The Pack (open looking for a rp partner)

RidePlayer

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 12, 2017
Posts
3,366
The Pack (closed for LexyLove13)

Axel Davids
age 25
Bradley-Cooper.jpg


Axel groaned as he made his way through the forest. He had been lost for two whole days now. Most likely wandering deeper and deeper into the cursed woods rather than towards an exit. He tried to take a drink from his canteen only to find it empty he said "damn it seriously....why didn't I stay on the trail." Axel had decided to go camping one last time. A past time him and his mother enjoyed before she sadly passed away.

Deciding to press on in hopes finding a river or some source of water he trudged through the dense forest. He thought in determination "Im not going to die out here." He kept going spurred on by his determination to fight. Eventually night was falling again and he knew he wasn't going to be able to travel safely. Stopping for some rest he made a fire trying to ignore the pangs of hunger. He had left his food back at his camp not expecting to explore and not be able to find his way back.

He wondered what his chances were when he heard a twig snap. Standing up he saw a large wolf stepping forward out of the trees. He thought 'shit seriously.' Deciding not to show the wolf his fear he slowly backed up trying to figure out a way out of the situation.

(Looking for a partner to play a female werewolf. She wants to change my character cause she feels a mating pull towards him. Bringing him back to a village for her pack. There another wolf close to your first character like a friend mother or sister. Also feels the pull and wants to mate with my character as well. RP going from there)
 
Last edited:
Nicole "Nikki" Koi
Age: 22
19DLdG8.jpg

Nikki was out on a daily run like she did everyday. Though scent caught her attention, one that drove her wild. Racing to where the scent was coming from, setting eyes on her mate. He was hers as she crept forward, though a twig snapped under her paw. Seeing that she had caught his attention. Slowly Nikki got closer to him, soon rubbing against his legs. Giving his hand a lick before nudging him.

Walk over to some bushes seeing if he would follow her. She knew the trails as she grew up in this area. Letting out a soft bark to keep his attention. She couldn't wait to get him home as she wanted to mate right away.
 
Last edited:
Axel tensed as the wolf came up to him. He was prepared for it to attack. It didn't though. Instead it nuzzled against his hand then went towards the tree line. Barking back at him as if it wanted him to follow it. Axel looked skeptical. He eventually followed though. Maybe this wasn't a wolf but someones dog. He had heard of dogs that looked similar to wolves but not one this large.

He followed the wolf leading him further and further into the forest. Unlike his wandering though this appeared to have a purpose a meaning behind it. Thats when he saw it the teasing of roofs. Axel said excitedly "a town thank you. I guess you really are someone's pet." Axel kept following as the wolf led him into a village hidden in the forest. Taking him to the largest house before trodding inside expecting him to follow. Axel followed saying "hello sorry to intrude your dog found me in the woods ive been lost for days."
 
Nikki was happy to see him follow her back to the village. She knew she could get him into her house and hopefully no one would see. Once inside, she made sure to disappear into a room before changing back. Nikki fixed her hair before walking out of the room. "Can I help you?"she asked. Dog? He really thought she was a dog.

She then smiled, "Sorry she gets out from time to time. I'm Nicole but you can call me Nikki." Nikki held out her hand for him to shake it. "And you are?"she asked. Curious as to what his name was as he was going to be her mate.
 
Axel was looking around when Nikki rounded the corner. He was stunned for a moment. She was a very attractive woman. When she mentioned her name he shook her hand and said "Axel Davids. Its fine actually she or he I didn't really tell wich probably saved my life. I was lost for a couple days before it found me." He couldn't help but notice the wolf's hair was the same color as Nikki's and said "so was that a honest wolf or one of those wolf dogs I've heard about. Dogs that have more wolf in them than usual?

Deciding he was talking too much about the wolf he said "anyway Nikki thank you and again sorry for barging in. Where is this place. I've camped in these woods for years though never this deep but there isn't suppose to be a town anywhere for miles. I was surprised to find a village."

(I figured as she convinces him to sleep with her for the first time that could be when she bites him to change him into a werewolf as well.)
 
Nikki giggled then smiled once more. "True wolf...raised her myself. Oh this native land...that is why. We tend to keep it a secret but some locals know."she said. She walked into the kitchen and poured some lemonade into some glasses. Walking back over and handing it to Axel. "Here you must be thirsty. Why don't you stay...it will be getting dark soon. The woods can be dangerous."she said. Hoping she wouldn't have to knock him out but rather seduce him.

"Before you ask...I am part native. My father is from this village."she said. Nikki sat down on the couch and patted the spot next to her. "Sit, I would like to know more about you."she said.
 
Axel felt relief as he was handed the lemonade. Reminding him just how thirsty he had been before all this started. Gulping down the lemonade. He said "thank you I promise I will try to find my way back out of the woods in the morning. I can't impose to much on you. I appreciate the shelter for the night though."

When she motioned for him to sit with her he blushed abit at her words of wanting to get to know him. He sat down and said "so your father is from this village?" He kinda got worried at this. He said "he aint going to come in and attack me for being some outsider talking to his daughter?"
 
Nikki giggled then shook her head, "You're fine. He is visiting with another tribe." Setting her cup down on the end table. "Nonsense, I will take you to the main trail in the morning."she said. Smiling as she had found herself a cute mate. Nikki scooted closer to see that he had a few cuts on his face. "Oh let me clean you up."she said. She got up and got herself a rag and some first aid cream. Nikki sat back down and began to clean up his face.

"You are not burden....I like the company."she said. Smiling as she finished up before cleaning up the mess. "I don't get many visitors."she said.
 
As Nikki cleaned the cuts from his face his eyes couldn't up but roam. Her blouse offering a teasing of her cleavage as she leaned forward. He blushed and said "th...thank you Nikki."

As she talked about how she doesn't get too many visitors he said "I don't understand how. You seem very kinda and your beautiful...I mean you have a beautiful heart. You opened your home to a complete stranger in need. That's admirable.
 
He was able to get a sneak peek of her 36c chest. Blushing from his words as she sat back down. "Why thank you...it's hard as being raised here. Many have a negative view of my people."she said. Fixing his hair as she gazed into his eyes. Nikki went for it and kissed Axel softly. Realizing what she did, Nikki played it off as she was embarrassed. "Oh forgive....sorry I just couldn't help myself. I find you very attractive."she said. Hoping she hadn't just screwed this up for herself.
 
Axel was shocked as she kissed him. He felt his hands about to embrace her to deepen the kiss. When she suddenly pulled away he regained his senses. Dropping his hands. He found it had ended to soon but couldn't say that to a woman he just met. He said "no....no its fine. Your actually really attractive yourself Nikki." As they continued to sit and talk he tried not to think of the feel of Nikki's lips against his own. He found his mind wandering though. Causing the familiar feeling of the blood rushing to his groin. He tried not to think how aroused he was sitting next to this very attractive woman. He said "Nikki do you have a shower? I've been out in the woods for days and could use some freshening up." Yes a nice cold shower would do him some good right now.
 
Nikki nodded her head as her cheeks were still red. She stood up and lead him to the bathroom off her bedroom. "You can use this one, feel free to use any towel."she said. Nikki shut the door but left it cracked a bit as she walked away. The mating urge was getting stronger as the kiss awoke it more. Though she wasn't the only one as her sister felt it too. Nikki swiftly walked across the room and tackled her sister. "Back off! He's mine."she growled. Making sure to to be loud to scare Axel. Her sister smirked before flipping Nikki over. "Sis, it's instinct and he will be mine."she said. The two began to fight, Nikki ended up showing more dominance as her sister ran back to her room.

She walked back into the room and over to the door. Though she accidentally hit the door right has Axel got out of shower. "I'm so sorry!"she said. Nikki got a good look before turning her back to him.
 
Axel didn't hear the commotion of the two sisters over the sound of the water. The water working to calm him but he still was thinking about the kiss Nikki gave him and the peak he got of her supple tits through her blouse. He tried to drown out the thoughts as he walked out of the shower drying off.

Nikki suddenly burst through the door. "I'm so sorry!" she said before she turned around. Not before getting a full view of Axel's tonned muscled body. His cock even flaccid a good eight inches long. He blushed and said "no...no im sorry I should of changed in the bathroom. Grabbing his pants as he attempted to get dressed.
 
"It's okay....I was wanted to see if you needed anything."she said. Nikki peeked over her shoulder to see a towel around his waist. "I'm sorry."she said walking over to him. The urge was getting stronger and harder to resist. She looked him over to see if her had anymore cuts. "Sorry....I was seeing if you needed anymore medical attention."she said. Blushing again as she stood in front of him. Oh screw it she thought, pulling him close for another kiss. However, this one was more passionate.
 
Axel's eyes widened as Nikki pulled him for another kiss. This one wasn't brief though. He found himself returning the kiss. His tongue tracing her lips trying to gain entrance. When her lips parted his tongue danced across her own tasting her as he moaned into her mouth.

His hands went and cupped her ass pulling her hips roughly against his own. Breaking the kiss he said "sorry I just kinda got carried away. Fuck I've wanted to do that." His cock rubbed against her thigh through the towel.
 
Nikki loved that he returned the kiss before pulling her close. Smiling after before nuzzling his neck. "It is alright though I want to do more.....and I can feel that you want that."she said. Hinting at she could feel his boner. She began to unbutton her blouse before letting it fall to the floor. Nikki pulled him close allowing his hands back on her ass. Her breasts pushed against his chest. "I know we just met....but I feel a connection with you."she said.
 
Hearing that Nikki wanted this just as much as he did spurred him on. He watched her stip out of her blouse. Her ample 36c tits contained only in a bra. He said "I feel it too. I don't know why but I feel it too." He wasn't just saying that something about this whole situation just felt right to him. Like he was suppose to be found by that wolf in the woods."

He suddenly pushed her onto the bed. Letting the towel fall. His cock fully erect was a good nine inches long and thick. He hovered over her body as he claimed her lips another kiss. His tongue being more forceful than before. His hands pushed the cups of her bra over her breasts freeing them to be gazed at and felt. He cupped them in his palms squeezing and messaging her tits. Loving how they concave to the shape of his hand.
 
Nikki soon felt her back on the bed before her breasts bounced free. Moaning softly as he began to play with them. "Do you believe in fate?"she asked in between moans. Pulling him close before kissing him again. Though after she rolled them over so that she was on top of him. Taking her bra off before laying down by his cock.

She gave him a lick, meeting his gaze as she did so. Soon Nikki eased him in and began to suck him, still meeting his gaze. Though her breasts were bouncing softly as she sucked him.
 
Axel loved the sounds of her moans. "Do you believe in fate?" He said "im not really sure. If it was my fate to meet you im glad." He suddenly felt her pull him into another kiss. There kisses quickly growing more feverish and passionate as more and more time passed. He suddenly felt her roll them over so she was on top. Trying to take control. He watched her toss her bra away leaving her completely bare from the waist up.

When she licked him he moaned locking eyes with her as she took him into her hot wet mouth. He moaned "FUCK NIKKI!!" He watched as she began to suck him looking up at him as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock. Her tits bouncing softly. His hand went to her hair running through it in encouragement as she sucked him off.
 
Nikki liked hearing him call out her name. Feeling his fingers as she in fact kept sucking him and went faster. Sucking him for a bit before easing him out of her mouth. Nikki crawled off the bed and began to undo her pants. Pushing them down to reveal a nice ass being hugged by her panties. Nikki crawled back onto the bed, laying by him before kissing him again. "I'm glad she found you."she said. Nuzzling his neck once more before kissing it. "Mmmm go ahead, I don't bite...hard."she teased.
 
Axel moaned louder enjoying the feel of her hot mouth sucking his thick cock. He was a bit sad when she pulled away though. She made up for it though by dropping her pants. Showing off her wonderful ass in nothing but silk panties. As she climbed back into bed and teased him he whispered huskily against her lips saying "I don't need another invitation." He rolled them over again trying to regain the control of there foreplay. Kissing her lips hungrily before trailing kisses down her neck and chest to the valley of her tits. Taking one of her rosy nipples in his mouth and lightly biting it as he worked the other with his fingers. He alternated which was in his mouth and which was in his fingers before continuing his path downward.

Reaching her hips he slid the panties down and off her leaving her as naked as he was. He looked at her glistening pussy and said "someone is wet. Did sucking my big thick cock make you horny?" Teasing her before he kissed her inner thigh. His tongue taking a experimental lick as he watched her reaction.
 
Nikki moaned out as she felt him tease her. Smiling as she watched him trail his kisses down her body. Blushing as he mentioned how wet she was. "I-I can't help it..."she said softly. Though shivered as he gave her a lick. Smiling as she ran her fingers through his hair. "Mmm what can I say...you turn me on."she said. Hoping he would do more than just eat her out. Nikki smiled at Axel before pulling him up for another kiss.
 
Axel felt her pull him into another kiss. He couldn't wait anymore. Lifting her hips off the bed he gripped his cock and rubbed the head against her pussy. Gathering plenty of her arousal before he slipped it inside. Burying himself to the hilt into her cunt. He moaned "fuck your tight." Before he started to thrust. Fucking her slowly at first pulling his cock almost all the way out of her velvety cunt before slamming back in.
 
Nikki moaned out as she wrapped her arms around Adel. Boy he felt so good inside her. "But it feels so good!"she said. Wanting him to go faster, secretly hoping her would cum inside her. Clinging to him as Axel picked up the pace. Scratching his back as she moaned out. "Don't stop!"she cried out. Though she was going to wait to change him still after. Right now Nikki was loving this. Kissing his neck and nuzzling it.
 
Back
Top