Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2017

The Personal Shopper

Hi,

Just had an idea for a story that I would be intrigued to explore, and looking for a literate writer to play the female character.

The premise is something like this...

My Character in his 50's has a small business that means that whilst not a millionaire, he doesn't have any financial concerns, maybe he is an IT consultant or an accountant?

Recently he has become a widower due to cancer. As his wife's condition got worse he became, outside of his business somewhat reclusive, not intentionally but because he looked after his wife.

Now months later, a friend or his daughter suggests he needs to get out there and stop reminiscing but look forward. His dress sense had become plain, simple and cheap.

So he embarks on a shopping trip with your character and ends up seducing/being seduced?

I am open to suggestions on this theme, please let me know if you are interested in discussing ideas.

Adrian
 
Im looking to get into a couple more stories, if anyone has an idea they think I would be right for, please send me a pm and we can work something out.

My two long time desires are to write either a reboot of The crow or the 60's BBC tv show, The Prisoner, with female leads that I can write opposite of.

For the crow, I would like to have been someone who could have done something to save the female crow, but didnt, wracked with guilt, I visit her grave a year later and am the one who gives her shelter while she's on her mission, perhaps comforting her until she finds out how I was involved and realizes she has to kill me before she can return to the afterlife.

For the prisoner, I need a female number six for my number two to try to crack. The prisoner was about an mi6 agent, like James Bond, who learns a secret so bad about his government that he tries to retire in outrage, but as he's about to go into hiding, he gets gassed and wakes up on a resort island (prison) for retired agents who know too much to live free. Stripped of identity and given a number, most agents play against one another to gain rank number and be set free by number one. Agent six won't play. Resists. "I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, briefed, debriefed or numbered! My life is my own... I am a free man." *disembodied, mocking laughter.*
 
After the great rebellion in Heaven. Michael cast Lucifer and his minions into the eternal fire. Some Angels, however, chose no side in the conflict and did not participate in the ensuing war. These Angels were banished to earth rather than Hell . The became known as the “Watchers” and later the “Grigori”. Their undoing was their fatal attraction to human women. They seduced and lay with them, using their powers to make themselves irresistable to any woman inclined to sexual experimentation…

Here is a possible opening for a role-play story that I would like to develop. If you are interested in writing the part of the trophy wife, let me know by PM. I would like our fetishes and fantasies to dictate the development of our characters rather than a list of turn ons and turn offs. We can edit on the fly. Let the story dictate..


The Grigori —The Watchers

For it was on account of these three things [fornication, uncleanness, and injustice – see Jubilees 7:20] that the flood was on the earth, since (it was) due to fornication that the Watchers had illicit intercourse – apart from the mandate of their authority – with women.

Once Pandor, once Galen, once Darit, once a legion of names long forgotten by all but himself: Thomas lurked in the recesses of the cathedral, cloaked by a fluted pillar and its veiling shadow. The oaken pew abutted the marble column and he leaned against it—waiting—watching. That was his nature, his calling, his mission: a Watcher, a Grigori.

The blaring horns and din of the street barely penetrated his musings, until eleven thirty when the faithful began to trickle then flood into the St. Michael’s. They plopped, knelt, sat in the pews around him till Thomas found himself within a crowd of worshippers. One child directly in front of him scolded her doll for not behaving in church and Thomas recived a flash image of her as a twenty-three year old sprawled over an unmade bed with a needle sticking out of her arm.

A splendid skirt-covered ass pulled his attention to the woman standing in the next pew forward. Her heels accentuated the sloping, taught buttocks and Thomas felt a growl forming deep within his chest. Women had been his obsession, his vulnerablility, his downfall for eons and he felt the ever so familiar stirring as he ogled the chiseled ass before him. The gentleman beside her reached an arm across her lower back and pulled her into him and turned to smile at her. He was at least twenty years her senior–a trophy wife, blonde, young, stunning.

Thomas sensed her tightening at his touch, her withdrawl even though she leaned her head into his shoulder and smiled up at him. Thomas received a deluge of images—her legs wrapped round a lover’s back as she thrust her hips hungrily into him demanding, harder, faster; her lips wrapped around a massive black cock; her hands pulling on two rampant cocks with a third looking wantonly over her shoulder. Her time was spent acquiring a string of salacious lovers and tristes. Her days a continual quest for sexual satisfaction. She laced her fingers into her husband’s hand and sang out the responses to the service. Thomas loved her from that moment onward.

He would follow the couple out of the cathedral and begin his seduction. She had never encountered one of the Grigori, he thought with satisfaction…
 
Last edited:
I actually have kind of like an idea or star trek the use heart break a young human woman was first officer youngest number one in history. My idea is for a Klingon or Vulcan character falls for the human girl. First the relationship is hidden then is out in the open.


Or

See No Evil In Love

About a man who was blinded in a war he was given an honorable discharge and a purple heart because he almost died. He was in contact with his a woman he had been friends with for many years she is in her 20s he 30's or 40's which ever you prefer.

Before he was fit enough to go home he was attacked by some kind of wolf that was huge, it could stand like a man but preferred to be on all 4's he healed over night and started to turn. At first he was turning every night and especially during the full moon. And now that he is home he has mastered his changes so it's at will, though the full moon does beckon him to change.

When in the form of the beast he can see, it's the only time he can see, meaning that he has seen his friend as a wolf. The night she finds out what he is, is a full moon. He was walking to her home, with his walking stick and his stronger senses he could do it not needing sight. But he smelt something as he got close and knew she was in danger. She had surprised someone trying to steal from her home she runs out of the home and he can hear her and smell her, he turns to protect her he gets shot killing the man who tried to kill her.

It will be her, a dead thief and a beast covered in blood not how he wanted to expose himself to her, but when she see's he is hurt it's when her heart melts, she is still afraid but she is willing to help him. He will be able to speak to her though it's hard to talk. And he is wearing a necklace she gave him when he came home he never takes off, it's big enough where his changes wont damage the necklace, will show that beast is human as well.

An idea that has room for a lot of adventure and sex especially because there is a time where he is suppose to claim a mate she will need to take him to her family's cabin because it's hard for him to stay in human form, he needs room to run. He refuses to make love to her before because he didn't want to get her pregnant or to accidently turn her like he was turned. But his new instincts make it impossible to not fuck her and to knock her up.

She will end up turning but it will be very slow and highly painful and very horny in a way because she truly loves him that love is enough to turn her, but that is my rp idea for the werewolf, not sure if it would interest you or not but may as well tell you
__________________

Pm if interested
 
Last edited:
It's been a while for me here in SRP, hoping to spark up some interest in quality M/M roleplay.

I'm looking for fellow writers with an interest in decently crafted prose, actual plot, and characters with depth and real connection. I know I'm not the only one here who's been disappointed by how shallow and cliché most of the story offerings in the Gay section of Lit are, and it's the reason I started writing here in the first place. I've really enjoyed interactions with my readers, and while I haven't published anything in a while, I'd like to keep my wheels turning. Hopefully a little SRP will help.

If there's anyone out there with solid writing skills interested in sinking their teeth into some substantial gay roleplay, shoot me a PM and we'll talk ideas. For the record, males preferred, but if you don't have a dick IRL I don't really care as long as you can write it believably. Looking for someone who can give more than one- or two-line replies, at least a few times a week, if not daily. I can offer replies daily in most cases, possibly more than once a day.

My hard nopes:
No scat, no gore, no existing fictional characters from any genre, especially no anime. And if you can't differentiate between 'prostate' and 'prostrate', well, goodbye and good luck.

My preferences:
I am much more at ease in the role of a smaller, younger sub, so someone who can play dominant is preferred. Emotional substance is essential for me--these impersonal, wham-bam anonymous fucks so often found in gay erotica are not of interest to me. While I can get down and dirty, I remain a romantic at heart.

Not specifically looking for, but not opposed to exploring:
Age differences, power dynamics, watersports, incest.

Cheers, all. XOXOX
 
Lorelei's Awakening

Seeking male cowriter who can writer for several characters for a short time as they are slowly shifted to NPCs till her primary in not miraculously monogamous lover emerges from the herd. Length of post is not a big deal for me as long as it moves the story along. If it is a big deal for you do not waste yours nor my time. I however do prefer someone who can post a few times a week if not daily. Feel free to pm for more information and to discuss ideas and looks.
 
Females PM me and we can discuss a story for RP

............
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for 1F

The idea: cocky, dominant young stud transforms dutiful wife into bimbo slut. The dynamic is that he is the star QB for the school football team and she is a teammate's mom who develops a schoolgirl crush that he manipulates into complete domination/bimbofication.

Please message if interested
 
Looking for a male who would be interested in a long term vampire to with me. I myself would be playing a human introduced to his world and adapting to his life as a vampire possibly being either his slave at first then lover or their feelings for each other are forbidden.

Pm or email me if interested.
 
Seeking one femal writer.

I am looking for a co writer that loves a futuristic SciFi setting that are made up to an extent and that extent is where the teo thread ideas start off at. The staring of the role-play will be set in a government lab where my alien character is being held.

Plot 1:

My character is an alien being held captive working on secret project for the government advancing the technology and in return he gets ,besides room and board, any sexual stimulant he desires andd after awhile porn video quite working for him so the base turns to female handlers to satisfy him. After a couple women he finds one that he wants to come back and after awhile they develop feelings for each other. The benefit of getting anything thing that turns him on can be extended to the woman getting anything she wants as long as he agrees that in some way it turns him on.


Plot 2:

After years of research and study the alien had finally had enough and decides to escape. The woman who was tasked with making sure that the alien didn't die sneaks on board his ship because she had just been fired and dumped so she didn't have a reason to stay. She had always wondered what space was like so the conclusion of hoping aboard made sense at the time. He finds her hiding in the cargo bay but instead of returning her to Earth he asks her way she hide away in his ship and decides that having a companion would be a nice addition to his travel but little did they know that the time spent together would turn them into lovers.


I am flexible in the plots and if you are looking to start a SciFi alien thread I would love to help either by using my plots or using your plots. If you are interested in these plots please pm me.
 
EDIT: Threads taken! Thank you for you interest :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nerd's Paradise

Anyone here familiar with DnD or Skyrim or what-not? Seeking male or female cowriter to play out some fun as we roll into the new year. I'd love to do something fantasy themed.
 
A couple of ideas needing females or males

Hey there :) I had a couple of ideas I wanted to float, either of them could be written with men or women so either can apply, LOL. Anyway, see below:

1: The Daughter in Law (or Son in Law)

This was a story I started a while back, but the lady I wrote with vanished on me. I am hoping to restart with someone else now? The idea is the daughter in law (or Son in Law but I'll use daughter from here to make it simpler) has to stay with her husbands father and mother for a while, the house is being renovated and her husband works a lot and they don't get to see each other at all. She thinks her husband is having an affair to make matters worse. The father in law has desired his new daughter in law for years but never had the chance to make a move. They get on well though and hug when meeting, kisses on the cheek etc, etc and as the the days go by and the father in law flirts, teases and outright touches up at times the daughter in law she finds her defences weakening as she likes the attention of an older man.

2: A superhero, male or female, is the guardian of her/his city. They have super powers (to be discussed) and wear the skintight outfit as is prescribed by superhero code, but although they usually get the job done its more by accident than skill and more than once the timely arrival of the city police. However although the police know the superhero is really not that great the people love them and the PR is amazing and actually helps lower the crime rate. However as with any superhero this one has its nemesis. This man has his own powers that counter our heroes and more than once has had his way with her/him and allowed their henchmen/women the same benefits. Its humiliating for the hero, and they try to avoid it happening, but time and again they fall into the clutches of this evil villain.

So there you go, two ideas to be discussed with anyone who would like to PM me? We can go over any limits or likes/dislikes you have in PM's before we start and then just have fun! :)
 
I'm thinking of getting back into writing...I've been away for a while due to health and other factors and I really miss RPing. Any thoughts?
I'm intrigued ... i've been away from Lit for a couple of years, and would like to find someone to write with / talk with.

58 year old married male ...
 
Looking for a male to write a cameo that could lead to something long-term

Hi,

Looking to someone to expand on my "All Grown Up..." SRP with a male cameo role that could lead to a more permanent role. Looking for a diner delivery guy.

You can read the story from the link below and see if you would like to partake or not. We can discuss how we want this part of the story to play out and go from there.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=810559
 
Hi,

Looking to someone to expand on my "All Grown Up..." SRP with a male cameo role that could lead to a more permanent role. Looking for a diner delivery guy.

You can read the story from the link below and see if you would like to partake or not. We can discuss how we want this part of the story to play out and go from there.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=810559
I will give your story a look soon as possible and get back to you in a day or two. Thanks for the inquiry ... *grin*
 
Role play

Very appealing to me and can see several differant ways to play the mystery man
 
Last edited:
Hi All

Looking for some detailed, fun and extremely nasty SRP play to start the New Year!

Currently looking for dominant male or female writers who want to get involved in lengthy, imaginative scenes containing some or all of extreme humiliation, interracial, spanking, BDSM, Non Con, public, cum play and more. There are three ideas below or suggest your own!

Sarah the Racist Cop

When Detective Sarah is busted for racism, what better punishment than a year in an all-male, all-black prison?

The Lawyer's Mistake

Attorney Jess sabotages her client's defence so that she can steal his money. When he gets off anyway, Jess finds herself deep in the clutches of him, and his entire staff....

Liberation

Alice ruled over her plantations with a rod of iron. But when her slaves are freed at the end of the Civil War, they can take their time over their revenge...
 
Trumps women

Is it even allowed to write SRP's about family of a sitting President? I don't know, but anyway, assuming it is. Does anyone really think Melania has sex with Donald? I mean really? A woman as hot as her? Ivanka, his daughter is so beautiful if a little dim it seems, but her husband is a wimp by the look of it. And yet each of these women is surrounded by tough, hard bodied secret service men and women each and every day. What if they can't take their annoying husbands anymore and decide to have a little fun with the Secret Service detail.

So that's the premise of my idea. I would play a Secret Service agent who is assigned to both women at different times and both women use him for their pleasure, even threatening to have him fired and disgraced if he doesn't perform whenever or where ever they demand. So I need a female writer who would like to take on these two important women to play sex starved sluts, hehe :)
 
GF and older man

Looking for someone to play a man older than my gf - Player: 60+, GF: 24. The scenario would involve cheating, maybe wife watching, exhibitionism, power play, blackmail.

PM me to discuss ideas, as I got too many to fit on a thread reply :)
 
Last two ideas that I'll post in a while! If you're interested in either, please PM me so that we can brainstorm on the idea you're interested in. Thank you!

Idea #1: A Fall From Grace

Sonia is a twenty year old woman, famous on social media for her body and her daily vlogs. She's a bit stuck up and has a huge ego, but it's easy to see why. She's tall, busty and has a huge butt that attracts all sorts of perverts to her pictures. That being said, she's not a huge fan of her fame - her true desire is to get into acting.

Her fiance tries to support her, although isn't a fan of the attention she gets. He's especially not a fan of her modeling agency, who suggests that she join a reality TV called "LA House" - a show where eight contestants are stuck inside a home for one week straight, infamous for some lewd moments on camera. Sonia, being the proud woman that she is, isn't afraid...even after it's revealed that one of the contestants is Damian, a lewd blogger who has written depraved, sexual stuff about Sonia and her famous ass. (or alternatively, maybe a semi-famous pervert who Sonia has rejected numerous times before?)

Once the competition begins, her fiance watches as Sonia constantly gets hit on by Damian. But with the events that unfold and the competition gets fierce, Sonia lets her guard down. Little by little, Damian gets closer to her. The week ends with some disgusting, lewd and depraved sex right on live camera.

EDIT: The opening post is created, in case you want to get a feel of it: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1467887

Idea #2: The Quarterback's Target

Rebeca Pena is an eighteen year old who is known around her neighborhood to being a huge tease. Part of the reason why isn't really intentional; the young woman had a late growth spurt and with her body developing in areas that had been relatively flat before (especially her chest), she couldn't be bothered to toss her old wardrobe aside to purchase new clothes. But a side of her does do it on purpose - whenever it seems like it'll get her sometime. With her body, the eighteen year old has learned that guys are often pushovers, willing to do anything she asks for just a hint of cleavage.

Her boyfriend is probably the biggest pushover, seeing as he has so much competition for Rebeca's affection now. There are many, many guys who are trying to get into her pants and among them is George, the star quarterback of a local college's team. Rebeca has rejected him before, but the guy does not take no for an answer. Her boyfriend has every right to be worried however, as George has a terrible reputation with women. Rebeca isn't worried and keeps stringing the quarterback along for whenever she needs a kick out of it.

Her friends are worried however, as each rejection just builds sexual frustration in the quarterback...who then uses it as fuel, to devise a plan to release it all on her.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top