whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the point in time its cuckqueaning another mans wife , letting her hear how much better I am including taking her ring and being humiliated as I fuck her husband till her pussy is totally dried up and useless

That's one of my regular fantasies. Currently my fantasy is he and I work together and we're fucking in his office after everyone else has left for the day. He's in his chair, I'm straddling him and his phone rings - it's wifey, wondering why he's late. He tells her it's because I'm sitting on his cock and he isn't leaving until he's made me cum several times and then filled me with his hot jizz. He tells her at length how much he loves fucking me, how my cunt is so much hotter, wetter and tighter than hers and how horny I make him, all while I moan and cry out how good his cock feels inside me. She has to listen, hating every minute but unable to put the phone down so she hears my noisy orgasms and then the sound of her husband cumming deep inside me, groaning my name and grunting with pure pleasure with each spurt.

Miss Scarlett, a big desk is always fun. Especially when you're bent over it and I lift your skirt up and give you a nice hard spanking.

Miss Scarlett, a big desk is always fun. Especially when you're bent over it and I lift your skirt up and give you a nice hard spanking.

There's something about the words "bent over the desk" that just hit the spot, as it were.

My fantasy is to be in some Islamic country were I get told off by the morality men that control dress code and as punishment they make me wear a Burkah and then have their way with me still fully clothed.

My fantasy is to have my 45 year old neighbor invite me over and then make me be the center of a gangbang with him and four of his friends.

Right now, it is to do very rude things with my boss's boss. He's about 50, good looking, really distinguished looking, powerful but nice. I've flirted a tiny bit with him but I don't think he gets it (or is concerned about harassment stuff).
The fantasy is that he tells me off for a mistake I've made, and tells me I can chose not to get the promotion I'm due or be spanked. I chose the latter. I bend over his desk and he pulls up my skirt, takes down pantyhose and panties and spanks me quite hard. The mixture of pain and excitement that he is looking at me makes me very wet indeed. Then he licks my anus and vagina until I come.
When it's my turn, I put his cock in my mouth and lick and suck slowly until he comes in there.

Right now, it is to do very rude things with my boss's boss. He's about 50, good looking, really distinguished looking, powerful but nice. I've flirted a tiny bit with him but I don't think he gets it (or is concerned about harassment stuff).
The fantasy is that he tells me off for a mistake I've made, and tells me I can chose not to get the promotion I'm due or be spanked. I chose the latter. I bend over his desk and he pulls up my skirt, takes down pantyhose and panties and spanks me quite hard. The mixture of pain and excitement that he is looking at me makes me very wet indeed. Then he licks my anus and vagina until I come.
When it's my turn, I put his cock in my mouth and lick and suck slowly until he comes in there.
That is a favourite fantasy of mine, but in reversal. To place a younger, sexy woman into a compromising situation, and have her do unspeakable sexual things in order to get out of it. I have a few younger secretaries at my place of work that I would love to bend over my large oak desk and...'discipline'

I had a different fantasy in mind....but I now I want to be the boss in yours...that sounds very very hot indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back