Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wake the dead huh? I don't know, I was just being honest, have you seen her laying out? she does look awesome...

Honesty is a good thing. I guess I don't know of the "her" in which you refer, the earlier photos on this page are not appearing for me. I will have to use my very vivid imagination.

Honesty is a good thing. I guess I don't know of the "her" in which you refer, the earlier photos on this page are not appearing for me. I will have to use my very vivid imagination.

Naw, the link is a file attached on the top of this page to Kitschshaman's comment... she has AMAZING breasts...

Naw, the link is a file attached on the top of this page to Kitschshaman's comment... she has AMAZING breasts...

Ah ok, I am now with the program. Yes, she does have amazing breasts. But then again, I'm rather fond of most breasts. :D

Awww... I was just applying it to myself, one, I could hold that pose, and look awesome and two, she looks awesome and inviting there and even as a woman I so would attack her breasts! lol, forgive my mildly girl on girl thought pattern there fellas :)
And you talking/thinking abot girl on girl is bad/naughty, how??????

I resisted as long as I could....Cherry_Rose, the girl in the photo has nothing on you, you have amazing breasts in your Avatar photo.

I resisted as long as I could....Cherry_Rose, the girl in the photo has nothing on you, you have amazing breasts in your Avatar photo.

Naw! sweetie, thats so nice of you, I thought her breasts were way better than mine, so that was so sweet of you! *huggles* thank you :)

Naw! sweetie, thats so nice of you, I thought her breasts were way better than mine, so that was so sweet of you! *huggles* thank you :)

Ah, that's the beauty of this big ole globe we're on, we all like and appreciate many different things. You should hold your head up proud, you've got my vote.....if we're voting.

Ah, that's the beauty of this big ole globe we're on, we all like and appreciate many different things. You should hold your head up proud, you've got my vote.....if we're voting.

I didn't say mine weren't nice.. I just meant... hers looked really nice.. lol but thank you again :)

Since you mentioned ...

gal on gal ... thought I'd accommodate your thoughts ..

:rose::rose::rose:
:kiss:

Attachments

• thread gal on gal  500.jpg
    thread gal on gal 500.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 455
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back