The Trumpbad Thread

IMG_0102.jpg


IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg
 
Our President is a commie mole. Kill.

kennedy_treason_poster.jpg


Different party. Same play book.
 
Last edited:
Wanted For Treason ~ Donald John Trump

kennedy_treason_poster.jpg


Different party. Same DeepState playbook. RIP JFK
 
clear thinking dude/ms

It's funny how these Soros' Nazis put up their little jokes. I would put some up on that Obama-nation of a Chicago corrupt alderman, but he was no joke. And Hillary, the poor uneducated little trailer trash dyke who cheated on the Presidential debates as well as her BAR and college exams is no joke either.

Just this week one of the rich 1% fat cat little Nazi Hollywood clowns came out and said the hope of the Democratic Party is the complete destruction of the American economy. (the jerk didn't realize he was saying that Trump will stay in power because the people are happy having a good economy, jobs, and a president who puts them first).

President Trump has done more for human rights and the people of the world and this country than Mr. Obama and Mr. Clinton did in 16 years. By the way the so called media and the Democratic party who allowed the "children" to cross the border, you know M13 terrorist, are saying they will take over schools, kill people and vote Democrat. Miss Witch of the West Nancy P. defended these sweet animals, these pigs, as well as the left media and the Democratic party. But then without murders, slavers, drug dealers, pot heads, slaves and uneducated fools, they would not have anyone to vote for them.

Remember how Mr. Obama lied to his party members in Congress about the so called health care. He admitted it as well as the Mayor of Chicago and his quack brother and the other butchers who called themselves doctors that everything was a lie. How Mr. Obama kissed the ass of every dictator and not one of them showed him any respect. Now even Castro or that dick head from Valenzuela. By the way the Democratic Socialist (both communists and Nazis call themselves socialist by the way) pointed to these countries as models that they planned to have us turn into.

You note that the "gentlemen" who post these anti human rights, racists, and un American post do so because they are free and allowed to have their saying according to the Constitution they wish to destroy. Yet not one of them want to escape this terrible land and live in North Korea, China, Russia, Iran or any other heavenly country. All those socialist people who said they would leave this country if an honest man was elected president are still here. I might think that a Democrat Soros Nazi would lie to us!!! Say it isn't so.

Remember every time the fake Democrats come out and say something, oh like attacks against women, it back fires as they are the people who commit the worst of the crimes. No one ever came out against poor Mr. Clinton for raping and having sex with underage girls. Hillary kept all the money those Hollywood molesters paid her, after all the only women she have any feelings for are the corrupt dyke traitors that kiss her ass.

As far as the "Russian probe" goes, the probe is stuck up Hillary's ass. She and her fake husband took millions form the Russians, filed false documents to destroy the free elections in this country and sold out to crooks and dictators.

Here something funny for you IrezuiKiss. The only job Mr. Obama ever had was stuffing ballot boxes for an organization called ACORN. And the only case the Mrs. Clinton had that she is so proud of is the destroying the life of a young girl by defending her rapists and getting him off. She is in the same class as Oprah and Whoopie and the others when it comes to covering up crimes (like her boy Bill's) against women.

I am sure you can defend these people. Unlike the nit picking you are doing on President Trump, these low life pigs actually have committed crimes and treason, but I know you will come to their defense. After all M13 is a social club not a murdering bunch of Obama terrorist and the Nazi take over of California and the destruction of our environment and economy is good for us. It is better to be a poor slave than a well paid free person. That is what the California Democrats tell us. Look at Detroit and see what wonderful things the Democrats did for that city.

If Trump is so bad and the majority of the people don't agree with you, tell us what other then the destruction of our freedom and economy the Democrat Soros Nazi Party can do for us in a positive way? What has Trump really done wrong since coming to officer other than not firing all of the corrupt Obama and Clinton swap rats as soon as he arrived and throwing Hillary in jail?

These truths are so obvious. What do you know or suspect about the CIA presence on social media like Lit? We know that every keystroke is documented and preserved at the NSA center in Utah. It seems a next logical step might be for our Secret Police to get pro-active and try to influence public dialog on social forums.
 
These truths are so obvious. What do you know or suspect about the CIA presence on social media like Lit? We know that every keystroke is documented and preserved at the NSA center in Utah. It seems a next logical step might be for our Secret Police to get pro-active and try to influence public dialog on social forums.
Do you know what an M13 is? Scotty never got back to me.
 
Like all bullies, Trump is afraid that everyone, including himself, will realize that he's cowardly and weak, instead of courageous and strong.
 
How come orange guy never talks about the threat from the Russian mafia?

Good question. I wish he would talk about all the organized crime animals. He has mentioned MS13, who may be a more clear and present danger for the USA.
 
Back
Top