Buxom's busting out all over

Ooo I've not done one of those for ages!

There is such a visual overload in a footjob like that. Then finished off with thick white cum on sheer stockings. Brrrrrr it just sent a shiver down my spine

Last edited:
Just out of the shower - wet hair & wearing hubby's blue work shirt (I've done my research! ;) )

There's something just so irresistable about a beautiful woman wearing nothing but a man's shirt....instant erection every time....;)

I'm a 40F for those who are interested!

....and I just want to kiss every lovely inch of them:kiss:

My tootsies in red nail polish - by request! x
Ooo I've not done one of those for ages!

Very sexy.....you've got me craving a footjob now....I'd love to cum all over your toes:devil:

Oops I'm in trouble. Posted something anonymously & hubby guessed it was me - now I have instructions to be bent over the table waiting when he gets home

Oops I'm in trouble. Posted something anonymously & hubby guessed it was me - now I have instructions to be bent over the table waiting when he gets home

That doesn't sound like trouble to me, sounds like you're getting some playtime, no matter what form he chooses to make that take. Hope it's as good as I imagine it to be. :rose:

I know I would love to see that when I came home. I could think of a few things I would want to do to you in that position.:devil:

Well that was an interesting evening!

A little light flogging, some spanking, a good fucking, mutual masturbation and some very hot conversation.

All followed by some hot buttered crumpets! Heehee

Well that was an interesting evening!

A little light flogging, some spanking, a good fucking, mutual masturbation and some very hot conversation.

All followed by some hot buttered crumpets! Heehee

Wow! Sounds like a fun filled evening.

I am not quite sure what crumpets are but the rest sure sounds delicious.

Back