GAMERS - Month of June (E3 and Steam Summer Sale Dates)

Chris_Michael

2B or Not 2B
Listen up, gamers! June is an important month, as always. We have both E3 and the Steam Summer Sale. It's very important to keep an eye on the calender or else it will fly under the radar. Here are some key times and dates. Everything is tentative and there may be potential mistakes on the list or changes as events get closer.

Please pass the information along and let me know what you're looking for this year! I'm excited for Civilazation VI and hopefully a price drop on Fallout 4's Season Pass.

Steam Summer Sale

It should be noted that this is a leaked date from a Reddit user. I'm not sure how reliable it is. Regardless, the sale will begin soon.

Date: June 23

E3 Conferences

June 12 - Bethesda 7pm EST

June 13 - Microsoft 12:30pm EST, PC Gaming 3pm EST, Ubisoft 4pm EST, Sony 9pm EST

June 14 - Nintendo 12pm EST

Source: Polygon

Listen up, gamers! June is an important month, as always. We have both E3 and the Steam Summer Sale. It's very important to keep an eye on the calender or else it will fly under the radar. Here are some key times and dates. Everything is tentative and there may be potential mistakes on the list or changes as events get closer.

Please pass the information along and let me know what you're looking for this year! I'm excited for Civilazation VI and hopefully a price drop on Fallout 4's Season Pass.

Steam Summer Sale

It should be noted that this is a leaked date from a Reddit user. I'm not sure how reliable it is. Regardless, the sale will begin soon.

Date: June 23

E3 Conferences

June 12 - Bethesda 7pm EST

June 13 - Microsoft 12:30pm EST, PC Gaming 3pm EST, Ubisoft 4pm EST, Sony 9pm EST

June 14 - Nintendo 12pm EST

Source: Polygon

I'd forgotten about the steam sale. Thanks for the reminder!!

I play Backgammon online on a worldwide Microsoft network, My ranking goes up and down, but I'm usually somewhere between 50 and 100.

tumblr_nowwm7y71v1s754npo1_540.jpg

* I changed my real user name for the screenshot

I've also downloaded Sudoku and Checkers for variety. Pretty exciting huh? :)

I play Backgammon online on a worldwide Microsoft network, My ranking goes up and down, but I'm usually somewhere between 50 and 100.

Dang, that's pretty impressive

Actually yeah that's really awesome. Any time you top the leaderboards of any game, it's awesome. The only game I ever played competitively was Geometry Wars and Geometry Wars 2. I never broke top 100 but I tried my best.

It's the easiest way to buy games these days. I also think of it as a way to keep in touch with gamer friends, you can chat or see what they're playing.

Is it bad that I'm a purist and refuse to use anything but controllers straight from the manufacturer?

I have issues.

Well I actually rarely use controllers, but when I do, I do it with style! Amazon sends me money each month, so I just buy from them.

I'm more of a pc gamer, and I use razer peripherals.

Well I actually rarely use controllers, but when I do, I do it with style! Amazon sends me money each month, so I just buy from them.

Razer stuff is great, but weren't they the ones with that PR debacle a couple years back?

HELL YEAH RAZER PERIPHERALS

Razr Naga, Razr Black Widow Ultimate 2013, and a Razr BlackShark headset.

The rest are just h8ters and p0sers when it comes to performance and gaming.
"My logitech gaming mouse is so --

No you get right the hell out with that lie.

This is a reminder to keep up with the month of June. I'll probably bump this daily until the Steam Sale is over.

It's the easiest way to buy games these days. I also think of it as a way to keep in touch with gamer friends, you can chat or see what they're playing.

So, it's a social network of sorts? this is why I don't recognize it. Even in MMORPGs, I usually only show up for the game then blink off.

Thanks for explaining.

So, it's a social network of sorts? this is why I don't recognize it. Even in MMORPGs, I usually only show up for the game then blink off.

Thanks for explaining.
Might as well bump this for Chris.

If you don't buy computer games, then I suppose you may never come across Steam. However, there's a chance you might not anyway, as almost all the MMOs I've played I haven't purchased on Steam either. If you do buy a variety of pc games, it would be almost impossible to not end up on Steam somehow I would think.

http://store.steampowered.com/

Just some interesting stats...
Concurrent Steam Users:
Current: 7,711,701
Peak: 11,773,532

Here are the top 10 games currently being played by Steam players:

648,273 1,008,857 Dota 2
189,604 552,439 Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
51,051 69,985 Team Fortress 2
40,128 60,506 Sid Meier's Civilization V
40,054 66,462 ARK: Survival Evolved
34,013 52,823 Grand Theft Auto V
33,109 63,695 Total War™: WARHAMMER®
30,607 53,086 Garry's Mod
28,256 41,835 Fallout 4
26,143 39,470 Warframe

I don't buy a lot of Steam games, but did buy 2 of the top 10.

Thank you for the bump, Tiamo. And yes, this is a very exciting year for gaming! Here's a look at an image from Mirror's Edge: Catalyst. I'm not a fan of EA, but I'm really expecting greatness out of this game.

14639617.jpg

Can I just be weird and say there is a very good chance I'll start fingering myself during the Bethesda presentation...yeah I'm strange sue me.

Back