Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Daddy/little girl fetish is one I didn't even realize I had until recently. I knew I had a serious interest in BDSM, but was scared to get into something that was really hard-core. A wonderful, perfect (at least to me he is) man from here PM'ed me and that was all she wrote! Within the first couple of days, I knew I was his...he owned all of me completely, and I couldn't wait to call him Daddy (I tried to be smart and asked him if I could think about it for a few days...the downside to that was he totally held me to it). Now, I can't imagine my life without him!

That is wonderful :)
 
Just found out I am thoroughly enjoying the role of being a daddy to both boys and girls. It is a beautiful thing having a good little boy or girl behave for daddy, dressing how daddy wants, doing as daddy says, oh the beautiful relationship it makes
 
Have any of you kind littles heard from Parawhore? Her last few posts in here seemed....saddened....which warranted an instant friendly response from myself (And I'm sure many others) . Though she's been on quite often since; mine has gone unanswered, and I was hoping someone who was closer to her might know if she's doing well.

I hate to see a little one upset and lonely; and just wanted to make sure all was well.

:rose:

-Seth

I heard from her at Christmas...but not since, now that you mention it.:(
 
I heard from her at Christmas...but not since, now that you mention it.:(

I'm sure she's okay then....perhaps just caught up in her own personal life/business and such. I do hope she's okay at least. Though it makes me feel a bit better that no one else has heard from her either, I still wonder why she's logged in to Lit atm but not answering or posting. Us caring sorts worry when someone get's sad and then disappears. I'm sure she knows her friends, fans, and etc miss her :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top