I Want..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Want A Warning The Next Time ManWhore Season Opens Up. Apparently today was the opening day and I didn't even know....

I want someone to be my me. I want someone who has my insight and honesty to bounce my thoughts and feelings and obstacles off of. I love being able to be that for my friends and family but sometimes I need that too.

a kitchenaid stand mixer : in pink or that really light blue color.

OMG, ME TOO!!! There's also a special edition one in a burnished copper finish that I am just sooo in love with. If I save my pennies, I might be able to afford one when I'm 50.

OMG, ME TOO!!! There's also a special edition one in a burnished copper finish that I am just sooo in love with. If I save my pennies, I might be able to afford one when I'm 50.

they are awesome, aren't they? i even want the attachments in case i get a wild hair and want to grind my own meat or make fresh pasta. someone told me, "they have cheaper stand mixers at walmart, they aren't kitchenaid but they cost less."

you don't tell someone who wants a bmw that there's a cheaper car lot around the corner.

mmmm, burnished copper sounds pretty :)

OK I want one of those too, K

mmmm, burnished copper sounds pretty :)

OK I want one of those too, K

that burnished copper one does sound pretty, i'll have to google a mixer in that color - i've not seen it before.

maybe we can try to get some brownie points in at the last minute and sannie claus will leave one underneath our trees.

that burnished copper one does sound pretty, i'll have to google a mixer in that color - i've not seen it before.

maybe we can try to get some brownie points in at the last minute and sannie claus will leave one underneath our trees.

we could make some naughty promises to santa's helpers .. that might help :devil:

http://fantes.com/images/122046mixers.jpg << this one is Ok, but not as pretty as i envisioned in my head .. lol

we could make some naughty promises to santa's helpers .. that might help :devil:

http://fantes.com/images/122046mixers.jpg << this one is Ok, but not as pretty as i envisioned in my head .. lol

i was thinking cash and a dinner of roast chicken with lemon and herbs, homemade garlic mashed potatoes with roasted asparagus, and a cheesecake topped with caramel and sea salt... but your idea works, too! :)

hai arnold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back