Looking for a mature woman 40-60

FingerBandit

Really Experienced
Working with some very powerful woman on a daily basis has sparked my desire for older woman. I am 30 and would like to connect with any mature woman that are 40-60. Casual chat, flirty chat, sexual chat, or anything else is good with me. PM me or yahoo ID is in my profile.

Feeling somewhat submissive and vulnerable tonight. I need that special woman with the experience and maturity to take care of me.

older..

My ex wife is in her middle 40's and she says the younger guys cannot keep up with her. I said whaaaaaaaaaaat? Your always fucking , thats no fair to them. lol

To bad you don't live in Canada , I could introduce you 2.

My ex wife is in her middle 40's and she says the younger guys cannot keep up with her. I said whaaaaaaaaaaat? Your always fucking , thats no fair to them. lol

To bad you don't live in Canada , I could introduce you 2.

I've been meaning to take a Canadian vacation! Sounds like the ex has become quite the active cougar.

Hard to believe that Marie is the only woman over 40 interested in a younger, intelligent, and successful man. If your not interested, do me a favor and tell me why. Cheers!

Hard to believe that Marie is the only woman over 40 interested in a younger, intelligent, and successful man. If your not interested, do me a favor and tell me why. Cheers!

Let me be blunt and say I am interested if you make me interested, be it a photo or a quote or a post or whatever you may do/post on this board that will make you pop out of the bland, boring, average "I wanna fuck you" male crowd.
Your age is irrelevant, for me. Your success at work is irrelevant, for me. I didnt get any proof that you are intelligent enough to outsmart me, yet.
There are plenty like you around, what makes you special?

Back