• dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kelly-brook5.jpg

JenniferMidnight said:
Bill Dada, you must be exhausted!

Abbey, I do believe we should sit Bill down and give his arms and shoulders a massage. You get the oils and I'll turn down the lights... :kiss:

abbey_kyle said:
omg JenM. I swear I first read, "You get the oils and I'll run down his thighs..."

all this nipple oggling is making me see things. My eyes are watering. Among other things.

I love nekkid celebrities. Oh hell. Who am I kidding. If it's a nekkid nipple, I am there.

OMG, now I know why I post here. I'm ready when you are ladies. I was thinking of something like this
sylviakristel06uq2.jpg

Once you get all nice and oiled up you can go to work on me and Abbey can "run down his thighs." :kiss:

Well I am thinking that nipslips, c-thru's and pokies aren't going to be enuff. We need totally nekid celebs :rose:

Barbara Carrera

barbaracarrera03lq6.jpg

Brigette Bardot & Jane Birkin

bardotbirkin033gi6.jpg

bardotbirkin034qk2.jpg

Jane Birkin

janebirkin054fh8.jpg

Bebe Buell

bebebuell9im0.jpg

Belinda Carlisle

belindacarlisle3zx1.jpg

Bill Dada said:
and a hairy one for Mutt

...and soooooooooo thoughtful too...
Abbey, I think we should oil Bill up by having him lie on the bed, I'll get between his spread legs and slowly crawl up his body, dragging my nipples (for a start) along his body...lingering in certain spots *of course* and then it will be your turn... If he doesn't pass out first *smile* we should have his body all slippery and ready for some real fun after about 10 takes each... What cha' think? :kiss:

JenniferMidnight said:
Abbey, I think we should oil Bill up by having him lie on the bed, I'll get between his spread legs and slowly crawl up his body, dragging my nipples (for a start) along his body...lingering in certain spots *of course* and then it will be your turn... If he doesn't pass out first *smile* we should have his body all slippery and ready for some real fun after about 10 takes each... What cha' think? :kiss:
If Bill's not "up" to it I'd definitely love to let the two of you
have your way with me! ;)

JenniferMidnight said:

I don't know what Abbey thinks (one can always hope), but I know what I think. Can't wait to see what the real fun is after you two have made my body all slippery. :kiss:

BullDawg69 said:
If Bill's not "up" to it I'd definitely love to let the two of you
have your way with me! ;)

Oh, I'm "up" to it and though I can relate to you excitement, I'm afraid you'll have to wait your turn. :rolleyes:

Bill Dada said:
Oh, I'm "up" to it and though I can relate to you excitement, I'm afraid you'll have to wait your turn. :rolleyes:

Oh, not to worry sweet ones....between Abbey and I - I'm sure we can keep you both entertained and humming :cool:

JenniferMidnight said:
Oh, not to worry sweet ones....between Abbey and I - I'm sure we can keep you both entertained and humming :cool:
I've no doubt about that! ;)

JenniferMidnight said:

I'm hummin' already, when do we start :D :rose:

I couldn't resist adding these to this thread.

Attachments

• puffy1.jpg
    puffy1.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 283
JenniferMidnight said:
Sounds to me like you two are going to be ready for a "second course" after you're done with him. May I volunteer myself for the "buffet"? :devil:

The perfect nipples are subjective as they accent the perfect breasts, and everyone has his or her own opinion of the perfect breasts. In my opinion...

...the perfect breasts hang heavy; the heft of the breasts is such that they gently tug her areolae into their oval appearence. If those chocolate coloured areolea were round, they would be the diameter of half dollars. They stand out stunningly against the olive coloured breasts that they adorn. Her nipples are erect of course. She is shy and slightly unsure as she sits with her breasts bared, but she cannot hide her excitement. Her nipples are like soft pencil erasers in size and in shape and they are swollen with sensitivity and the anticipation of what is to come. When his hands slide up her waist and squeeze her soft full breasts, his slightly caloused palms brush those aching nipples causing a jolt to spasm through her, straight from her tingling nipples to a place deep inside between her navel and her garden of earthly delights. There is no turning back now; her defenses have been completely compromised.

....and that is my description of the perfect nipples

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back