Help Me Please Guys... How Should I Finish a Blow Job?

Re: Oh Anna..

[QUOTE
Jimmi.. I've spoken to several guys in chat here who have never even thought about tasting their own cum. And when I suggested to them that they should know what it tastes like, most were taken aback at the thought. It really surprised me, especially here, where we are supposedly open minded. [/B][/QUOTE]

I love to taste my own, especially when it's coming from her mouth after she has swallows half and them come up to kiss me to give me the rest!!! That's enough to get me hard again right away.
 
Ladybird said:
Richo that sounds very sexy babe...

Personally I'd prefer my man to cum in my pussy, but that's not everyones preferance.

Can you help me with this.. if I give a man a blow job, and he wants to cum on me instead of me swallowing, should I then put his cock back into my mouth to finish him off?

Would that be good for him?

After you give him head you should cuddle and have him suck on your tits while you get him hard and then get on top and fuck him while he pleasures your nipples.:kiss:
 
Re: Wow!

JennyOmanHill said:
Congrats and hugs, LB!!:rose: :rose:

What a wonderful thread! You've voiced the questions I have pondered as well, and it's great to note the answers the guys are giving.

Well, it's been almost 4 months since Oman's been here with me. Now I only wish we had plans to get together VERY SOON!:p :D

Jenny... thanks for visiting my thread!!

The guys here have been great in answering my questions. After all, who DO you ask these things of?

I'm sure we'll both be better lovers because of their openess and honesty.

At least hon you have a partner, even if he is so far away. I've learnt so much here, but have no one to practise it on!!

Please give Oman my love..
 
Fun4WolfgangI love to taste my own, especially when it's coming from her mouth after she has swallows half and them come up to kiss me to give me the rest!!! That's enough to get me hard again right away.

Oh babe.. that sounds just soooo good. I'm getting quite juicy here just thinking about it! I hope when I'm in a relationship, it will be with someone as open minded as you.

mtnwriterAfter you give him head you should cuddle and have him suck on your tits while you get him hard and then get on top and fuck him while he pleasures your nipples.

Hmmm that does sound nice. I think I'm a world champ when it comes to cuddling.. I just love it.
 
A very topical pic

Was sent this and thought it might belong here after the recent movie release and the topic of this thread.:D
 
Any fishermen here

I'm not into fishing but thing about it if I can find a fishing partner
;)
 
Thanks for the cartoons Gil..

I guess we shouldn't forget that this is all about FUN. The fun we have sharing good sex with each other..:D
 
Re: A very topical pic

Gil_T2 said:
Was sent this and thought it might belong here after the recent movie release and the topic of this thread.:D


Ooooooh..now THAT pic of Spiderman really does something for ME!! Not sure why... maybe that gorgeous cock of his..and how she is sucking it....and he is sooooooo interested... isnt he?? Ummmmmm.... Nice pic.. thanks Gil !! I'm HOT now....
 
lucky spiderman

GLAD TO BE ABLE TO WARM YOU ANNA6.

A lady who is generious enough to take any guy in her mouth till he cums is one who earns my respect.:D :devil:
 
how hard do you suck ????

Do you deep throat or just suck the head ??
 
I don't think you can *screw* up a b/j!!!


I really think....if you worry too much about your technique...it does tend to make you more self'consious....

I have never met a man yet...that didnt love to have his balls licked slowly.....soft kisses....licks around...like licking an ice cream cone....
You know I had the pleasure of giving 2 men their first total b/j...one was 71 and the other 79..those were the *older* lovers....althou I really do prefer having them cum inside of me....
MMMMMMMm love that hard pounding feeling when they are on the verge of cumming...with the one...he likes to have me get him so hard it hurts...and then boy is he ready!!
And I agree...sharing a cum filled kiss...some men arent afraid....works both ways fellows!! We do it...so should you...

Of course it's just like a woman....sometimes.. once is all yo can take....and then with the right man....it can go on and on;)
 
There we go.. words of wisdom from Lit's sexiest woman.

Thanks so much Rose.. you're a great lady!
 
Wildrose I think you are wrong

It's very easy to get a blow job screwed up......TEETH can be a horrid turn off.I was lucky enough for a lady to ask me to let her give me her first blow job but it ended to quick as her teeth broke the skin on my cock and was stinging so much I had to stop her.

After it had healed and I had helped by talking to her about what had gone wrong she again tried and she ended up being a regular blow job expert and loves cum in her mouth.She was shocked when I kissed her after it and slid my tongue into her mouth to show my thanks for her letting me cum in her mouth.All this happened this year so it wasn't an eager teen but a lady in her 40's who had been a blow job virgin.
 
Ladybird said:
There we go.. words of wisdom from Lit's sexiest woman.

Thanks so much Rose.. you're a great lady!

Well thanks Lb...but then I was reading the post right after by Gil...and I didn't know whether to cry or laugh....

I have never in my life used the teeth as a *weapon*..lol
Althou I do have a partial of the 4 front teeth...got them knocked out in a fall.....and the guys say thats very eroctic ...when I taked them out...I dont all the time once in awhile with special people...


Gee Gil..hope things are all healed...OUCH....That had to hurt....:rose: :rose:
 
MMMMMMM

Yes I have had the pleasure of a blow job from a lady with both top and bottom false teeth removed ppl cringe at thinking of a lady without her teeth in doing anything but the oral pleasure she gave me was one of the highlights of my life as she could grip me like not other lady ever has:D Left me with a grin on my face that took weeks to get rid of.
 
Well mine are only the front 4 and I really don't like to have anyone see me w/o...but I guess it does make a big difference


at least your certainly... a living testemant to that fact!!:p ;)
 
Thanks Rose and Gil.. there's a thought.

Has anyone else had a blow job given by a woman without teeth?

If so.. please tell us what it was like...
 
Ladybird said:
Thanks Rose and Gil.. there's a thought.

Has anyone else had a blow job given by a woman without teeth?

If so.. please tell us what it was like...

Not personal experience...but my young lover that flew down from Alaska to meet me....told me of this woman that gave him on w/o teeth...said it was WILD!!!!!
:p
 
Penis breath, a lover's dread
Is what you get when you give head
Unpleasant as it tends to be
Be grateful that he doesn't pee
It's times like this, you wonder why
you bothered reaching for his fly
But it's too late, can't be a tease
Accept the facts, get on your knees
You know you've got a job to do
So open wide and shove it through
Lick the tip then take it all
Don't drag your teeth or he might bawl
Slide up and down, use your tongue
And feel the precum start to run
So when the fuck's he gonna cum
Just, when you can't take anymore
You hear your lover's mighty roar
And when he hits that real high note
You feel it oozing down your throat
Salty, fishy, sticky, yuck!y stuff
Okay, already that's enough
Let's switch you say, before you gag
And whats your revenge, your on the rag.
 
Never had the pleasure

Never had the pleasure of haveing a BJ with a girl without teeth, I do like the lady to playfully bit the head but just firm enough to be thinking ummm !! no harder please !!
 
Toothless Head Job

Ladybird said:
Thanks Rose and Gil.. there's a thought.

Has anyone else had a blow job given by a woman without teeth?

If so.. please tell us what it was like...

When I was working in Clearwater Fla, USA I had a brief
relationship with a quite good looking waitress who worked
at the same night club at which I was playing.

Needless to say, the very first night I was in town, she and I
went back to her house after work. She was a real looker. Pretty
and sexy with a beuatiful face. A great ass too.i:rose:

Upon arriveing at her home, I was introduced to her young son, who
she sent to bed. She said that she hoped I didn't mind the floor.
We lay on the carpeted floor undressing each other. Her breasts
were hot and her nipples tannish and quite hard, ridgid and
with bumpy aeorlas.

We groped around on the floor where she removed my trousers.
My cock was throbbing, the head covered with precum. As I went
to mount her, she said,"I have a suprise for you". With that she moved down to my loins stroking my cock as she did. :heart:

Then she hovered over me for a second and with a swiftness of desi,re
she took my entire dick all the way into her mouth. As she moved back,
what I felt was not expected. I was throbbing and dripping, her pussy
was drenched. Her tits pressed into me with her nipples - so hard
it almost was painful. She looked up at me and said," I had all my teeth pulled. It was the only way I could get a prefect smile." ;)

Well, I am here to tell you she also got the perfect mouth and gums to
suck a dick. She moved back down and I thought I would certainly die.
Pulling back, she used both her lips and gums on my member. Never
having experienced anything of this nature before - I though I would
loose my mind! She gummed my balls for awhile, then slid her wet
lips and mouth slowly up to the tip of my rod.

In what I am sure was the most rapid orgasm I ever had, I shot my entire
load into her mouth splashing the back of her throat as she sucked and swallowed my totally dry. Moving stroking and draining every drop from my dick. I reciprocated and I found myself once again in the mouth of her wonderful. wonderful womanhood.:eek:
:rose: :kiss:

I damn near married this one.::heart:

It is a night I will never forget.rolleyes



jimmi:p:
 
Boy Jimmi.. that's quite a story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

I guess I really hadn't realised just how sensitive a cock is until now...:cool:
 
Ladybird said:
Boy Jimmi.. that's quite a story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

I guess I really hadn't realised just how sensitive a cock is until now...:cool:


boy was it ever>>I read it last nite b/f I went to be....actually a couple of times:p
 
Re: Never had the pleasure

Richo01 said:
Never had the pleasure of haveing a BJ with a girl without teeth, I do like the lady to playfully bit the head but just firm enough to be thinking ummm !! no harder please !!


Ooooooh Rich (or is it Rich-o??) I love the pics you put on your posts --over there on the side like that...UMmmmm!! Such a smart sexy man you are, Babe.. and write great emails too! thanks! I too like to playfully nibble EXTREMELY gently... the head.. just to show my man I can be trusted, most definitely.. with his prize treasure in my mouth!! OH MY!! I'd never ever want to hurt any man's cock-- WHY do that..and put him outta commission?? Damn!

THis forum is great! THat poem from 'solid' is funny..even though I DO NOT agree at all w/ it; I have to respect the poetry of it.. ha! AND i love the erotic story by Jimmi...... OOOoooooh it makes me HOT, thanks Jimmi! Keep up the great posting everyone.. this is terrific, HUH , LB? {Happy sucking out there! wish i had me a good sexy volunteer today, to be on the receiving end, that is.... UMmmm!!}

OH yeah... wildrose, how'd you get MY pic on your post anyway?? LOL! {boy.... do i wish that were true!!!!!!} What an ass she has, huh Guys?! How many ASS-men do we have out there?? or do you like breasts better... or.... ??? Hmmmmm... choices , choices.... what's a man to do??!!
 
Back
Top