(closed for heartofcourage)

"So, my little slut, what do you think we're going to do out here?" Carrie asked her as she led her away from the cabin and into the woods.
 
"We are going to expose you to all the fun things that can happen when you're naked in public." Carrie said with a smile over her shoulder to Kat. "You have a gorgeous body and I'm going to show it off."
 
Stepping into a clear, Carrie stops and places the bag she had been carrying onto the ground. "Strip for me, Kitty-Kat."
 
Kat does as she is told, reminding herself that it's just her and Carrie out here, and Carrie wouldn't hurt her.
 
Carrie walked around Kat's body, her fingertips trailing along her skin before she stepped up behind her and wrapped her arms around her belly. She kissed her throat, nibbling on the skin there as one hand cupped her left breast, pinching her nipple as her other hand cupped her still wet pussy.

"Do you think there's anyone out here looking at us?" Carrie whispered against Kat's ear, nipping on her earlobe. "A hunter, perhaps?"
 
"Does that turn you on, Kitty-Kat?" Carrie whispered against her lover's ear, her fingers sinking slowly into her wet pussy, three easily filling her. "Do you like the idea of someone watching you?"
 
"How about a stranger using you? Tied up and helpless, fucked hard in the middle of the woods." Carrie was setting a scene that if she agreed to, would blow her mind.
 
Kat gave a moan of pleasure, squirming and writhing against Carrie's hand. "Ohh yes Mistress," she whimpered.
 
"Then I'm going to bind you here, Kat. There is a trail camera just over there watching us. I know the man who owns it. He should be here soon." Carrie whispered, pinching her clit hard. "And he will fuck you nice and hard. Do you want that, babe?"
 
Carrie worked to get a length of rope tied between two trees, binding Kat with her arms spread above her head. She attached a spreader bar between her ankles, making sure that Kat couldn't close her legs.

"When he comes, he will ask you a question. If you are still willing, you are going to tell him, "Yes, sir, this little slut needs to be fucked." Got that, Kitty-Kat?" Carrie asked as she held up a pair of nipple clamps and carefully clamped both hard nipples, pulling on the attached chain playfully.
 
Carrie retrieved a vibe, pressing it into Kat's soaking tunnel. "You are to keep this inside until he pulls it free. If you fail, you will be punished. You may not orgasm until he tells you."

A ball gag was placed between Kat's beautiful lips and a blindfold completed her ensemble. "You look stunning, Kat."
 
Kat nodded her understanding blindly and she squirmed a little. She was clenching so much down in her pussy, determined not to let the vibe fall.
 
"Have fun, Kitty-Kat." Carrie said as she walked a short distance away.

Kat would never know that she wasn't sitting there on a rock, watching her squirm as they waited for Tim to show up. Tim was a hunk and a half, chiseled features and a body that would make women swoon. Carrie always enjoyed visiting him when she was at the cabin and the man certainly knew his way around a bed.
 
Kat whimpered and moaned, but she remained still, clenching the vibe deep inside of her, breathing deeply so she didn't cum too early.
 
Back
Top