A Helping Hand (closed)

Kaila came up for air and grinned seeing he was hard enough and said "Mmmm fuck baby... I want you to fuck me hard enough that the security can hear Alex" she said
 
Grinning alex lifted her legs up and spread them then lined himself up with her and while bending over to kiss her, drove his cock in fully in one hard thrust. As he felt her breath in his mouth from the thrust, he kissed her deeply and began to pump his cock in and out as hard and as deep as he could go... feeling the car rocking underneath them within a few minutes.
 
Kaila moaned loudly as he began thrusting into her. "Ohh fuck mmmm baby.. your so deep " she panted and groaned rolling her hips back against him and gripped his back scratching lightly.
 
Wanting to make her feel good and needing to cum badly, Alex scooped his arms under her legs lifting and spreading them more then looked into her eyes.

"Hold on tight."

Shifting his hips he began to pound his cock in and out of her as fast as he could, his thrusts scooting her back further and further into the backseat as the car rocked and bounced madly.
 
Kaila moaned holding onto him as he pounded into her deeply as she slid further back in the car. She groaned wildly nearly growling panting and said " Fucckkk uhhh fuck yeah Alex your cock feels so good! ....Your gonna make me cum baby.. im gonna cum!"
 
Pistoning in and out of her pussy, Alex thrust as fast and as hard as he could while sliding a hand down to rub on her clit.

"Cum for me baby. Cum hard. Cum loud. Scream so loud everyone will hear you."
 
Kaila gasped for breath throwing her head back in a silent scream gripping his arms tightly and let out a loud wail "Ohhh ALEx! FUUUUCCCKKK!"she said trembling in his arms melting into him as she came intensely.
 
Seeing her cum and hearing her pleasure, Alex pushed in as deep as he could go and came, flooding her womb with even more cum, pumping it in deep with each hard thrust.

As he came down from his orgasm, rocking slowly inside her, he kissed her and smiled.

"God I love you..."

Pulling out of her he looked down and rubbed her cummy pussy folds, caressing them.

"I love that I can do this... make you smile... make you cum... make you scream my name. It's all I ever wanted for years."

Looking up he saw a security guard walking toward them and smiled.

"Looks like someone heard us."

Sliding over to the driver's seat, his cock still out, he turned on the car and quickly pulled away. As they left the garage and entered the parking lot, he reached over and fingered her wet pussy.

"I love how soft and silky your skin is. I could touch you all the time."
 
Kaila smiled as he said "God I love you"and leaned back rubbing her cum filled pussy. She looked at him still breathless and said" I love you too A you have no idea how much"

"I love that I can do this... make you smile... make you cum... make you scream my name. It's all I ever wanted for years."

She blushed hearing him say that and she gasped when he said someone heard them. He slid to the drivers seat pulling away quickly and she layed back getting in a position that was comfortable.

She felt him fingering her and gasped saying "iif you keep that up baby I dont think we'll make it home"
 
Laughing softly Alex kept driving and kept rubbing her wet folds.

"I'm sitting here, cock to the wind, as well you know. I wanted to get us out of there before the security guard saw us."

Driving home he kept rubbing her gently and glanced down to see he was still rock hard.

"We'll be home soon and we can take care of things better there."

Pulling up to their home, he stopped and parked then looked at her lying there.

"We're home."

Smiling he bent down and kissed her pussy, giving it a long teasing lick before climbing out of the car.

"I'm going to get us a hot bath..."

Smirking he headed inside, cock throbbing and bobbing in plain sight.
 
Kaila gasped gathering herself for a minute before following him out of the car. She knew noone could see them with the way the house was positioned so she didn't bother getting dressed.

She went inside hearing the water running upstairs and smiled going up to join him in the bathroom. She grinned watching him fill the tub for them and leaned in kissing his back .

"Alex you are one hot man" she giggled " I still can't believe your mine now"
 
Smiling Alex blushed.

"I get carried away now and then but that's just because I have years of desire bottled up inside me. I'm sure I'll even out eventually."

Turning off the water he stripped off his clothing then turned and helped Kaila with hers before lifting her up and lowering her into the water. Seeing her all wet and smiling made him feel like a million bucks as he joined her.
 
"I love your passion for me Alex.Its good that you desire me just as much as i crave you my sexy best friend"she giggled and quieted when she saw him begin to undress. It still amazed her how magnificent he looked naked and wondered why he waany taken. Suddeny the thought of that made her jealous and she smirked as he lowered her into the tub.

Kaila grinned as he joined her and moved to sit in his lap as he held her and the warm water surrounded them. She sighed as he gently began to wash her intimately and a blush burned her cheeks at how caring he was with her. He would be amazing with their little girls.
 
Back
Top