Men cum hardest with cocks in their ass

Like Chi_Guy_68 I have not yet had the pleasure of a cock in my ass/pussy. However I have used a lovely glass butt plug inserted and rocked back and forth on to give me an intense orgasm. The best I have tried is my glass dildo which produced such an intense orgasm that I almost passed out from the intensity.

I can only hope that a real cock is even better.

I tried a glass dildo, but found it a little too firm when sitting up. More detail of your experience might help me try again.

I dont know when/ how it started but i cum so very hard from sex, and usually without needed to touch anything!

I had a prostate stimulator that would put me over the edge in ways I can't even describe. Once I got used to it, that is.

Agree

I have to agree with the original statement. Cumming with a man inside me is the most intense feeling and quite often my orgasm will be the catalyst for his, as my whole body reacts to it and sends him over the edge........beautiful if we are face to face and he is stroking me as we fuck.

Though I've never had a cock in my ass, I discovered this (sort of) when I was 17 or 18. My girlfriend at the time slipped her finger in my ass as she gave me a blowjob and I came hard than I ever had!

Fast forward 30 years. I had reconnected with the same ex girlfriend and had a brief affair with her. She remembered the above incident vividly. So a couple of times when we had our rendezvous, she used an anal toy on me - by itself and also while giving me a blowjob. Again I came like crazy and had a tingling through my whole body.

So I can see how anal sex could be so pleasurable.

Pretty much exactly where I'm at! Thanks for sharing, totally agree it's a much more powerful orgasm!

I have to agree with the original statement. Cumming with a man inside me is the most intense feeling and quite often my orgasm will be the catalyst for his, as my whole body reacts to it and sends him over the edge........beautiful if we are face to face and he is stroking me as we fuck.

Spooning is also a fine position. When my partner and get in sync with him fucking me and stroking it can be explosive. He loves when I tighten around when I cum.

Though I've never had a cock in my ass, I discovered this (sort of) when I was 17 or 18. My girlfriend at the time slipped her finger in my ass as she gave me a blowjob and I came hard than I ever had!

Fast forward 30 years. I had reconnected with the same ex girlfriend and had a brief affair with her. She remembered the above incident vividly. So a couple of times when we had our rendezvous, she used an anal toy on me - by itself and also while giving me a blowjob. Again I came like crazy and had a tingling through my whole body.

So I can see how anal sex could be so pleasurable.

similar thing happened to me / late 30's / started with finger then used a carrot (I didnt have toys back then)..

Don't know about the real thing, but if it's anything like a dildo then I can't wait.

Back