Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Dada said:
17369471.jpg
Looking at her makes me realize exactly what I want Santa Claus to bring me this year. I'd better get my letter in the mail right now.

It's Their,Beauty&Partner,To have a real 69 Throbbing Cum

Susan2002 said:

:) It would be awsome,Beautyfull as Susan2002 and her partner that is comforting her with a gental caress,would display a desireable position playing
with other in having a Awsome throbbing squirting juicy cum climax as they 69
with other and squirted their juicy cum for each other to enjoy,,gulping a squirt and licking & sucking togeather as they loveingly cum again and they gulped their enjoyable cum for each other,and they know she is doing for him & he is doing for her,,along with their yummy yum yum,they have a great after play session as they cling togeather,,:kiss: :heart: :rose: :rose:

Heck Maybe they can be Wonder women,,& wonder guy. ?? :)

Wow!

I make it a point to come back to this thread --on a weekly basis-- to get my fill of all these lovely breasts!
You're all wonderful:
First, we have Mutt, who posts some really lovely pictures of nipples, breasts, etc...
Then we get the other side from Bill, who's pictures remind us that "trashy" women can be just as sexy, if not more-so, than the classy pics that Mutt sends.
And lest I forget Susan2002! Her offerings are always titillating, too! (I said "titillating," didn't I? Well, pun intended, thankyouverymuch!) :heart:
Jennifer, you realize that this little thread that you started all-those-months-ago, has really turned into something special, don't you!
Incredible!
Thanks, kids... And please, by all means, keep up the good works that you're doing here.
You're certainly keeping up MY works! :nana:

delicious

Bill Dada said:

hmm, thought I was quoting an image that had two lovely girls, one whose finger was just touching the other's nipple. Clearly I got that wrong.

Last edited:
wow... 488 pages? all about nipples? makes mine tingle. LAWL.

anyways, i was once with a girl who had such stubby nipples that when she got excited they'd be like the last joint of my pinky finger. really eye-catching when she's not wearing a bra, or when she wears one of those mesh outfits- they just cry for attention.

i wouldn't say she'd cum just from nipple play but we loved it. yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back