Me in a black thong

Ok Erdc. I could use your panties right now
as I am ready to jack off.
Nothing hotter then you saying"i never felt
sexier than when I wet my panties"
Fuck! I might have to jack off a few times today
to this series. So hot Erdc. Love sexy, naughty, nasty hot!!
Doing another post today?
;)
:devil::devil::devil::devil:
 
Both hot as hell but do love the first, it's just raw, a sheer flow dispersed by your panties and going everywhere. I'd love to be underneath that, jacking off and waiting for you to finish so I can suck out any that's left...

I love that image, but I'm still torn!
 
That's awesome :) How does it make you feel, besides just sexy?


Naughty, dirty, slutty, like a bad little girl who needs a spanking and then a good, hard fucking...

Sexy, powerful, like I need someone to sit under me as I piss, get drenched, and then lick up all the wetness from my thighs and pussy lips...

Take your pick ;-)
 
damn, that's hot - I'm ready to give you a spanking and then a good hard fucking.

Naughty, dirty, slutty, like a bad little girl who needs a spanking and then a good, hard fucking...

Sexy, powerful, like I need someone to sit under me as I piss, get drenched, and then lick up all the wetness from my thighs and pussy lips...

Take your pick ;-)
 
What would be even better would be if I had a group of men standing around me, watching me wet my panties, watching me enjoy pissing on myself, their cocks growing hard as I do... then when I was finished, they'd strip my soaked, dirty panties off of me and take turns jerking off into them, wrapping the wet fabric around their cocks and stroking themselves with it, eventually blowing their hot, thick cum into my panties, one at a time... then I'd take those cold, wet, and now sticky panties and put them back on, and wear them pushed to the side as I get fucked.

Yes, all that, and I'd want each guy to cum on my face after he finished fucking me, again, one at a time, so my face get progressively messier as I'm getting fucked.

This thread is insanely hot, I really appreciate yours photos. These descriptions of your fantasies are so naughty and sexy! Thank you so much for sharing.
 
Oh my, I dont know where to start. I would love to jerk off into those panties, just pass them my way!

This is one of those things where I didn't really know I liked until I saw this thread. Now I can't imagine being anywhere else then between your legs as you release. You have me so aroused, it's totally unfair!

Oh, and while both photos are extremely erotic, I find myself drawn to the first one more for some reason... :heart:
 
Last edited:
You would be so much fun to play with. Nice full bladder with so many options. I think a pair of jeans forced up against a wall knee pressed between your legs hand around your neck. Hmm or are you the type of woman that one would take out in public desperately needing to go watching you do that little pee dance.

I wonder how long you could hold it. What would happen if someone where to suddenly give your ass a hard smack while you are in the middle of the mall would you manage to hold on or wet your pants.
 
Wow, loving all the pics. So hard here. Love to lick you clean then lose a load in those sodden panties.
 
pull them off before slapping your wet ass. the wet skin and my angry hand should sting nicely.
i hadn't thought of using them up in your ass like a slut's tail, i was thinking you'd get gagged with them.

Would you take off my wet panties to spank and fuck me, or just pull them up into my ass/push them aside?
 
Oh my, I dont know where to start. I would love to jerk off into those panties, just pass them my way!

This is one of those things where I didn't really know I liked until I saw this thread. Now I can't imagine being anywhere else then between your legs as you release. You have me so aroused, it's totally unfair!

Oh, and while both photos are extremely erotic, I find myself drawn to the first one more for some reason... :heart:

I'm glad I piqued your interest :)
 
Precisely ;-)
It would become impossible.
And I'd wind up bursting, my hot piss gushing out, spraying us both...

There'd be a lot of sensation going on there for you ... would you cum once your felt yourself starting to burst?
 
Back
Top