"Animalistic Urges" (closed)

DM2015

Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Posts
191
"Animalistic Urges"

(closed for Cherrybomb400)


Peter Hayes had never been one to reign in his urges, and tonight was to be no different. For almost three months he'd been trying to get a date with Amber, a beautiful young thing from his apartment building. His persistence had paid off: he'd gotten his date ... and more. She had turned out to be a passionate little thing, with hungry lips and greedy hands that she hadn't been able to keep off of him, the same problem he'd had with her, too.

Their last date had looked like it was going to be their first night of sex, but an emergency at the hospital had pulled him away even as she was opening the door to her place to lead him inside to her bed. They'd talked on the phone this morning, and Amber had guaranteed Peter the night of his life tonight.

There was only one problem, of course. As Peter exited the cab, he looked up into the night sky at the nearly full moon. He reminded himself, Nearly. Only nearly. Not full yet. Not until tomorrow. He knew he shouldn't be taking chances like this, but ... Oh God! Amber was so fucking hot. And she had already assured Peter that he was getting lucky tonight. She'd actually used the word guaranteed!

He looked at the flowers in his left hand and the bottle of Champagne in the right, then headed for the open air café where they were meeting. As he passed through the professionally trimmed trees lining the park's sidewalk, he tried to ignore the bright light spilling down upon him from the full moon.

Nearly. Only nearly, he reminded himself as he met eyes with Amber and thought One day more, and I would have had to wait a week.
 
Amber had been playing hard to get for the past three months with Peter. When they did finally go out, Amber wanted to just take him back to her place and let him have his way with her. Instead she paced herself, and then when she finally couldn't wait any longer... work called him. She couldn't be mad at him, he worked at a hospital after all. Next time though... she wasn't going to let him go so easily!

She pulled out all the stops. She made sure all of her art supplies were put away for if they went back to her place (they could possibly go to his), she put on her favorite perfume which smelled of warm vanilla. After changing into a new sexy bra and panties set, she settled on wearing a red silky dress that showed off her womanly curves. Her makeup was dark smokey eyes, some blush, and red ruby lips.

She had arrived first, and didn't wait too long until she saw him approach her. She smiled and tucked a piece of her blond hair behind her hair.

"Hello, Peter. You are looking very handsome."
 
"Hello, Peter. You are looking very handsome."

Peter leaned over the small table to kiss Amber on the cheek, then planted a second, soft but passionate kiss on his luscious lips. As he pulled back, he let his eyes take a walk over her beautiful cleavage and perfect face, then whispered, "You are a Goddess, Amber."

As he took his seat, the waitress arrived, giving the bottle in Peter's hand a less than appreciative glance before saying politely, "We prefer that you don't bring outside--"

She stopped suddenly when Peter flashed a twenty dollar bill, then pressed it into her palm. Her lips spread in a polite smile as she asked, "And are we ready to order?"

"Yes," Peter said quickly, waving off the offered menus. He gave his own order, then -- remembering what food Amber had told him was her favorite -- ordered for her, too. "And that chilled shrimp hor devours the Daily Standard's critic raved about, too."

The waitress headed off, and Peter turned his full attention back to Amber. They chatted about their respective days -- work and play both -- but all Peter could think about was how incredible it was going to be parting Amber's thighs and sinking his cock deep into her. He'd waited for this for so long. He had no idea how long it had been for Amber: a day, a week, a month, a year? He hadn't asked because he really hadn't cared. She could have ten lovers for all Peter cared. It wasn't like he was looking for a girl friend: he was looking for a fuck.

Their dinner arrived, and it was as wonderful as he'd expected. In fact, he commented on how good it was to cover the fact that he was hurrying through it. All Peter wanted was to be done and out of here, out of here and back to Amber's apartment.

Suddenly, he grimaced. He thought he'd controlled the look of pain, but he could see in Amber's face that she'd caught his expression. He waved it off casually, saying, "Ate too fast. Nothing to be concerned about."

The waitress approached and asked about dessert. She had barely begun listing the options when Peter stuck out his credit card and politely but with conspicuous impatience said, "We'll take the check, please."

The server returned with the receipt and card, and departed just as Peter grimaced again. This time, he instinctively looked skyward. He could see the moon through the trees and reassured himself, Not yet. Not full until tomorrow. He was confident that he was right about this. He hadn't been the way he was for long, but it had been long enough for him to be able to tell the exact night of the totally full moon. At least ... he thought so.

"Shall we leave?" he said, his excitement becoming even more obvious. He didn't wait for Amber to answer, instead rising quickly and taking her gently by the upper arm to help her to her feet. He leaned in and kissed her with parted, wet lips, then whispered, "I want you now. I can't wait. Let's go into the park."

He smiled broadly, suggestively...
 
Amber was having a great time. The food was good, and the company was more than welcomed. Under the table her leg would brush against his. Amber could hardly wait to have him inside her, it had been a while since she had a good fuck and it was a long time coming.

There was a moment of concern when she saw what looked like discomfort on his face, and she thought that maybe they might need to postpone the nightly activities... again. But Peter assured her that he was alright, so she smiled and continued drinking her Champagne.

They wrapped up at the restaurant, and Amber could tell that he was eager to have her, just as much as she was eager to have him.

"I want you now. I can't wait. Let's go into the park."

Amber giggled, "Peter, you're so bad!... I love it." She followed him into the park. This wouldn't be the first time that she had done it in a public place, but she also didn't make it a habit. She could already feel her panties getting wet with excitement.

They entered the park, and so far it looked deserted, which was perfect. Looking up, Amber could see the light coming from the moon. It looked bigger than usual, and the while thing was making her think that this was something out of some cheesy romantic erotic novel.
 
Peter led Amber deeper into the park. He'd never fucked in a public place, or even outdoors for that matter, and -- despite burning with lust for the sexy blond -- he was nervous as hell about possibly getting caught. After not having seen another living soul for five or six or seven minutes, Peter stopped Amber, looked about them, then headed across the grass toward the children's park with his soon-to-be-lover in tow.

He could see the same excitement in Amber's face as he had in his, as well as in his groin. When they arrived at the playground, he spun to face her, took her into his arms, and kissed her passionately as his hands wandered all about her buttocks and breasts.

"You feel so good," he purred between kisses. He began unbuttoning her blouse, stating unnecessarily, "I want you so bad."

Peter looked over his shoulder at the playground. There were all of the standard play things: swings, slides, teeter totters, etc. But the thing that interested him the most was the climbing net. He looked to Amber and asked suggestively, "Trust me?"
 
Amber nodded and let him lead her over to the climbing net. Gently he eased her back onto it and the net cradled her and him as he leaned in closer, pushing her dress up. Amber kissed him as she felt his hands wondering on her body. She reciprocated by exploring his, feeling his toned muscles through his clothing.

Eager to have him, Amber started to undo his belt and then his pants. She felt his hands unzip the back of her dress and push the top and her bra down to expose a breast. Amber reached into his pants and found his cock. She was taken back at the size of it, it didn't feel that big before but maybe that was because she was feeling through his pants?

It wasn't long until her panties were gone and Peter was between her legs, burying his cock inside of her. Finally, she thought. She held onto him as their bodies rocked in the climbing net. Amber tried to stay quiet, not wanting to draw attention to them.
 
Peter couldn't believe they were doing this! They were fucking in a kiddie net! In the park! With the lights of the city surrounding them and the music of the café they'd just left still wafting pass them into the darkness beyond. It was incredible.

And so was Amber. The simple fact that she'd gone along with this was enough to make him want to have her again and again in the future. But even more than that, she simply felt ... oh God, she felt so good: tight, wet, warm ... perfect. Peter already knew that once they were done here, they'd be going back to his place -- which was only six blocks away -- to repeat this in a horizontal position ... or vertical ... or both!

Peter had laid her back into the net as they began tearing one another's clothes open or off. Then he slipped his arms under Amber's thighs, lifted her knees, and found her playground. His arms were stuck through the square holes of the net on either side of Amber, with his hands grasping her bared ass cheeks tightly. He rammed her again and again, deep and hard. The pleasure had them both wanting to moan and cry, but -- considering where they were -- they instead fought the urge to let the world know of their joy.

Instead, Peter pressed his mouth to Amber's in passionate kisses, trying to mute the grunts and squeaks. But no matter how they tried, they couldn't keep all of their sounds of ecstasy to themselves. Peter glanced around quickly, left then right, for prying eyes. But even if there were people spying on them, he likely wouldn't have seen them in the near darkness. Instead, he just thought to himself Fuck it! Who cares? Watch! and returned to thrusting deeper, harder, and faster into the woman he'd waited so patiently to have.

Peter was close to orgasm when a pain shot through his entire being. He groaned, but a different kind of groan than the joy of fucking Amber was causing. He pressed his forehead into the blonde's chest as he fought off the very familiar sensation, cursing to himself, No! Not tonight! Not NOW!! As the pain waned, he resumed thrusting into Amber, unconscious of whether or not she'd noticed or responded to his hesitation.

Then, something came over him, something new and ... slightly scary. In all the time that Peter had been what he was, he hadn't been with a woman during his time of the month. And suddenly, he was having ... urges ... like he'd never felt before.

He pulled his cock from Amber suddenly, a rather comical pop sound echoing across the dark park. He manhandled her 180 degrees around -- back to him; he grasped the backs of her thighs in powerful hands; he lifted her knees so they were bent toward the holes in the net; then he stepped into the lower section of the net, forcing Amber's knees into the holes as his hands pressed her upper torso against the net.

A bondage enthusiast would have been proud of Peter at that moment. With her knees and much of her legs pressed deep into the net and Peter's hands at her back holding her firmly against the knotted ropes, Amber had no ability to move, let alone get loose -- assuming she wanted to do so, of course.

Peter did a Look ma, no hands maneuver with his still rock hard cock and easily found Amber's wet hole, then slammed into her with a fierceness he had never shown a woman. He wrapped his own arms into the net so that Amber was pinned between him and it ... and pounded her with grunts that were no longer muted
 
THIS WAS SO WORTH THE WAIT.

Amber was an admitted sexual deviant, but honestly she thought Peter might needed some coaxing for some stuff, and more a brief moment when he hesitated earlier she thought he might have came already, but instead he made things more interesting. To say that he surprised her tonight was an understatement. She was never going to be able to look at a kiddy playground the same way again after tonight.

Amber held tight to the ropes of the wall climb as Peter thrust himself in and out of her tight and hungry cunt. Being in this position didn't allow her to move much, which was fine, he was doing enough for the both of them. Amber had tried her best to stay quiet, but it was so hard. Her grunts and groans of pleasure matched his. Her body felt like it was shaking as she was so close to cumming.
 
Peter continued to pummel Amber's pussy from behind, harder and deeper and faster as the strokes continued. He was getting progressively rougher with her, pressing his body against her backside and the rope net against her front side to fiercely that she was soon going to begin having a hard time breathing. Of course, not getting enough oxygen to her brain was only going to increase Amber's sexual satisfaction. She may or may not think that Peter was engaging in erotic asphyxiation, but in all honesty that thought wasn't in his mind at all.

No, the only thought in Peter's mind was that he feared he'd miscalculated on precisely when this month's full moon was to take place. He could feel the change coming, and he knew that he should withdraw from Amber here and now and flee. But he couldn't bring himself to do it, to stop fucking her like the wild animal he was becoming. First, she felt so ... unbelievably ... good. And second -- while the Hollywood flicks never exposed this side of the story -- Peter's need to breed, his animalistic urge, was simply exploding within him.

He was beginning to lose his human consciousness to the beast within him, and he tried to fight it. For a moment, he was able to force his brain to think like a man. When he did, he looked to his arms and hands, then pulled his body back to look down to where his cock -- not slowing for a moment -- was stroking in and out of Amber.

"Oh God," he mumbled, but not for the reasons his lover might have expected. "Not yet. Oh God, not yet."

This was in no way Peter's desire not to yet cum. No, it was his desperate need not to continue turning. For he certainly was: the hair on his arms -- now noticeably more muscular than just minutes earlier -- were beginning to thicken and lengthen; and his cock was beginning to grow thicker and longer, too. As he continued to pound against Amber, he noticed a change in her reaction as his slowly lengthening cock drove deeper and deeper into her.

"No!" he called out, close to Amber's ear. He raised his head a bit higher, screaming out, "NOOO!"

Suddenly, he exploded within the beauty, his cock leaping inside her as it filled her with abnormally large wads of cum. Peter groaned -- no, howled! -- at the pleasure that swept through him, beginning in his groin but spreading to every lengthening hair on his body. It wasn't a lengthy orgasm -- no more so than his totally human climaxes -- but it was powerful and voluminous.

Peter's head was spinning with euphoria, and when he finally began to regain his senses, he realized that he'd subconsciously heard a ripping sound. He struggled to regain his human thinking and senses and realized that his entire body was beginning to grow in mass, beginning the process of destroying his clothes.

"I'm sorry!" Peter screamed, suddenly pulling his cock from Amber and backing away from her. In a flash, he turned and ran away into the night, his last words only a repeat of the first, "I'm sorry!"
 
Three days later...

Amber hadn't spoken a word to anyone about what happened on her date with Peter... Who would believe her?! Just trying to think about explaining it made her think she was crazy. One moment they were fucking and the next he... Changed into that... Thing! Then the creature ran into the woods. She had collected herself and managed to get down from the wall climb all without someone seeing her. Globs of cum running down her shaking legs. Mixed cum... She had came twice. Once when Peter was still Peter... Then again after he changed, and his cock grew enormous from within her. She was lucky he didn't break her in two. Though she had been terrified, it was the hardest orgasm she had in a long time. After making sure her dress wasn't tattered and everything was covered, she inspected the torn clothing Peter left behind, but didn't dare pick them up. They were probably in the trash now.

Unfortunately Amber didn't have any family or close friends in the area, so she went back to the apartment complex. The blonde had locked herself in her apartment for the past 72 hours, too scared to venture out. Her plan was going well, as she just stayed inside and painted (she did have new inspiration), but she hadn't gone to the store in a while. It took her to the point of nearly feeling like she was starving until she finally left the house to go shopping. It was mid day, so Peter most likely wasn't even at the complex. Amber also did not own a car, so she was at the mercy of public transportation. The whole time she looked like a crazed woman, checking over her shoulder. Towards the end though, the blond seemed to relax. Wherever Peter was, he wasn't there and she doubted he rode the bus or took the subway.

As she was out, she wondered what she would even say to him if he approached her. 'Hi Peter, thanks for the date. Remember when you fucked me and turned into a terrifying monster and ran for the woods?'... Then she wondered if that really was what happened, what if she had had some kind of psychotic episode? This whole thing was just too messed up to think about.

Amber took her groceries home, upon arriving she looked through the bags again and realized in her paranoid state she grabbed a bunch of stuff she wouldn't normally purchase, oh well. She ate and then went back to painting on the large canvas that was in her work room. Upon the canvas was a depiction of what she thought she saw three nights ago.

It was large a wolflike, not a man but also not all beast. Stuff like this only happened in stories, yet Amber got to know the subject quite intimately. She thought about that night... Would he have killed her if he didn't run? Did he even know that was going to happen? Or would the beast just kept on ravaging her?... It probably wouldn't have been good to find out.

After she finished painting, Amber had looked outside. It was dark out. How long had she been painting? She quickly put her tools away, checked her phone, and then got ready for bed. Sleep didn't come easy, and once it did she didn't rest well. Her mind was being plagued with nightmares of what could have happened that night.
 
Last edited:
Amber was pitching about, obviously lost in a nightmare, as Peter moved slowly onto the bed. He moved in above her and simultaneously lowered his body upon her to hold her down and pressed a hand over her mouth. Her eyes flew open, and a moment later -- as her subconscious horror became conscious horror -- she screamed into his palm, a sound that someone even in the next room would have been hard pressed to hear.

"Shhhhhh...!" he whispered as she tried to fight him. "Amber! I'm not going to hurt you! Stop. Stop! I promise! I'm not going to hurt you."

She continued to fight him, but it was in vain. Even as simply a human, his weight and strength were too much for her. When her flailing waned, he reassured her that he wouldn't hurt her yet again, then began to lift from her pinned body.

"I'm going to remove my hand," he said, still whispering, "and then I'm going to move away from you ... sit in the chair. I won't hurt you. I just ... I just need to explain. Please don't scream."

As Peter moved from the bed, he pulled his hand from Amber's mouth. He watched her, his body spring loaded to return to controlling her if he needed. He sat in the chair that he'd quietly moved from her bureau to nearer the bed.

"I need to explain myself ... okay?"
 
Amber sat there, her eyes never leaving his. She was waiting for him to change again and possibly kill her, or worse. So many things were running through her head, one of them were: "How did you get in here?" They hadn't been seeing each other long enough for her to have given him a key, and if she had she probably wouldn't have gone back to her apartment then.

Amber had her bed sheet covering her body. The blond always slept nude, not liking a lot of layers when she slept. Her heart was pounding as she didn't know what to expect. So she just sat there and waited for him to give her his explanation.
 
When Amber didn't speak -- or, thankfully, scream -- Peter drew a deep breath, held if a moment, then let it out as an audible sigh. It was obvious in his expression that this was not something with which he was comfortable but was something he felt he had to do.

"A little more than two years ago," he began, his voice hesitant, "I was attacked by a wild animal. It was a wolf. It was..."

He looked away from her, then chuckled. When he looked back to her, he explained, "I can't believe I am saying this. It's hard for me to accept it ... to believe it ... so how am I supposed to hope that you will accept it. Amber ... I was attacked by a werewolf."

He gave her a moment to consider his outrageous statement, then -- as he began to unbutton his dress shirt -- continued. "I spent more than six months in the hospital, recovering."

He opened his shirt to show her the chest that Amber hadn't seen that night in the dark while he fucked her from behind. There were four gruesome, nearly parallel scars reaching from the middle of his chest to his belt line, as well as another ugly scar just below the pectorals on his right side that -- while hard to recognize as such -- was the remnants of a deep bite.

As he buttoned his shirt again, he continued, "Then, one night, I..." He hesitated, and his eyes glazed over, reflecting the low light flooding in from the waning moon. He drew and expelled another deep breath. "I went to sleep, filled with meds like I had every night for months ... and when I woke up..."

He looked directly into the eyes of the frightened, confused woman. "Amber ... I was in a park ... wearing a tattered hospital robe, covered in blood." He stood and began slowly pacing to and fro, carefully maintaining his distance from Amber. "I thought I'd been attacked again, though I couldn't explain why or how I'd gotten to the park, so ... I went back to the hospital. But there was nothing wrong with me. No new injuries. Amber ... it wasn't my blood. It was someone else's."

He stopped directly in front of her, looking down with now tear filled eyes. "I had attacked someone. I'd left the hospital ... returned to that park ... attacked a stranger just as I'd been attacked ... as a wolf ... as a werewolf."
 
Amber quietly listened to him, tucking some of her short blond hair behind her ear. It was a nervous habit to play with her hair, and she was definitely nervous about being in the same room as him. The more he talked, the more his story seemed crazy, even though she had seen him change into the beast herself.

Her stomach turned when she saw what he torso looked like from his attack. He wasn't completely mangled, actually the scars kind of made his muscular body look even more sexy... but imagining how it felt was what caused her to inwardly cringe.

His story continued, his horrifying story of how he fully discovered what he was. He was clearly upset and a part of her felt for him, but there was still another part of her that continued to remind her of what he could turn into and that she honestly didn't know him that well... and obviously broke into her apartment in order to tell her all of this...

She didn't dare move, she just held the sheet to her body. She thought about her words carefully.

"I... don't think I would have believed your story if I hadn't seen it for myself... I'm sorry this happened to you." Maybe if she kept calm, eventually he would just go away and then she could get dressed and leave, move out, and find another place to live.
 
"I'm sorry this happened to you," Amber said.

"No," Peter said, beginning to move closer to her but then stopping quickly at her obvious and not-unexpected reaction. "No. I'm sorry, Amber. I'm sorry this happened to you! I'm sorry for involving you in this. I never meant for you to be hurt. I just..."

He dropped his gaze to the floor, embarrassed. In a low, tentative voice, Peter said, "I've just wanted you for so long. And ... finally ... my chance came. And ... I knew that it was close to my time of the month--"

He stopped suddenly and laughed. "You don't hear a guy say that very often, do you?"

Peter could see that the humor was insufficient for the moment. "Amber. I didn't think that would happen. I didn't think I would change there with you, that night. And once I realized what was happening, it was too late. We were ... I was..."

He backed a step, then moved to the window to look at the moon. After a moment, he turned and headed for the door, saying, "I'm sorry, Amber. I'll never bother you again."

(OOC: He won't stop unless she stops him.)
 
The more Peter talked, the more her fears and concerns subsided and her empathy for him picked up. He didn’t have control over what was happening to him and it was obviously something that he had been struggling with.

When he turned for the door, she scooted toward the end of the bed, her sheet still wrapped around herself. “Peter, wait.” She sat there on the end of her bed, looking up at him. “Don’t go ok… Yes, I was pretty terrified. I didn’t know what you were… I don’t hate you or anything if that is what you are thinking…”

She didn’t hate him, as far as she could tell he was being sincere about his situation and Amber couldn’t help herself. When she knew someone was in pain, physical, emotional, or mental, she felt the need to help in one way or another.

“…. Has that ever happened before… with a woman?”
 
“…. Has that ever happened before… with a woman?”

Peter's immediate reaction was to laugh, a combination of embarrassment and shock at what had transpired between them. "Oh, hell no. I ... I've been very careful to lock myself away when I knew that time was coming. When I came to realize what I was capable of..."

He let the thought fade away, not wanting to go there. He'd never killed anyone, so far as he knew, but before he'd learned how to deal with his transformation, he'd attacked and badly injured at least two people. "No, I have a safe house I go to, where I lock myself away until the danger has passed. But ... but that night ... with you..."

He was looking into Amber's eyes, then allowed his gaze to fall to the naked body hidden behind the tightly clutched sheet. He could see the bare round of one hip and thigh, as well as the curves of the blonde's shapely, firm breasts below the thin layer of white.

"Oh God, Amber, I'm sorry, but..." He didn't know how to say it without sounding like, well, the Big Bad Wolf wanting so badly to molest Little Red Riding Hood, so he just said it. "I wanted you so badly for so long, that I let my ... my urges get the best of me. I knew it was dangerous, but ... I just had to have you. I've wanted you for so long. I want you still."

He chuckled again, realizing that his cock had just reached full development and adding with obvious embarrassment, "I want you now."
 
Amber stood up after hearing his final admission. She took a few steps towards him until there was only a few inches between their faces. One moment she had been trying to figure out how to escape and then next she was stopping him from leaving.

There was just something that made it so she could not help herself. Without a word she kissed him and then let her sheet fall to the ground. Her naked form pressed against him and she could feel exactly how much he wanted her through the pants he was wearing.

As she continued to kiss him, her hands had been holding onto his back. One slipped down and toward his front as she felt his length with her hand.
 
Peter met Amber's lips with passionate kisses, and feeling her hand grasp at the stiffness in his groin, he couldn't help himself. He grasped the beauty below her firm butt cheeks and lifted her into the air, moving her toward the bed, continuing to kiss her wildly as her legs wrapped around his waist.

They fell to the bed, and Peter wasted no time in reaching to his belt to loose the animal contained behind it. He whispered with animal lust, "I want you so bad ... so badly ... Oh God, Amber, I want you."
 
Amber moaned into the kiss as she felt him grab her ass and them pick her up. Her legs went around his waist as she allowed him to carry her back to her bed. This was insane, the man had obviously broke into her house, granted he only wanted to explain himself, and here she was offering herself up to him like an alley cat in heat.

Once her back was on the mattress, Amber worked on removing his shirt. She wanted to feel as much of his skin against hers as she possibly could. She moaned into his lips when her breasts finally were against the warm skin of his chest. Once his belt and pants were open, she tried to use her feet to force them down his thighs.

Amber's pussy was already wet and aching to feel him inside of her again. His cock rested against her sex as she rocked her hips upward.

"I want you so bad ... so badly ... Oh God, Amber, I want you."

She gave him a mischievous smile, "If you want me so badly, you should just take me..."
 
Last edited:
Peter's lips spread in a smile that was part satisfaction, part relief, and part victory. He supported his weight above Amber's naked body with one hand while the other reached down between their groins. He grasped the swollen head of his fully solidified cock and fed it into her wetness, then shoved. She was tight and didn't immediately yield to Peter, but when she did he thrust hard into her, groaning deeply as she reacted in her own way.

It only took a couple of forceful strokes before Peter was slamming deep into Amber. This wasn't love making: this was fucking, very much as it had been between them on the playground days earlier. He grunted with every thrust, slamming his groin against her own until finally, with a loud grunt of satisfaction, his cock exploded, jumping again and again as it filled her with his seed.

Peter's head was spinning with euphoria as he collapsed down upon Amber's body, heart pounding speedily, chest swelling and contracting from the joy of climax. He wasn't done with her, but ... he was done for the moment. All he could do right now was press his scarred chest against her firm, warm breasts and marvel at the pleasure rushing through his being...
 
Last edited:
Amber moaned softly as she felt him push his knob into her wanting pussy. Her legs spreader wider as she accepted him, but her sex was trying to get use to his size. Her wetness aided in easing his member inside. His cock made her feel so full, and she needed it badly. Every part of her was begging him to use her however he wanted.

As his thrusts became more vigorous, Amber tried to meet his thrusts. He was fucking her like an animal, and part of him was. As her eyes rolled back and her body shuddered, she imagined him briefly in his other form. His massive body over her as his monster cock was claiming her pussy as his. She could feel the fur that covered his transformed body as he growled in her ear, taking her. The thought of it as he fucked her pushed her over the edge and her back arched as her tight cunt spasmed around his lengthy. Her body was shaking from how hard she orgasmed and she groaned softly in pleasure as she rode out the euphoric aftermath.

Amber was panting along with him. It seems as though they came at the same time, or damn near close to it.
 
Last edited:
Peter couldn't know whether or not Amber had cum, with him or otherwise. He'd been so lost in is own pleasure that all else had simply been lost to him. Once he had come down from his high, however, his only thought was on showing his gratitude for what she'd done for him -- tonight, and that night before -- in the best way he could imagine.

He kissed her, just once but with passion, slowly pulling his cock from her, then sliding slowly down her body with other business in mind. He paused to grope her breasts and suckle her nipples, kiss her flat belly and finger her swollen clit.

It was that little nub that was Peter's ultimate destination. Having slipped off the end of the bed and, rather forcefully, pulled her to the end of it, thighs parted, ankles and heels behind him, Peter pressed his mouth to Amber's wet pussy and went to work.

This was something he loved to do, and it was something at which he was very good. He listened to Amber's reactions, peeking up at her often, searching for that one motion of tongue, lips, and fingers that so obviously drove her nuts. And he found it, causing her to writhe and cry and rock in concert with his tongue...
 
Amber felt like she was just a pile of flesh and bones on her bed. The thought of moving was far from her mind. She would have been content with the two of them just staying there for the rest of the night, but it seemed that Peter had other plans. Feeling his lips on hers, she kissed him back. Then he was slowly making his way down her body, and tried to stifle a giggle once he kissed her stomach as she was a little ticklish there. Then his fingers found her clit, and a moan escaped her body as he gave it attention.

Then his mouth was on her freshly fucked cunt. Amber had never been with a man that would go down on her after sex. Most of the time right after the guy came, he fell asleep and was just done. He had pulled her to the edge of the bed, a act on its own that turned her on. But when he started exploring her sex with his mouth an tongue, it was like she was melting on the bed.

His fingers spread her lips and she felt his tongue giving her one long and drawn out lick before lapping at her clit. She started to squirm a little at his manipulations. The. His mouth enclosed around the sensative nub and he started to gently suck, which caused her back to arch. Her hips started to buck but he grabbed hold of her to keep her still as he worked his magic on her.

Just when she thought it couldn't get any better, he rhythmically started pushing his tongue as he sucked. "Oh fuck! Keep doing that!" She moaned loudly. She wanted to buck her hips so badly, her body wanted to feel herself cuming. "Oh god, please make me cum. I want to cum so badly." She was panting now, so close to the edge. He let go of her hips as his mouth stayed locked into her pussy.

Amber couldn't help herself. Her hips rocked and bucked as her body felt like it was twisting and writhing on the bed. Her back arched up high as she finally came for the second time. Amber had cried so loudly that the neighbors next door started to bang on the wall.
 
Peter ignored the neighbors, laughing into Amber's pussy as his tongue, lips, and fingers continued to work her right through the orgasm. Nothing was going to stop him now. His ego was on overdrive. He loved this, making a woman scream and writhe in ecstasy. And Amber certainly was writhing and screaming, causing the bed's internal springs to squeak even through all of the padding and the neighbor's pounding to now be accompanied with annoyed calls for them to get a hotel room.

Instead, he simply continued to work Amber's sensitive flesh, sticking with what he knew drove her crazy, until she came a second time and then, practically on top of that one, a third. Peter's face and hands were lathered with her fluids, as was a big spot of sheets and mattress between her thighs. He kept his mouth pressed to her pussy for the longest time, but did little with his tongue that simply press against her clit, as if to reassure it that it hadn't been totally abandoned.

Eventually, after the euphoria rushing through her waned and her heart began to return toward a semi-normal beat, he rose up to once again sink his cock into her now satiated hole, roll to his back taking both Amber and the blanket below her with him, and held her close as he simply held her against him.

"Go to sleep," he whispered...
 
Back
Top