Do people actually have sex during female periods?

I've always had sex during the woman's period, unless she didn't feel well. My most recent partner had an amazing sex drive, though. Her PMS consisted of being really, really horny and it trailed on through the end of her period.

Her flow wasn't very heavy, so we'd go for it at any given moment. With towels, lol.
 
Yes but it really depends on the woman. Some girls I have been with were more into it while others would I keep my distance during that time. Personally I am always game.:D
 
My method of contraception is a diaphragm, which means sex during my period is easy and mess-free.

Yep, I always referred to mine as The Gasket, because I thought inserting the thing was about as romantic as stopping during foreplay and changing out the thermostat gasket on the car, but it sure was handy for that time of the month.
 
We have sex all month, period or not. She does tend to get exceptionally horny just as her period begins which helps matters. ;) I know some guys and girls get kinda freaked out about the whole thing but it really isn't anything to cause concern.
 
I don't mind at all... in fact, I am much more aroused during that time and the senstivity is much more intense.. I find it a little erotic as well. Definitely no problem with it here!
 
This is what it's been like for me over the years with every woman I've been with:

[Hot making out and touching]

Her: We can't baby, I'm on my period.

Me: I don't care.

[Hot sex ensues]
 
Ditto....I'm horny as hell when I'm on my period and my husband won't touch me!

Then he's missing out! I actually think the "flow" kinda makes the sensations down there even more intense. And when the woman is really ready to mess around, that's one of the biggest turn ons EVER.
 
This is what it's been like for me over the years with every woman I've been with:

[Hot making out and touching]

Her: We can't baby, I'm on my period.

Me: I don't care.

[Hot sex ensues]

Hahahaha, great post!
 
I am at my most aroused when I'm on my period! My current man won't touch me though during it, which is too bad. A towel is nice, but shower sex is better, and it does help with cramps, for sure! Everything's a little swollen at that time for me, and I think with the increased blood flow to that general area, I'm more receptive and generally have a more intense experience.
 
chatman2

Sometimes she would,years ago,but later she wouldn't. Hey like Jodylee said...
towell,shower whatever works. I recall once in an affair I had she started after we started and when it was all over the place on a quilt at the office it scared us both as thought she was hemoraging lucky it wasn't on a car seat. I mean blood was everywhere. She later told me it was the fastest and shortes period she had ever had.
 
At first I was like no way. Finally he talked me into it...telling me it was no big deal. When we first started I was cery apprehensive. Then realized if he is fine with it so am I. I am very horny the week before and the days during. That at that point sex is the ONLY thing on my mind...lol. Now it doesn't bother me at all.
 
My boyfriend and I always do. I am a very horny person and weird as it may sound, when im horny and wet, my period usually stop until im not horny again. It's like it takes a break for the time I am having sex. We used to always use a condom but it's not a big thing anymore and he never goes down on me then but i dnt mind too much. i too am also very horny whilst i have my period.

Chatman- it's happened to me too :) sucks lol
 
I must be in the minority. I don't get horny when I menstruate - quite the opposite.
I usually have the headache from hell from the day before it starts until the second day of flow. I am more tired, and even though I don't get cramps I just generally feel yucky.
We make do with blowjobs if Sir is horny :)

I have had sex on my period before, in a previous relationship which was long distance. More often than not (because I wasn't on any birth control then) I would be starting, in the middle or just finishing when we got together. He didn't mind, in fact he and Sir are the only two men I knew who didn't have a problem with it. I found that my flow got much heavier for a while after we had sex. I didn't notice any shortening of duration though.
 
I ate a girl out while she was on her period once. She was on her last day and it wasn't very heavy at all but I think I could tell a slight difference in the texture of her fluid...anyone?...I'm not that familiar with menstrual blood besides this one time...
I got some blood in my fingers but her clit was clean while I sucked on that. Overall it was good! We didn't fuck afterwards though, I was having a bad day I think and couldn't get it up:( so there! That's love;)
 
My girlfriend tends to have a day or two of cramps, during which time sex is out of the question. After that she doesn't care, and as long as we use a towel she basically leaves it up to me how much blood I can tolerate.

I don't know if she's hornier during her period, but she hasn't mentioned it and I haven't noticed it.
 
Some women are panting for it while "Aunt Flo is visiting" while others can barely tolerate you looking at them.

Relax and go with whatever she wants. I always put on my dark sheets when I know we are due, that and a damp washcloth will fix anything.
 
Ditto....I'm horny as hell when I'm on my period and my husband won't touch me!

Your husband should read these posts -- he's missing out.

My lover was ecstatic to find I wasn't "squeamish", and delighted that I want to
smell and taste her beautiful ruby lips. We both anticipate her period as a time when
we really want to do it. Yes, she is more erotically charged then, and so am I. When
we're together in public and make eye contact, she gives me a special "look" which
I know says she wants my head between her legs when we get home.
 
Well... I don't really like to, but if the guy is down, I'm fine with it. And oftentimes, there's little to no mess for some reason... No more than usual, I mean. ;) Although sometimes, it's quite the opposite.

Most of the time, the girl is more sensitive during her period. I know I am. c:
 
it never bothered us.....like some said, use a towel so it doesn't get messy.....

Now I also have an IUD so for the last 3 years, my periods have consisted of 1 day of very light spotting per month it's not even enough for a pad or tampon..a tiny pantiliner is all I need. but I definetly know when that day is around the corner.... I also get quite sex driven (thats just a fancy term for horny:rolleyes:)

as for the girls with cramps, gentle sex or masturbation has always helped my cramping back before the IUD. now my cramps were light to moderate.... I can imagine that if you have severe cramping sex is the last thing on your mind....
 
yeah some people practice doing sex during periods, i heard a women more enjoys it then but i never had the heart to find it out for myself!
 
I've done it many times. When you are dealing with females who for one reason or another are opposed to non-condom BC, it's period or nothing if you desire to shoot raw manseed up in her.
 
Back
Top