Testing the waters

OMFG! What a hot picture. I love a fine ass. I also love red lacy panties. Therefore I DOUBLE LOVE a fine ass in red lacy panties. Oh My Goodness!

attachment.php

It was a slowish day at work so I spent a little bit of time preparing a few more photos from yesterday's shoot.

:heart:

Loud and prolonged applause for slow days at work -- a great trio of shots. Already twitchy, but seeing the maple leaf in the last pic, cause me to stand up and salute. You are exquisite.

Such sexy pics, all of them. You're super sexy and gorgeous. And you have an exquisite ass! This pic, along with the one in red panties, is my favorite!!

attachment.php

exquisite

attachment.php

oh wow...
oh to be able to run fingertips and the kisses all over you....
mmm

I just discovered this thread and I must say that I'm impressed. Such beautiful and imaginative photos of a beautiful and sexy woman! I can only join the courus and what they have said before me.:)

I love all of these new ones, but this one...

attachment.php

...this one makes me think of a beautiful landscape. :heart:

It was a slowish day at work so I spent a little bit of time preparing a few more photos from yesterday's shoot.

:heart:

Very sexy!! Love the little black thong! Any chance you were in heels there and took a photo?

Hi...

Hey Island.... I came across your thread and you pretty lady, have a new subscriber ! The quality of your pics and the thoughtfulness and originality of them are intriguing. You obviously are a very, very pretty woman; but the sensuality that comes forth in your pictures and the 'hint' in some of them of the raw, lustful 'other' side of you....mmmmmmmm. I like it. Oh, and being a fellow Stihl owner.... those pics were just plain awesome !!! :) Thanks for sharing babe and have a great Fri

Change of scenery (part 1)

Work took me away from my island for the weekend, which was both exciting and gruelling at the same time.

But thankfully I brought my camera along to help pass the time spent alone in the hotel room ;)

Hopefully this helps spur some fantasies for those of you who travel for work and refer to your hotel room as 'home'.

:rose:

Last edited:
Work took me away from my island for the weekend, which was both exciting and gruelling at the same time.

But thankfully I brought my camera along to help pass the time spent alone in the hotel room ;)

Hopefully this helps spur some fantasies for those of you who travel for work and refer to your hotel room as 'home'.

In my hotel room right now...have to say what a fantastic back you have! You must be fun in the water if I ever have the chance of getting tangled in that bikini.....drop me a line if you ever want to share hotel room stories.....:kiss:

Like the one with your back in the mirror.

Nice red lace.

...just a few more

:kiss:

You work at getting a different look to your pics. I like the last image of you looking out of the hotel window with the lighted offices across the street. There is a nice mood to this, the warmth of the interior lamp light and the cold outside. Can you imagine the guy/gal working late and looking across to the hotel and seeing ... this? Yum!

I love your creativity! :D

Great shots!

Very nice..

The latest pics are sooo sexy Island...thanks for sharing !! The peeks of your smoothness in that sexy see-thru nightie and the shot from behind....mmmmmmm! Have a great day :)

Wow IslandNymph your photos are stylishly erotic. If your aim is to artfully arouse the libido, then you have succeeded.

I really enjoyed reviewing your pictures again today. Hope all is well, beautiful

enjoying...

....the few moments after coming out of a long hot shower, when my body is all relaxed and warm, to become aware of the softness of my skin.

Last edited:
Back