Seeking a Submissive Woman

Bumping this to the top for you! I am happily married to my Dom, my Daddy, and I sincerely hope you are able to find the same kind love he and I share!

Hey!! I'm infatuated! I'm 26 years old divorced MiLF that loves to be dominated by her man!! A lady in life but a sub slut for him! I love to please & be rewarded for pleasing my man! I love to be cherished yet corrected and drove to the edge! I need to trust a man enough to surrender! I want a man to deprive me from every willingness or ability to say No! May I be she?

Thank you again for all the great conversation, and everything else. Couldn't say goodbye without bumping your ad for you. ;)

Good luck!

Best of luck

Thought I would bump this to see if, like fine wine, a thread gets better with age.

I truly hope you find all that you are seeking. I am sorry to see how long this has been circulating. You have been waiting for a very long time and I'm sure that there have been times when you've wondered if it is worth the wait or if you should change paths and sacrifice some of your dreams to fill other more immediate desires. I am glad to see you are still looking though, because I have learned that sinking parts of who you are does not work in the long run. Because those dreams don't leave. At least, that was how it was for me.

I want you to know that 'like a fine wine, a thread -does- get better with age' or, it catches the 'right' eye and helps quiet an anxious mind. It has done this tonight and I'd like to thank you for that. You see, in a little over 24 hours time, I will get to meet someone who seems to know me better than I do myself. I am all together excited and anxious and happy and sad and so full of emotion it is difficult to express. So, I go to the gym or the pool or even just a run, because this is better than sitting with my thoughts. But, perhaps thoughts were meant to be shared, even if in a way that isn't entirely conventional.

I would like to suggest that if you are waiting for 'someone who has it all together in her life' whilst at the same time 'wanting to be truly submissive and needing' her man, that you could be in for a very, very long wait. Not because she isn't out there, but because she is likely hiding. You see, being truly submissive on the level that you are hoping for, almost requires that she has been hurt to the core at least once or twice before. Trust, for her, will be very hard to give. She may have pushed that 'needy' side of herself deep, deep down and donned a disguise of 'everything is okay and I don't need anyone'. She will push away any man who approaches too obviously, for fear of being hurt again because she has learned that most men can not give her what it is she needs. And it is only in the darkness of her own room that she allows herself to even acknowledge just how much she has to give or wants to receive.

I would suggest you keep your eyes open and look with your heart. Talk to people and be open and read carefully between the lines. Befriend her, make her laugh, hear her story and let her know that you are there, just as a friend because she 'doesn't need a man'. And when the time is right, it will present itself to you and you can knock on that door and see if it doesn't open. As time progresses, she will begin to realise that whilst she doesn't 'need a man' she very much needs 'you'. It will be a subtle change for her; a slow realisation that the first person she thinks about upon waking is you and the last thoughts before her eyes close will also be you.

You will give her a confidence that she hasn't felt in a very, very long time and suddenly, her life will begin to change from black and white into colour. This is why I say to you, widen your scope just a little bit. At first, her life may not be all that great from the outside looking in, and her past may seem less than stellar from surface appearances. But her story will speak of a courage that goes beyond the norm and a strength that would be hard to match for most. You have to understand, (as does she), that she has had something missing in her life up until now, and over time it will be your job to help her to see that this piece that has been missing ... is you.

You will see her blossom and grow and perhaps gain satisfaction in the knowledge that you have helped her do this. This will be all together terrifying for her, so you will need to reassure her that she is okay, and that you are not going anywhere. Because slowly, but surely, what you are asking her to do, is to make -you- the centre of her universe and this is a very, very scary thing to do. You are asking her to trust you implicitly when trust is one of the hardest things for her to give because she already knows just how hard it is to keep going once the centre of your universe falls away.

For me, I go on to my meeting Thursday morning with a healthy curiosity and hope that this man is in real life who he presents himself to be on line. I am kind of taken aback that he would travel so far just to meet me, yet he is doing this. I am terrified that our meeting will change our friendship because he has made me laugh so much in the past few months and I don't want to lose this. I am also scared out of my mind because of some of the things I have shared with him are very private and all perfectly true, but it's scary none the less. I'm one who's been on their own for the past 11 years because I had and have learned that no relationship at all is infinitely better than 'the wrong relationship'. So, for me, going to meet this fella, is a very, very big step in faith. Your words have calmed me and let me know that perhaps...just perhaps...it is possible that things will be okay regardless of what happens.

And so, I leave you .. hoping for you, that you find this person you are looking for. That you are able to find the ying to your yang and that you, too, find your happy-ever-after.

A submissive woman

I was moved by your post and thought to reply despite the date ..

I am a recent emigre from LA to the environs of Seattle and in search of a Dom who may continue my training as a submissive. If you are still searching, please contact me.

josephinemanon@outlook.com

What a shame this thread is dead! I hope you've found what you're looking for, after all this time. I certainly enjoyed reading the ad.

I truly hope you find all that you are seeking. I am sorry to see how long this has been circulating. You have been waiting for a very long time and I'm sure that there have been times when you've wondered if it is worth the wait or if you should change paths and sacrifice some of your dreams to fill other more immediate desires. I am glad to see you are still looking though, because I have learned that sinking parts of who you are does not work in the long run. Because those dreams don't leave. At least, that was how it was for me.

I want you to know that 'like a fine wine, a thread -does- get better with age' or, it catches the 'right' eye and helps quiet an anxious mind. It has done this tonight and I'd like to thank you for that. You see, in a little over 24 hours time, I will get to meet someone who seems to know me better than I do myself. I am all together excited and anxious and happy and sad and so full of emotion it is difficult to express. So, I go to the gym or the pool or even just a run, because this is better than sitting with my thoughts. But, perhaps thoughts were meant to be shared, even if in a way that isn't entirely conventional.

I would like to suggest that if you are waiting for 'someone who has it all together in her life' whilst at the same time 'wanting to be truly submissive and needing' her man, that you could be in for a very, very long wait. Not because she isn't out there, but because she is likely hiding. You see, being truly submissive on the level that you are hoping for, almost requires that she has been hurt to the core at least once or twice before. Trust, for her, will be very hard to give. She may have pushed that 'needy' side of herself deep, deep down and donned a disguise of 'everything is okay and I don't need anyone'. She will push away any man who approaches too obviously, for fear of being hurt again because she has learned that most men can not give her what it is she needs. And it is only in the darkness of her own room that she allows herself to even acknowledge just how much she has to give or wants to receive.

I would suggest you keep your eyes open and look with your heart. Talk to people and be open and read carefully between the lines. Befriend her, make her laugh, hear her story and let her know that you are there, just as a friend because she 'doesn't need a man'. And when the time is right, it will present itself to you and you can knock on that door and see if it doesn't open. As time progresses, she will begin to realise that whilst she doesn't 'need a man' she very much needs 'you'. It will be a subtle change for her; a slow realisation that the first person she thinks about upon waking is you and the last thoughts before her eyes close will also be you.

You will give her a confidence that she hasn't felt in a very, very long time and suddenly, her life will begin to change from black and white into colour. This is why I say to you, widen your scope just a little bit. At first, her life may not be all that great from the outside looking in, and her past may seem less than stellar from surface appearances. But her story will speak of a courage that goes beyond the norm and a strength that would be hard to match for most. You have to understand, (as does she), that she has had something missing in her life up until now, and over time it will be your job to help her to see that this piece that has been missing ... is you.

You will see her blossom and grow and perhaps gain satisfaction in the knowledge that you have helped her do this. This will be all together terrifying for her, so you will need to reassure her that she is okay, and that you are not going anywhere. Because slowly, but surely, what you are asking her to do, is to make -you- the centre of her universe and this is a very, very scary thing to do. You are asking her to trust you implicitly when trust is one of the hardest things for her to give because she already knows just how hard it is to keep going once the centre of your universe falls away.

For me, I go on to my meeting Thursday morning with a healthy curiosity and hope that this man is in real life who he presents himself to be on line. I am kind of taken aback that he would travel so far just to meet me, yet he is doing this. I am terrified that our meeting will change our friendship because he has made me laugh so much in the past few months and I don't want to lose this. I am also scared out of my mind because of some of the things I have shared with him are very private and all perfectly true, but it's scary none the less. I'm one who's been on their own for the past 11 years because I had and have learned that no relationship at all is infinitely better than 'the wrong relationship'. So, for me, going to meet this fella, is a very, very big step in faith. Your words have calmed me and let me know that perhaps...just perhaps...it is possible that things will be okay regardless of what happens.

And so, I leave you .. hoping for you, that you find this person you are looking for. That you are able to find the ying to your yang and that you, too, find your happy-ever-after.

This is a quite beautiful piece of writing. I wonder how the meeting went. But like Sleepless in Seattle...

Back