Ladies of Lennox OOC/Casting (OPEN)

LitShark

Predator
Joined
Nov 8, 2002
Posts
3,445
Lennox House Of Pleasure and Pain​

IC: Lobby, Commons, Theater

((CAST FILLED: Now accepting Clients!))

Meet the Staff-

Sir:​

ClovisRoyalGuard.jpg

The Lennox House of Pleasure and Pain employs a staff of highly trained and uniquely qualified security personnel who are available and omnipresent throughout the premises. The staff is headed by "Sir", who ensures that all residents complete their daily duties without incident. He also organizes visitation for benefactors who occasionally pay visits to their favorite girls. (LitShark)

Madame Gorski:​

5607e0b5.jpg

Given the unique needs and condition of our residents, Lennox House is also pleased to employ the Madame who monitors not only the medical and dietary needs of residents, but also looks after their general well-being on a regular basis. She is a member of the staff, but can be over-ruled by Sir. (AlysaNewport)

Meet the Residents-

Babydoll:​

AyWgN.jpg

Lennox House's newest and most defiant resident. Though she outwardly seems to comply when pressed, there is always fight behind her eyes, as though she is fighting a battle unseen. She's earned the dubious distinction of gaining both Sir's attention and Madame's interest. (ChaseMePleez)

Sweet Pea:​

Anime-mujer-necktie-80_400x300.jpg

The former Queen Bee of the Lennox Ladies, also reigning top-earner and Sir's favorite. She is jealous of the attention that Babydoll recieves and is ruthlessly protective of her little sister Rocket. She views Babydoll as a threat, not only to her reign over customers in the market for innocent looking blonds, but also to the collective safety of all the residents. (Luna_Wolf72)

Rocket:​

2565132907_small_1.jpg

Sweet Pea's sister, the resident spark-plug and wise-cracker. Rocket glows with enthusiasm and guileless optimism, no matter how dire things become as a full-time resident of the Lennox House. She mostly keeps her head down, trying to avoid attracting unwelcome attention from customers, but something about Babydoll has stirred a dangerous emotion within her- Hope. (Faux_Pas)

Amber:​

1217994799_7196_full.jpeg

Her attitude is tangible, her sex appeal undeniable, the alluring sex bunny of the Lennox House. She caters to specific and unique tastes of some of the most demanding and specific customers that the Lennox House provides for. In public, she seems innocent and proper, behind closed doors she can be ferocious and experimental. (SinisterSpiders)

Blondie:​

T131232723252f37e3ad6f4aabc8c40aab1eb033c727c.jpg

Sir and The Staff's personal comfort pet. She's seldom regarded with the same respect as the more glamorous residents, this is reflected in the sort of work she does. A quickie up against the wall, throat fucked in the mess hall, an all guard gang-bang? Blondie work. She sometimes serves clients, by special request, but is generally considered an outsider by most of the residents. (chokolatekoneko)

Meet the Clients-

Act I: Pairings​

Babydoll (ChaseMePleez)- Madame Gorski (AlysaNewport)
Sweet Pea (Luna_Wolf72)- Lester Truman (throwawaypenpal)
Rocket (Faux_Pas)- Matthew Hardwrite (DungeonsOfDread)
Amber (SinisterSpiders)- Rene Pothier (Bevatoria)
Blondie (chokolatekoneko)- Sir (LitShark)
 

Attachments

  • the-mansion.jpg
    the-mansion.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Hey everyone :) Just a quick message to say hello and that I am looking forward to RPing this with you all! Bring on the fun times.
 
Last edited:
I'm so excited! ^_^

I am also very excited. If anyone currently in the cast wants to fly a super-fly banner like mine, replace the parenthetical parenthesis with more brackety brackets. Copy/Paste

[URL="http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=844907")[CENTER)[IMG)http://www.getthebigpicture.net/storage/anjelica/Sucker_Punch.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1300151944751[/IMG)[/CENTER)[/URL)
 
*mumbles about Vail again*


And planning a trip to blockbuster today.
I should probably know what the hell I'm doing.

Though based on what Sharky describes....
... I think I've been typecast.
:eek:
:p

Teasing, of course!
I've never been a wise ass! Never ever!
 
*mumbles about Vail again*


And planning a trip to blockbuster today.
I should probably know what the hell I'm doing.

Though based on what Sharky describes....
... I think I've been typecast.
:eek:
:p

Teasing, of course!
I've never been a wise ass! Never ever!

I catered the role to you just a tad, but Rocket always reminded me of you Foxy. You're born to play this role. :D

Knowledge of the film is not explicitly required, but it's worth the watching in my opinion. We still need a Babydoll, if anyone knows someone who would like to join in, I'd appreciate any help I can get with recruiting. If we can fill out the cast today, I'll get an IC together by tonight.
 
I look forward to RP'ing for this. I do thank the originator of this idea for the invitation. I will do my best for you.
 
I look forward to RP'ing for this. I do thank the originator of this idea for the invitation. I will do my best for you.

Thank you very much for joining us Chase, we now have a Babydoll. I'm thrilled to have you joining us. ;)

Only two roles left, and going fast! Knowledge of the film is not required, it's my hope that this thread will work as a stand alone. I'm also available for Q&A. We're nearly ready to get under way!
 
Crickets...

Okay... I guess the best bet here is to set sail without a full cast. Worse case scenario, we work around the missing roles. Not to mention the attention bump that comes with a new IC thread, I'll hope for the best.

I've thought about this a bit, so here's what I have in mind for structure. All points are negotiable if anyone feels strongly.

Organization: Since we are a group thread and will (ideally) be passing other writers through as we go, I'm going to separate different areas into different threads. I will start and maintain the Main thread that will include the Lobby, Theater and Common Areas. Once girls begin serving clients, each Resident will start her own thread which will be her room. Each of you can design and make your rooms as awesome and amazing as you want.

Delusions: When a sex act takes place, the girl(s) involved will also be writing an action sequence. At the start, myself and/or our madame will establish a setting and arm the girl(s) with weapons to oppose whatever adversaries fit the settings. For the sake of the sanity of all, these split-reality posts will have a strict 4 post limit. For sex: Foreplay/Penetration/Continued/Climax. For Violence: Initial Surge/Defensive Counter/Residents Rally/Monsters Defeated. Obviously, this limits how long sex scenes can go on, but each post can be as long as you or your partner want, even coauthored through PM. It's just vital that no one aspect of these encounters derail the overarching story. When posting in two realities, I think that "Alter A:" and "Alter B:" make for clear distinctions.

I'm off and running on a debut post, unless anyone has specific concerns or objections. Ask questions if you need to! Let's light this candle.
 
We are off and running! Thanks to Fauxy and Chase for terrific intro posts, loving the tone so far. Everyone should feel free to post their intros whenever is convenient, I'll bring Sir back into the fray soon enough...

Open roles. I've had a bit of interest, sent out a ton of invites and answered questions, still waiting to see who accepts the role on this thread before I announce anything official, but there are interested parties.

Clients! I will tentatively open the doors to clients. If you'd like to book time with a girl in Act I, now is the time. Most girls will be available, the exception being Babydoll who will have the distinct pleasure of standing on stage while a select group of High Rollers bid on her chastity. What fun!

I'd like 3 High Rollers, building tension and so forth, bidding against eachother to be the one to deflower our Protagonist. If you bid, but don't win, indicate a second choice and that way you'll be covered either way, High Rollers are welcome to submit tentative profiles now. Clients will not have any duties in or knowledge of the events taking place in Alter B. First come, first served.
 
Madame Gorski

Hey Girls, Gent. Thanks Lit for the invite, I look forward in writing with this talented group and I hope I can hold par with you all. I shall give it my best.
 
Hello Alysa! Looking forward to RPing with you too.

So, I have posted now. Hope it is okay. choklatekoneko please let me know if you had other plans for Blondie and I will happily change my post :)
 
Hello Alysa! Looking forward to RPing with you too.

So, I have posted now. Hope it is okay. choklatekoneko please let me know if you had other plans for Blondie and I will happily change my post :)

Spidey your Amber is way better than okay. Alysa, I'll be adding you to the cast list right away. Feel free to post an intro for the Madame if you're ready, or wait for my next post when I try to gather the (hopefully) full cast.

Only Sweet Pea remains to be cast, as well as a few clients, I'll update the recruiting blurb tomorrow.
 
Thanks Lit :D:eek:

I listened to the soundtrack as I wrote. Forgot how freaking great it was. It is now my mission to rewatch the movie!
 
Hello Alysa,

I look forward to rp'ing with you. You can call me Chase or Gin, either is fine. Its nice to have a new addition.
 
Hey Girls, Gent. Thanks Lit for the invite, I look forward in writing with this talented group and I hope I can hold par with you all. I shall give it my best.

Hey!! Welcome to the cast! Nice to have ya! :D


Hello Alysa! Looking forward to RPing with you too.

So, I have posted now. Hope it is okay. choklatekoneko please let me know if you had other plans for Blondie and I will happily change my post :)

Oh it's fine! I was trying to figure how I was going to introduce her and you gave me a perfect in! :)

I'm writing my post asap..
 
Hello Alysa,

I look forward to rp'ing with you. You can call me Chase or Gin, either is fine. Its nice to have a new addition.

Hey!! Welcome to the cast! Nice to have ya! :D




Oh it's fine! I was trying to figure how I was going to introduce her and you gave me a perfect in! :)

I'm writing my post asap..


Thanks for the welcome. It's my pleasure to be able to write with such good talent. I hope I keep par with you all.

Lit, I have posted my Intro, I hope I have her character down as you would like it to be. Let me know if I need to change it. Thanks again for the welcome.
 
How can i audition for sweet pea?

I'd suggest sending a Private message with a sample of a post to Litshark.
You don't have any stories running yet, it seems, so giving him an idea of your writing would help him out greatly.

:)
 
How can i audition for sweet pea?

Hmm, first of all, Welcome to the Weird Wild World of Literotica.com.

For everyone else, I checked their previous posts to gauge their writing ability if I hadn't worked with them previously. In your case, I'd like you to please send me a writing sample (it doesn't need to be new, just something that you've written) via Private Message. It's not that I don't trust you, or anything like that, but there's going to be a lot going on at once with this thread and I don't want to scare you off if this is your first message board roleplay story.

It's awesome to meet you, welcome.
 
clears throat

After thinking it over since the invite yesterday, I have decided to take on Sweet Pea if you'll have me.
 
clears throat

After thinking it over since the invite yesterday, I have decided to take on Sweet Pea if you'll have me.

You are hereby had!

Sorry to SlaveX, I did have invites out for the role, thank you for your interest. PM me if you'd like to work on another project or make an appointment to return as a client.

Thanks to everyone in our now COMPLETE cast of principals. I'll be shopping for some intriguing clients very soon- Reserve your spot TODAY!
 
You are hereby had!

Sorry to SlaveX, I did have invites out for the role, thank you for your interest. PM me if you'd like to work on another project or make an appointment to return as a client.

Thanks to everyone in our now COMPLETE cast of principals. I'll be shopping for some intriguing clients very soon- Reserve your spot TODAY!

*happy booty shaking dance*
 
Back
Top