Old 10-03-2012, 08:56 PM   #26
BluKitten
Meow!
 
BluKitten's Avatar
 
BluKitten is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: I'm in the Great Lakes State!
Posts: 27,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattWolf View Post
Although can be something kinda... interesting... about know that one is being overheard.
Oooo, I use to love having room mates! Or fucking at his place when his room mates were home!
__________________
I am no one to you, someone to others, but always me for myself

There is beauty everywhere, you just have to look to find it, and you have to WANT to see it, when you have found it!
http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofkisserareyouquiz/
You're an Expert Kisser
You're a kissing pro, but for you, it's all about quality and not quantity.
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off.
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave.
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-04-2012, 02:42 AM   #27
MattWolf
Renaissance Fella
 
MattWolf's Avatar
 
MattWolf is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Posts: 3,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluKitten View Post
Oooo, I use to love having room mates! Or fucking at his place when his room mates were home!
I'm never sure with Americans whether room mates means somebody sharing the same bedroom or just the same flat/appartment. Either can be fun in this situation of course.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-04-2012, 08:49 AM   #28
BluKitten
Meow!
 
BluKitten's Avatar
 
BluKitten is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: I'm in the Great Lakes State!
Posts: 27,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattWolf View Post
I'm never sure with Americans whether room mates means somebody sharing the same bedroom or just the same flat/appartment. Either can be fun in this situation of course.
Sometimes it is both. But, in my case, we shared the same apartment/flat. He use to get all nasty in the morning saying I kept him awake with all my moaning and crying out.
__________________
I am no one to you, someone to others, but always me for myself

There is beauty everywhere, you just have to look to find it, and you have to WANT to see it, when you have found it!
http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofkisserareyouquiz/
You're an Expert Kisser
You're a kissing pro, but for you, it's all about quality and not quantity.
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off.
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave.
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-04-2012, 06:09 PM   #29
MattWolf
Renaissance Fella
 
MattWolf's Avatar
 
MattWolf is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Posts: 3,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluKitten View Post
Sometimes it is both. But, in my case, we shared the same apartment/flat. He use to get all nasty in the morning saying I kept him awake with all my moaning and crying out.
Are there any neighbours listening into this conversation...
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-04-2012, 07:00 PM   #30
BluKitten
Meow!
 
BluKitten's Avatar
 
BluKitten is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: I'm in the Great Lakes State!
Posts: 27,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattWolf View Post
Are there any neighbours listening into this conversation...
I live in a house now, with my 11 year old son. My husband lives 2 states away and visits every 2 weeks. We haven't had sex in 6 months. I don't think he is interested in me anymore. That is why I bought my Marco! Yes, Marco never turns me down when I want to cum. Marco is ALWAYS up and ready to go! He even takes real good care of my clit while he's thrusting in and out my cunny. He is also very good at finding my g-spot! I love my Marco! When I die, I want to be creamated with him inside of me!
__________________
I am no one to you, someone to others, but always me for myself

There is beauty everywhere, you just have to look to find it, and you have to WANT to see it, when you have found it!
http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofkisserareyouquiz/
You're an Expert Kisser
You're a kissing pro, but for you, it's all about quality and not quantity.
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off.
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave.
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-04-2012, 07:06 PM   #31
savagetempest
Experienced
 
savagetempest is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Here. Now.
Posts: 77
I am intrigued... slick words and clever innuendo never fail.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-05-2012, 03:09 AM   #32
MattWolf
Renaissance Fella
 
MattWolf's Avatar
 
MattWolf is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Posts: 3,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluKitten View Post
I live in a house now, with my 11 year old son. My husband lives 2 states away and visits every 2 weeks. We haven't had sex in 6 months. I don't think he is interested in me anymore. That is why I bought my Marco! Yes, Marco never turns me down when I want to cum. Marco is ALWAYS up and ready to go! He even takes real good care of my clit while he's thrusting in and out my cunny. He is also very good at finding my g-spot! I love my Marco! When I die, I want to be creamated with him inside of me!
Hurrah for Marco (and you). Although when starting to think through the practicalities of getting him creamated inside of you... well... I suspect there may be flaws in that plan.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-05-2012, 03:10 AM   #33
MattWolf
Renaissance Fella
 
MattWolf's Avatar
 
MattWolf is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Posts: 3,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by savagetempest View Post
I am intrigued... slick words and clever innuendo never fail.
Intrigued is good. Intrigued can be followed by curiosity. Curiosity by desire. Desire by lust. Lust by passion.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-05-2012, 08:13 AM   #34
BluKitten
Meow!
 
BluKitten's Avatar
 
BluKitten is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: I'm in the Great Lakes State!
Posts: 27,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattWolf View Post
Hurrah for Marco (and you). Although when starting to think through the practicalities of getting him creamated inside of you... well... I suspect there may be flaws in that plan.
Well, I'll make sure they take the batteries out of him first!
__________________
I am no one to you, someone to others, but always me for myself

There is beauty everywhere, you just have to look to find it, and you have to WANT to see it, when you have found it!
http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofkisserareyouquiz/
You're an Expert Kisser
You're a kissing pro, but for you, it's all about quality and not quantity.
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off.
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave.
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-05-2012, 12:22 PM   #35
MattWolf
Renaissance Fella
 
MattWolf's Avatar
 
MattWolf is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Posts: 3,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluKitten View Post
Well, I'll make sure they take the batteries out of him first!
Very wise. Just hope you can find a very accommodating mortician... Isn't this a jolly conversation.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-08-2012, 02:25 AM   #36
MattWolf
Renaissance Fella
 
MattWolf's Avatar
 
MattWolf is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Posts: 3,329
unfortunately any neighbours I had listening in would be very bored... no action to overhear
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-08-2012, 03:14 AM   #37
ripeandproper
Virgin
 
ripeandproper is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Michigan lp
Posts: 22
You are one of the most entertaining men I've seen so far on this site Mr. Wolf. Love your posts.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-08-2012, 01:53 PM   #38
MattWolf
Renaissance Fella
 
MattWolf's Avatar
 
MattWolf is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Posts: 3,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripeandproper View Post
You are one of the most entertaining men I've seen so far on this site Mr. Wolf. Love your posts.
Thank you ripeandproper. I hope and presume you mean entertaining as in the kind of man you'd like to have come round, pin you to the bedroom door and undress you; rather than the kind man you'd like to have round as a children's party entertainer.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-09-2012, 12:15 AM   #39
ripeandproper
Virgin
 
ripeandproper is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Michigan lp
Posts: 22
Definitely the first choice. Pinned to the door and undressed...oh my (as she fans herself) lol.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-09-2012, 09:52 AM   #40
BluKitten
Meow!
 
BluKitten's Avatar
 
BluKitten is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: I'm in the Great Lakes State!
Posts: 27,448
Me first!
__________________
I am no one to you, someone to others, but always me for myself

There is beauty everywhere, you just have to look to find it, and you have to WANT to see it, when you have found it!
http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofkisserareyouquiz/
You're an Expert Kisser
You're a kissing pro, but for you, it's all about quality and not quantity.
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off.
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave.
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2012, 02:45 AM   #41
MattWolf
Renaissance Fella
 
MattWolf's Avatar
 
MattWolf is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Posts: 3,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluKitten View Post
Me first!
Don't worry, there is plenty of me to go around. (And yes, I know that is cliched and fairly unreconstructed and so forth, but come on, oh often does a guy get a chance to play that line?)
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2012, 03:23 AM   #42
ripeandproper
Virgin
 
ripeandproper is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Michigan lp
Posts: 22
BluKitten is right, besides she sounds like fun.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2012, 03:46 AM   #43
Daxaeha
Really Experienced
 
Daxaeha is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Eastern Neptune
Posts: 120
Intrigued by both the OP and thread content.

I'm not sure why you didn't receive many responses for the first while but from me to you - I approve.

  Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2012, 11:12 AM   #44
BluKitten
Meow!
 
BluKitten's Avatar
 
BluKitten is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: I'm in the Great Lakes State!
Posts: 27,448
Okay, I got me some cock this last weekend, from all people, my husband! I know, I know I should be getting fucked by my husband all the time. I was very surprised, though. He hasn't touched me in over 6 months, so when he responded to my blatant foreplay, I took advantage of the hard on! Now, granted, I did do all the work, but I managed to get myself to orgasm 6 times before I made him cum. All in all, I think it was a pretty good round of sex. Now, let's see how long it will be before he wants to let me touch him again!
__________________
I am no one to you, someone to others, but always me for myself

There is beauty everywhere, you just have to look to find it, and you have to WANT to see it, when you have found it!
http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofkisserareyouquiz/
You're an Expert Kisser
You're a kissing pro, but for you, it's all about quality and not quantity.
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off.
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave.
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2012, 12:58 PM   #45
MattWolf
Renaissance Fella
 
MattWolf's Avatar
 
MattWolf is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Posts: 3,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daxaeha View Post
Intrigued by both the OP and thread content.

I'm not sure why you didn't receive many responses for the first while but from me to you - I approve.

Thank you Daxaeha... an interesting name, I'll have to do some research...
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2012, 12:59 PM   #46
MattWolf
Renaissance Fella
 
MattWolf's Avatar
 
MattWolf is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Posts: 3,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluKitten View Post
Okay, I got me some cock this last weekend, from all people, my husband! I know, I know I should be getting fucked by my husband all the time. I was very surprised, though. He hasn't touched me in over 6 months, so when he responded to my blatant foreplay, I took advantage of the hard on! Now, granted, I did do all the work, but I managed to get myself to orgasm 6 times before I made him cum. All in all, I think it was a pretty good round of sex. Now, let's see how long it will be before he wants to let me touch him again!
Hurrah for finding nookie in unexpected places!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2012, 05:07 PM   #47
BluKitten
Meow!
 
BluKitten's Avatar
 
BluKitten is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: I'm in the Great Lakes State!
Posts: 27,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattWolf View Post
Hurrah for finding nookie in unexpected places!
Well it was long overdue! I've been going through batteries like they were water!
__________________
I am no one to you, someone to others, but always me for myself

There is beauty everywhere, you just have to look to find it, and you have to WANT to see it, when you have found it!
http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofkisserareyouquiz/
You're an Expert Kisser
You're a kissing pro, but for you, it's all about quality and not quantity.
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off.
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave.
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2012, 05:39 PM   #48
ripeandproper
Virgin
 
ripeandproper is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Michigan lp
Posts: 22
Congratulations on the fun weekend BluKitten...I think I can hear you purring, lol!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2012, 11:20 PM   #49
Daxaeha
Really Experienced
 
Daxaeha is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Eastern Neptune
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattWolf View Post
Thank you Daxaeha... an interesting name, I'll have to do some research...
I'll actually be very interested to see if you find anything, seeing as "Daxaeha" is a name that I made up for a character I created in the first story I wrote.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2012, 12:10 AM   #50
Scheherazade73
Really Experienced
 
Scheherazade73's Avatar
 
Scheherazade73 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: East Coast, near lots & lots of water
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattWolf View Post
Thank you ripeandproper. I hope and presume you mean entertaining as in the kind of man you'd like to have come round, pin you to the bedroom door and undress you; rather than the kind man you'd like to have round as a children's party entertainer.
Endless giggles.

But yes, undressing vs. entertaining children...since you haven't offered the third option of coming round as an adult party entertainer. >sigh<
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:23 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.