Big Breasted British Women

Josephine James is a big breasted Brit porn star. There is a great tradition of "busty birds". I was lucky enough to live in London in the mid 70s when I was 16-17 years old. I bought and jerked off to many of the big tit themed mags on the newsstands at that time. The names are escaping me at the moment. I will research them and post again.

I dated a pretty busty American gal back then. She was tiny with 36c tits that I enjoyed. She was my first.

Back in the states I dated a Yorkshire lass who was a bit beefier and had 36 or 38c or d-cups. I enjoyed those puppies a lot.

I used to chat a good bit with ladies from Lit. I had the pleasure of chatting with a few British ladies who enjoyed a swinging lifestyle or who had been very free sexually. They were each very busty. It seems to be part of the package.

I love the various UK accents and I love busty women. Sure, a slim woman with huge tits looks awesome, but I have no problem with

Pat Wynn is one name I just remembered. She does (or did) mostly soft core work.

There was a Page 3 girl who gained a lot of fame by posing topless on her 18th birthday and later did a little hard core work. She had huge tits.

Of course, these days there are a lot of Brit gals with huge fake tits. They are fine, but I prefer the big naturals.
 
tumblr_nqe161wnMK1uwazino1_500.png
 
Sophie Reade, winner of the 2009 Big Brother UK edition.

tJRD1qVA.jpg


sFatS8UL_o.jpg


Tcntvl8J_o.jpg
 
Last edited:
My favourite big breasted British girl was Linsey Dawn McKenzie. Beautiful big tits, pretty face and a great smile. Unfortunately she had breast reduction surgery and then enlargement surgery so while she's still hot she's not natural. This pictures are some early ones when she was 100% real.

http://ldmappreciation.tumblr.com/image/140511005950

http://ldmappreciation.tumblr.com/image/139300681417

http://dawnoflinsey.tumblr.com/image/138367747994

http://rockdevil902.tumblr.com/image/134584385811
 
And here's a nice picture of a true busty British legend: Lorna Morgan.

uRwyGMTz.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top