Need a female to be Leia to my Han

Solsurfer

Experienced
Joined
May 26, 2016
Posts
476
I was thinking of a role play where I’m the captured Han Solo ( I’ve been watching Star Wars lately) and I need a female to be the part of Jabba’s slave girl, Leia. Of course you’d be wearing the famous metal bikini and have a long chain around your neck held by Jabba. Through his interpreter, Jabba offers us two choices. Let me know if you’d like to see where this story goes and if you’d like to be a part of it. :)
 
Really? I’m surprised no Star Wars fan would like to play with me on this one. Interesting...
 
So, you want somebody really into her brother to lure you into a love triangle with him, barely choose you over him, reveal her dad is a mass murderer to you, and then bear you a twerpy kid with impulse control issues who is obsessed with his dead gramps to a degree that drives you out of the home? Kinky.
 
So, you want somebody really into her brother to lure you into a love triangle with him, barely choose you over him, reveal her dad is a mass murderer to you, and then bear you a twerpy kid with impulse control issues who is obsessed with his dead gramps to a degree that drives you out of the home? Kinky.

Hahaha! Excellent. I was just thinking of a fun scenario of having to perform sexually in front of the crowd of cheering aliens. The other choice would be a terrible death. So I think I’d rather perform with Leia. But your scenario sounds familiar.... :)
 
Back
Top