The New Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wildflowers have arrived :)

tumblr_nluq54VNwV1ttoj3bo1_400.jpg

If you have any of those Pop Tarts left, they might be used to persuade her to leave sooner. ;)

What an evil thought! :eek:

Speaking of Pop Tarts, do they make mixed flavor packages? I'd like to try Cherry, Strawberry and Brown Sugar & Cinnamon, but I don't want to buy a package each. Based on my limited experience I'm not a Pop Tart fan, but I'd like to try them anyways.

Mom went home early this morning, no Pop Tarts were needed to scare her off. She was supposed to take the last train back yesterday, but horribly windy weather meant our ferry was 1.5 hours late and she missed the train, so she stayed for one extra night.

We went to an art museum, I watched my mom take her very first selfie ever, mom did a lot of shopping and I did my best not to whine and yawn while she did said shopping. IhateshoppingIhateshoppingIhateshopping.

This helped:

attachment.php

Last edited:
That looks delicious. It seems offensive to mention pop tarts in the same post. G had never tasted them ever so I bought him some to try. I was fairly horrified that he liked them. He also likes sugar breakfast cereals though .....its a birthday treat thing or a back up office food for late nights.

I had my first Pop Tart a bit over a month ago, when I bought a package as a birthday treat. I still have 4 left out of the 8 in the package.

I like to have sugar cereals at hand too, but they're not a breakfast item to me. I eat them as dessert sometimes. I always buy weird cereals when I'm abroad to bring home. When I got the first Pop Tarts I was looking for some exotic and new to me cereals, but they were so expensive that I opted for Pop Tarts instead.

I had my first Pop Tart a bit over a month ago, when I bought a package as a birthday treat. I still have 4 left out of the 8 in the package.

I like to have sugar cereals at hand too, but they're not a breakfast item to me. I eat them as dessert sometimes. I always buy weird cereals when I'm abroad to bring home. When I got the first Pop Tarts I was looking for some exotic and new to me cereals, but they were so expensive that I opted for Pop Tarts instead.

Seela, you should start a Pop Tart club! You and some friends each buy a different type, or all club in together to buy and split a different package every now and then. That way you can try them but aren't stuck with them all :)

Seela, you should start a Pop Tart club! You and some friends each buy a different type, or all club in together to buy and split a different package every now and then. That way you can try them but aren't stuck with them all :)

Holy cow. I had no idea you contained this much evil. I'm impressed. :D

blurt!

I don't know how the fuck I got so lucky, but I'll take it.

chain chain chain... chain chain chain... :devil:

I don't think I have friends who are interested in Pop Tarts. I've tried to get them to try the ones I bought, but so far only one has wanted. We've gotten good chuckles out of the good source of 7 minerals and vitamins text on the box. :)

Today is J's and mine anniversary and J wanted to cook for me. He ended up slicing off a chunk of his finger and I noticed yet again that I can't deal with other people's wounds and blood. At all. Instead of a nice, calm meal we had a blood bath, I cried and J yelled at me for not being able to help wrap his finger because I felt so squeamish. Not ideal.

At least this year we remembered our anniversary, which is a definite step up from previous years!

Congrats on your anniversary seela. ♪(v^_^)v

Sorry about the incident, though.

Congrats on your anniversary seela. ♪(v^_^)v

Sorry about the incident, though.

Thank you. I went out and got Vietnamese for us and J had a pretty doctor do his stiches, so all in all it could have been worse. :)

Maybe not ideal, but memorable. I hope the day ends with your care for each other more ideally expressed. :rose:

The evening is definitely looking up. It is a memorable day. :)

Happy anniversary and good healing for J!

ETA: Might be too soon to show him my AV, though.:D

Happy anniversary and good healing for J!

ETA: Might be too soon to show him my AV, though.:D

I'm not gonna let him near knives for a while. I can't deal with having to clean more blood out of the sink. Yuck. The finger looks gross and my stomach turns just thinking about it.

I have no problem looking at blood and yucky things on TV, but even hearing or thinking about a real life incident involving somebody else's blood than mine makes me feel light headed. I would have made the world's most horrible midwife. Yes, I applied to study that because of silly rules we have in place about applying to schools here and I was sure that it's one school I'll never in a billion years get accepted in. I was. Luckily I was also accepted to other schools or I would have been screwed. :)

Last edited:
I'm not gonna let him near knives for a while. I can't deal with having to clean more blood out of the sink. Yuck. The finger looks gross and my stomach turns just thinking about it.

I have no problem looking at blood and yucky things on TV, but even hearing or thinking about a real life incident involving somebody else's blood than mine makes me feel light headed. I would have made the world's most horrible midwife. Yes, I applied to study that because of silly rules we have in place about applying to schools here and I was sure that it's one school I'll never in a billion years get accepted in. I was. Luckily I was also accepted to other schools or I would have been screwed. :)

My husband is not good with things like that either. He can pull himself together if it's in the life threatening range or close to it. For anything less than catastrophic though, it's better to keep him out of it unless you want to handle faintings too.

I met a finnish midwife student who trained in the hospital where I had my kids. As I understood it, they train to be nurses too?

She wasn't totally comfortable with blood either actually.
She was going to draw blood from me and didn't get it to work. After a lot of tries she said she'd go get someone else to do it and I said that it was ok with me if she kept trying, because I wouldn't faint or anything like that.
-No, but I think I might faint soon, she said. :D

I remember her well, because she was really nice and kept me company whenever she had time. I was beeing monitored to see if I would have to deliver prematurely, so any help diverting thoughts was greatly appreciated.

Kind medical staff make a world of difference, don't they, whatever the situation. Any job where people might be tense and you are just in a normal day it must be difficult to remember that being patient and kind rather than just 'normal' or 'satisfactory' can make a huge amount of difference to the people you interface with . I think that must be as hard or harder a responsibility than other more emotional troughs of a job.

Yes, I have worked in similar situations and it's so important to remember that the kind of things that you see happening daily to people is very out of the ordinary to the patient and their relatives.

bang mind-altering drugs all you'd like...and you'd be right.

but I just drank a bottle of Pino and was rambling at friends. And it suddenly hit me like a rockslide.

I'm weird. I'm odd. My brain works in odd ways and thinks of fantastical things.

And...I actually really like it. I like my brain. I like my thoughts. I've never had this level of self acceptance with myself and I just...

It feels so good. I don't know if it will feel so good with dawn and "real world" but....

for this moment, I love myself and it feels so good.

I have no problem looking at blood and yucky things on TV, but even hearing or thinking about a real life incident involving somebody else's blood than mine makes me feel light headed. I would have made the world's most horrible midwife. Yes, I applied to study that because of silly rules we have in place about applying to schools here and I was sure that it's one school I'll never in a billion years get accepted in. I was. Luckily I was also accepted to other schools or I would have been screwed. :)[/QUOTE]

I'm not squeamish thank god. I worked as a vet tech before becoming a stay at home mom. I absolutely love the work, but you've got to have an iron gut. There were some days that were so busy a meal break in a 12 hour shift just wasn't going to happen, so I would go from helping to drain an abcess, or express anal glands to taking a bite of a sandwich before being pulled into the next exam room. Washing my hands, between work and eating of course.

Wikipedia is evil. I originally went to check the number of adherents of Jainism (over 6 millions if you were wondering), and an hour later I find myself reading about Nordic aliens. No, I'm not talking about illegal residents.

Wikipedia is evil. I originally went to check the number of adherents of Jainism (over 6 millions if you were wondering), and an hour later I find myself reading about Nordic aliens. No, I'm not talking about illegal residents.

And from there you can go to the Plejaren.

After that there's a link to a List of Alleged Alien Beings. It took all my willpower not to click the link.

And from there you can go to the Plejaren.

After that there's a link to a List of Alleged Alien Beings. It took all my willpower not to click the link.

You are much stronger than I am. I clicked the list and found a lot longer list than I had expected and ended up reading about Nibiru, cryptozoology and ancient aliens as well. I'm afraid my ISP will send me a tinfoil hat if I continue this habit of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back