Circumsized or not?

Are you or aren't you and how do you like it?

• Total voters
Yes I'm quite curious how it works for cut blokes. As I said, a day or two rolled back and I'm reeling from overstimulation, and the nerve endings go a bit numb.

I can't imagine how it must be to have one's bare knob rubbing underpants, towels, pyjamas, etc, (not to mention the odd fist, cunt, mouth or arsehole) for decades.

I guess it's one of those unanswerable things like is it better to have a cock or a cunt!!!!!!!!!

s

I don't suppose it's really the same though. When you do it, it's temporary and you aren't used to it. Every man I know has had it that way since infancy. I think it can't possibly still be as sensitive, can it? Actually, the way you've described it, I hope not because that sounds a little overwhelming...

That is truly the unanswerable question though, isn't it?

I find that my sensitivity reduced a lot when I experimented with staying uncovered for extended periods. /QUOTE]

I'd say the question got answered right here. It's a bit like an hand job or bj. If she doesn't change what she's doing from time to time sensitization sets in and it ceases to feel exciting.

circumsized

The chosen ones really!!! WTF

Eat mixed grains and live a pure life - keep the skin on. The logic doesnt work BTW if God created man with a foreskin??

Yes I'm quite curious how it works for cut blokes. As I said, a day or two rolled back and I'm reeling from overstimulation, and the nerve endings go a bit numb.

I can't imagine how it must be to have one's bare knob rubbing underpants, towels, pyjamas, etc, (not to mention the odd fist, cunt, mouth or arsehole) for decades.

I guess it's one of those unanswerable things like is it better to have a cock or a cunt!!!!!!!!!

s

Cunt all the way ;)

You've got what you've got - it's how you make the most of what you have that matters. I've only known what it's like to be cut; I'm not even curious about what it would be like to be uncut. To me it's much more interesting to think and learn of ways to use what I've got.

Any blokes on Lit that have have been circumsized as adults? They should be worth listening to.

I was circumcised at 19 yo for medical reasons and it was sore as hell for a while. But well worth it after all the soreness was gone. I like my cock much better cut than uncut.

I was circumcised at 19 yo for medical reasons and it was sore as hell for a while. But well worth it after all the soreness was gone. I like my cock much better cut than uncut.

I'm glad to hear from you, I've always wondered and didn't think I'd be able to ask someone. So would you mind sharing why you like it better cut than uncut?

I'm uncut. I remember that before I started having more regular sex, I was unable to pull my foreskin down around the head, so I can remember the moment when during sex, it popped over the top for the first time. Now it pops back and fore as it pleases.

One time when that happened though, I couldn't get my foreskin to go back over the head. I was working in retail at the time and so had to walk around constantly for hours. My cock was agony. It had been rubbing on my pants and was seriously sore. I was so glad when I finally managed to get my foreskin back in place.

Any guys who have been cut when older have my full sympathy.

And I find the whole cut/uncut discussion odd as well. It's just not an issue in the UK as far as I can see.

I'm uncut. I remember that before I started having more regular sex, I was unable to pull my foreskin down around the head, so I can remember the moment when during sex, it popped over the top for the first time. Now it pops back and fore as it pleases.

One time when that happened though, I couldn't get my foreskin to go back over the head. I was working in retail at the time and so had to walk around constantly for hours. My cock was agony. It had been rubbing on my pants and was seriously sore. I was so glad when I finally managed to get my foreskin back in place.

Any guys who have been cut when older have my full sympathy.

And I find the whole cut/uncut discussion odd as well. It's just not an issue in the UK as far as I can see.
On balance, though, guys who have been circumcised are less likely to be subject to the discomfort you describe, since their glanses are accustomed to being out in the open, uncovered . . . So, perhaps it is the circumcised who should have sympathy for such as you, tender, uncircumcised gents!

Until very recently, I was always glad to be circumcised, now, lately I wish I weren't.

Back