What pissed you off today? Mark II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the bread machine started, the kiddo sat down with a finger-food lunch and bam! migraine time.

Don't have any straight Tylenol in the house, can't take aspirin because I'm pregnant which rules out Excedrin, and the only thing I have that I can take is way bloody overkill. *sighs*

At least the kiddo's having a good day, lots of giggles and climbing over the giant bean bag chair/mini mountain.
 
Advised by one doctor I see to tell another doctor about a certain issue I have. Told doctor. Recieved rudeness and attitude and NO sympathy. Forced myself to be polite in reply and drove home with ACDC up high (Shoot To Thrill), thinking "THIS is why XYZ happens, because look what happens when we try to fucking ask questions".

Still angry.
 
Having to wear 3 pairs of socks, 2 pairs of pants, and 4 shirts in order to try to stay warm -


IN AN OFFICE!!!!!



The building is a draft palace, and the boss won't let me set the thermostat higher than 66 degrees....Tomorrow is supposed to be worse.

Fucktard.

:mad:
 
Having to wear 3 pairs of socks, 2 pairs of pants, and 4 shirts in order to try to stay warm -


IN AN OFFICE!!!!!



The building is a draft palace, and the boss won't let me set the thermostat higher than 66 degrees....Tomorrow is supposed to be worse.

Fucktard.

:mad:

Get a mini space heater or an electric blanket? 66f isn't a temp I could work in for long.
 
Get a mini space heater or an electric blanket? 66f isn't a temp I could work in for long.

I know, right? But the guy is in-and-out for a good part of the day, and the small space heater I had for under the desk, he hid in the back room! I know where it is, but he is such a dink/bully, that he will give me a ration of shinola if I use it.

The blanket idea, on the other hand, may induce sympathy, and use a minimum of electricity! Love it! ;)
 
So, a trans guy of my acquaintance is dealing with a disgustingly hostile practicum; he's been called "tranny" "he-she" and whore in the one week he's been there. Can we guess this is a Xtian fundamentalist center?

And can we guess what the response has been, of the Christian guys in that group?

"Remember, not all Christians are like this... Don't blame all Christians..."

Please, folks. Don't go giving orders to someone who has been insulted. What good do you think you're going to do?

Of course, I spoke up-- and of course, someone told me they thought I was offensive, and people were only trying to apologise. More offensive than calling someone a tranny whore?

"I'm sorry some Christians use religion as an excuse to be psychopaths" is acceptable.

"It's not my fault" is not an apology.

Also, why is the damn original thread postable???:mad:
 
>.< I left my heavy coat at work!

I was called stupid today by a man when I refused to cash a check because he didn't have the required identification.

There was something else... I can't remember so it must not have been that bad.
 
i had a frustrating day overall, but the icing was my taxi was late by almost a half an hour! and when i dialed the line to complain the woman was really dismissive to me like i was being ridiculous.

i almost cried. i was just cold and tired from work. i rushed through bedtime routines so i could relax in bed with a cocktail, haha.
 
Can we guess this is a Xtian fundamentalist center?

And can we guess what the response has been, of the Christian guys in that group?

So Christians are not better than other humans? OH NO! :eek:


"I'm sorry some Christians use religion as an excuse to be psychopaths" is acceptable.

"It's not my fault" is not an apology.

Why would you apology for something that is not your fault in the first place?

Or did you mean:"It's not my fault" is not a sufficient display of empathy?
 
My PC has died, it is totally unresponsive. Arrrrrggggghhhhh!!
It has everything on it!
Thank Fuck it didn't die on me before I produced the order of service and eulogy for M's Dad's funeral! :(
 
I am pissed off that I let myself be baited by DVS. :D

But on the other hand, the important discussion resolved itself very smoothly.
 
I just accepted a really cool commission that will challenge me and be fun at the same time. I was going to do the test work today, make some spec pieces to be sure we're on the same page.

Less than an hour after I got up this morning, I got walloped with the worst attack of sciatica I've had in years. I'm counting the minutes until I can take my next oxycodone (which is barely taking the edge off, dammit). I hurt is such a bad way, plus I know I'm losing time on this project (already...not a good sign), I just want to cry. It's like having a toothache that radiates from my hip all the way down my leg. Can't stand, can't sit for very long, and I'm bored!

The funny thing is having heard the story about a basketball player who was hooked on oxycodone...with a 1600 mg/day habit. :eek: I'm only taking 5 mg at a time, and that makes me kind of fuzzy. I just can't imagine that kind of tolerance.
 
I am pissed off that I let myself be baited by DVS. :D

But on the other hand, the important discussion resolved itself very smoothly.
Ha. That whole sentence just makes me laugh out loud. :rolleyes:
 
The menfolk of the neighbouring family who gave been chopping wood FOR THE LAST TWELVE HOURS :mad:

Thud
Thud
Thud
Thud
Thud
Thud...

Whilst I admire their obvious stamina, I wish it would stop...
 
The fact that Laurel failed to close the original Pissed Off thread and people keep posting to it. I don't want to read through TWO PO'ed threads. One is enough.
 
Today was supposed to start my vacation, but there was a job that was late and they bribed me into coming in by paying me twice for the week and throwing in a bonus.

Still would have enjoyed the time off though.
 
Completely exhausted from work... Ugh... We need more people so that I don't have to cover my shift plus the person who couldn't come in today. I hate under staffing!
 
The menfolk of the neighbouring family who gave been chopping wood FOR THE LAST TWELVE HOURS :mad:

Thud
Thud
Thud
Thud
Thud
Thud...

Whilst I admire their obvious stamina, I wish it would stop...

Have you tried inviting them and their stamina over for 12 hours of fun?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top