D

Looking forward to more of your pics and banter. Thank you for sharing, and sorry about your experience. Guess, there is always a bad apple somewhere.

Well he's not going to get anywhere with me. Glad you are pleased though!

Glad things have moved on in a positive way.

I like the idea of a new thread, also like that I'm on page 100.

It seems a shame after so long to start again! And Page 100! Whoop!!

Back