Credentials

focus

bogusbrig said:
sniff sniff

Okay guys... focus... focus. P O E T R Y yes poetry, the kind we heard about, the kind we love talking about, something well beyond mediocre.

1201 - I have been waiting for someone to explode here... I had enough of the foolishness a while ago, but felt like I was screaming and not hearing an echo. Well, you are screaming now and:

ECHO

Be prepared though... you may tend to pick up a troll or two or four for your effort. Poems or stories, they are tenatious little folk.

jim : )

jthserra said:
Okay guys... focus... focus. P O E T R Y yes poetry, the kind we heard about, the kind we love talking about, something well beyond mediocre.

1201 - I have been waiting for someone to explode here... I had enough of the foolishness a while ago, but felt like I was screaming and not hearing an echo. Well, you are screaming now and:

ECHO

Be prepared though... you may tend to pick up a troll or two or four for your effort. Poems or stories, they are tenatious little folk.

jim : )
I hope they leave funny little comments - I love those funny little comments. :rolleyes:

The only credential that matters is the poem before you, what is written.

To the ONE that started this rediculous march.

Is this all because ONE person claims they will only listen to or acknowledge critics with credentials, correct? So why does that bother YOU? If you are truly intellectuals as your claiming, then I must say I see here, the dumbest smart people on the planet. Omit commenting on that one person and continue terrorizing others instead. Unless you just fell like going on a witch hunt, which is clearly the case here, nothing more than badgering a poet who does well with out your help. Your written words lead me to believe your a very unhappy person and for that I am sorry for you.

You go to the hospital, WHY? They know how to fix or find what you symptoms are and correct the medical problem. Professionals in this field. What is wrong with this? I would like to add that if I had received comments such as Art did from these not so polite critics, I would not listen to some one that is only stroking their ego or trying to stir that poets emotions by leaving such a comment. This is called being VINDICTIVE.

Art is an army of one, one ranger one riot, that is just Art. Hard core as they come and hard bodied (licking my lips honey). I should know I married him 16 years ago and probably know him better than most. He is hard headed but warm hearted and would do almost anything for any one. His passion is helping people, how can that be wrong? He is very talented in many things but if He wants to do poetry, let him. How does this effect you?

His poems and zen stories touch the lives of a lot more than this site, I promise. And his poems are loved and well respected, perhaps not by a couple here but most here do like them. Simply don't read what you do not like. Unless your just looking for something to shred apart that day. This would be your character flaw. ?

I will finish with; poetry is like music, there are a lot of styles and artist. You don;t like country music? Then do not go to a country music channel. You like classical? Good, go find a classical poem/channel to enjoy your self. I see here more than just a picking at Art's poem (Which I loved, thank you) It appears more like a verbal slander by a person who is unhappy unless they can call some one boy, (lol, you'll never know how wrong you are) or tell them that their poetry is CRAP. Or words like ASSHOLE simply shows a limited and unimaginative mind. I can not point this finger to all, just the ones that find it INTELLIGENT to squabble about an ICON of a man's views.

If you can not leave a nice comment, then you are just not a nice person and people will see this and probably say something like, "I only listen to critics that have credentials," or they may not say anything at all and hope you go away.

I am sorry Art, I wanted to read all of the comments here and had gotten tied up late last night and I know I said I would not say anything but this is ridiculous, that such a thread was started over your thoughts. I told you how many times? You have a magnetic personality and you move people with your words, with out you even trying.

I will not be back here, I will be chicken chasing' and enjoying the Zen my husband spreads into this world, regardless of negative critics commentaries.

K, I know I am in trouble now but you'll have to come spank me. :D
Our love is like a River, is a wonderful poem that will not be in publications, it will not be favorable among critics here but I will cherish it till the end of my days and that is pure TOUCHING poetry. When was the last time you wrote something that touched someone as deeply as this poem did me? And your comment; Makes it that much more special.

:rose: Nin

Hey asshole, your jack ass husband started it - with the wrong guy. Read the whole series of threads, I am quite tired of HIS terroriizing, his meglomania. Now read my comment on his last poem. Shoud I retract it, because he doesn't know what the fuck a credential is? Go put his picture up on the refrigerator if it so magnetic.

Ninja Nookie said:
Our love is like a River, is a wonderful poem that will not be in publications, it will not be favorable among critics here but I will cherish it till the end of my days and that is pure TOUCHING poetry. When was the last time you wrote something that touched someone as deeply as this poem did me? And your comment; Makes it that much more special.

:rose: Nin
Isn't that all that matters? Art wrote a poem and you loved it--a poet connecting with one reader. Don't worry about the rest. There will always be disagreements on a public board. And poets will continue to fight, because we are an ornery lot. ;)

twelveoone said:
Hey asshole, your jack ass husband started it - with the wrong guy. Read the whole series of threads, I am quite tired of HIS terroriizing, his meglomania. Now read my comment on his last poem. Shoud I retract it, because he doesn't know what the fuck a credential is? Go put his picture up on the refrigerator if it so magnetic.
12? Life is short and shorter for some of us. All this that's going on is really so insignificant. Sometimes you should just walk away and deal with other things in your life or go sniff a flower--unless you have allergies.

WickedEve said:
12? Life is short and shorter for some of us. All this that's going on is really so insignificant. Sometimes you should just walk away and deal with other things in your life or go sniff a flower--unless you have allergies.
I do, don't cotton much to flower sniffin

WickedEve said:
Isn't that all that matters? Art wrote a poem and you loved it--a poet connecting with one reader. Don't worry about the rest. There will always be disagreements on a public board. And poets will continue to fight, because we are an ornery lot. ;)

An ornery lot? Poets? Really? I hadn't noticed. When did this begin, I wonder?

Perhaps when Man stood up,
wrote his first verse,
and Critic rose to shred it down,
and called it Buffalo Dung?

Already seen the interesting reaction now with my first two submissions. It looks like I even got my first "1". Guess I should run into the hills and take my fetal pose. Mostly though I was appreciative of the softer critiques - public and private - that gave me food for thought. ;)

twelveoone said:

ASSHOLE...12 YOU ARE A FUCKING JERK YOUR A PIECE OF FUCKING ....YOUR A FUCKED UP INDIVIDUAL and I felt sorry for you till now. Now I realize your insane. Your a fucking YDD wanta be that can not write understandable poetry. Your so fricken unhappy you gotta spill that on others. I played your little word game cause that is what you do and it m,akes you happy but fuck that ASSHOLE you know you really do fit up there twith the pompuss poets society. It is sad that so fucking many people leave this place for the unhappy critics that just have to fucking shit on others poems cause they cannot write

Fucktartd!

My Erotic Tale said:
ASSHOLE...12 YOU ARE A FUCKING JERK YOUR A PIECE OF FUCKING ....YOUR A FUCKED UP INDIVIDUAL and I felt sorry for you till now. Now I realize your insane. Your a fucking YDD wanta be that can not write understandable poetry. Your so fricken unhappy you gotta spill that on others. I played your little word game cause that is what you do and it m,akes you happy but fuck that ASSHOLE you know you really do fit up there twith the pompuss poets society. It is sad that so fucking many people leave this place for the unhappy critics that just have to fucking shit on others poems cause they cannot write

Fucktartd!
Whine~
you have a problem?
did you not like the last comment, not effusive enough
Whine~

editted to add double whine

Last edited:
anonamouse said:
Whine~
you have a problem?
did you not like the last comment, not effusive enough
Whine~

editted to add double whine

yes I did
thank you, I actually needed a good vent

I liked your last post because it showed that your truely a fucked up individual, and that your not a critic but an ego maniac.

any one who talks like that to a lady
shouyld have his ass kicked

My Erotic Tale said:
yes I did
thank you, I actually needed a good vent

I liked your last post because it showed that your truely a fucked up individual, and that your not a critic but an ego maniac.

any one who talks like that to a lady
shouyld have his ass kicked
Question becomes, do you have the credentials to do it? Oh, I forgot this is the internet, we'll have to settle it other way.
Now what do you call someone that rants and raves, when someone questions his writing, what do you call someone who talks about how inspirinng they are? Hmm Zen mountain, sounds a bit egotist to me.

umm...er...

I just submitted one of my poems. Maybe this wasn't a good idea.

I've come back to edit because I'm going to remove it. I'm glad I read how to edit and remove before I even submitted. FAQS are great! Maybe it's kind of childish, but not as bad as this thread.

Last edited:
anonamouse said:
Question becomes, do you have the credentials to do it? Oh, I forgot this is the internet, we'll have to settle it other way.
Now what do you call someone that rants and raves, when someone questions his writing, what do you call someone who talks about how inspirinng they are? Hmm Zen mountain, sounds a bit egotist to me.

12 I promise on my fathers grave
I have the "credentials" to tear your ass apart

clip 1201 >>> sounds a bit egotist to me. <<<<<<<<

an ego manic would think that. People enjoying enlightenment tales is wrong in youir eyes, what else can one think? your wrong!

your picking, your grasping, your mad at me and can't get over it...

12.....get over it!

You two are doing your best to ruin this place with your inane bickering. Just IGNORE one another - there's even a feature to help you do it.

Already one new poet's thought bettter of joining this community. You make us all look bad. STOP IT!

tess

I can only say that over the past year and a half
what has ruined this forum or run poets off the most
has been harsh critisim <facts>
and when anything is said about it
it is said, they were "thin skinned!"
I think we had five this year
that survived the gaunlet of badgering critics.

you can not say it was because a
'back slapping' red neck writes zen poetry

Last edited:
My Erotic Tale said:
<delete> thanks tess

what has ruined this thread or run poets off the most
it is said, they were thin skinned!

I had quoted the poem one minute after you posted and was making a comment, then changed my mind. I came back again (the lurker, I am) to see that you deleted it. I really cannot believe you would take any time out of your life to insult another poet in poetic form. From what I've read on other threads and here, you're Mister Nice Guy. I know a person can be pushed to certain limits, but are we not adults? This is the internet. It sounds like you two are fighting worse than a husband and wife who have communication problems. As another poster said, put each other on ignore.

But even with the poem deleted, I still see this elementary thread, and read another that's similar, which makes me feel cautious about sharing my work. If I ever do, I wouldn't accept any comments. I know in my heart that I'm a poet, and that's all that matters. I COULD share, but it looks like it could be brought to the poetry forum in a negative way. I started voting today, and to think this is what I could've gotten in return.

Leviluv said:
I had quoted the poem one minute after you posted and was making a comment, then changed my mind. I came back again (the lurker, I am) to see that you deleted it. I really cannot believe you would take any time out of your life to insult another poet in poetic form. From what I've read on other threads and here, you're Mister Nice Guy. I know a person can be pushed to certain limits, but are we not adults? This is the internet. It sounds like you two are fighting worse than a husband and wife who have communication problems. As another poster said, put each other on ignore.

But even with the poem deleted, I still see this elementary thread, and read another that's similar, which makes me feel cautious about sharing my work. If I ever do, I wouldn't accept any comments. I know in my heart that I'm a poet, and that's all that matters. I COULD share, but it looks like it could be brought to the poetry forum in a negative way. I started voting today, and to think this is what I could've gotten in return.

Isnt this curious

your first submission you submit
you go and take it out because of two guys arguing on a thread you fell into on your first day. You don't know them but you decide to hop in the middle. I say, WHO are you? A Man insulted a woman <above> I replied and you decide not to submit. I assure you this thread does not weigh on your poetry! Something smells about this.

I see you were told about a post removal problem in the poetry forum in two threads before you came over to the credential thread, relish in the pic threads and....have poems already posted for observation in the poetry forum several times already and just now decide not to submit? after just being told their were removals going on here? I am sorry but this does not seem right.

Last edited:
Delusional Ballet

Delusional Ballet

a
ballet
in___the
soft sp; night
as bsp; the
fog bsp; drifts
oversp;hers;form
I amp; lost ; in her
perfect motion
a silent grace
subtle beauty
concealing
strength
and power
I wonder how
she can drift and
fly in such harmony
she becomes the
music in her
every move
a lilt of the
head a
soft note
a bend
of the
wrist
a soft
pause
a bow
she
fades
soft
into the fog covering the morning, into the fog of my dreams​

one
two
three

jthserra said:
Delusional Ballet

a
ballet
in___the
soft sp; night
as bsp; the
fog bsp; drifts
oversp;hers;form
I amp; lost ; in her
perfect motion
a silent grace
subtle beauty
concealing
strength
and power
I wonder how
she can drift and
fly in such harmony
she becomes the
music in her
every move
a lilt of the
head a
soft note
a bend
of the
wrist
a soft
pause
a bow
she
fades
soft
into the fog covering the morning, into the fog of my dreams​

one
two
three

allow me to be the first here to say

that's nice jim

My Erotic Tale said:
Isnt this curious

your first submission you submit
you go and take it out because of two guys arguing on a thread you fell into on your first day. You don't know them but you decide to hop in the middle. I say, WHO are you? A Man insulted a woman <above> I replied and you decide not to submit. I assure you this thread does not weigh on your poetry! Something smells about this.

I see you were told about a post removal problem in the poetry forum in two threads before you came over to the credential thread, relish in the pic threads and....have poems already posted for observation in the poetry forum several times already and just now decide not to submit? after just being told their were removals going on here? I am sorry but this does not seem right.

1. My first submission is now, unfortunately approved, but I turned all the voting off. I still have to wait for it to be deleted.

2. This is not my first day. It's the third, and the first I started to vote.

3. I didn't see this thread until tonight. I just started here, so when I see a title of my interest, then I'll click on it. I was bored, therefore, I did. I don't even know why I should explain myself, but you sure are a sassy one. Gee, maybe I shouldn't have called myself a "lurker". Now you're becoming paranoid of me thinking I know you two. How the hell would I know you? I did read twelve's comment to you, and thought it was horrible. I don't know the entire backround of you guys, but to sit and write a nasty poem about him was just as bad. Yea, that makes me feel like I no longer want to share. I am human, and entitled to my opinion.

4. Have you seen me post any poetry since I've read this thread anywhere else on this forum? No, you haven't, and I can promise that you won't. And the ones that were quickly posted with quick thoughts in the ten word thread weren't up for feedback, were they? What is so fishy?

5. I wasn't told about a post removal problem. I READ of one being removed today, and saw a link in someone's post advertising. I commented. Please tell me what is so fishy about that? I read the FAQS that it's not permitted as well.

6. What? I can't read? I can't comment? Is there a schedule when I should or shouldn't to fit your wants and needs?

Now again, please tell me what's so fishy. Does it surprise you that someone could be this smart in three days, and pays attention to the FAQS? Did you just meet someone smarter than yourself? Maybe that's what bothers you.

Since you keep coming back to this thread and being nasty, don't expect a newbie to be nice in return. I don't have to nor do I want to especially at this point. It seems you're screaming more in this thread than twelve. Maybe I should high five the guy for being so bold in public, where you went and sent a pm to him when he received an E on a poem. Isn't that how it went? But Mister Nice Guy (so everyone has said and I did observe this in your feedback) is not so nice after-all. Maybe you only played nice to "try" to get the same in return. That would make you a better poet, right? Wrong. That's "I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine" kind of shit. I wonder how old you are.

Gee, the time. Yea, your nasty poem to twelve was almost quoted. Be happy I changed my mind, and quickly put my kids to bed to come back and see you had deleted it. "Mister Nice Guy" would then be caught in his true colors. Shame.

I get over things fairly quick. But I saw your true colors, and frankly, you're what I call a very sad, sorry poet. As someone else said, vindictive. The both of you were, but I have more respect for the other guy now since you went an attacked me when all I said was "I just submitted one of my poems. Maybe this wasn't a good idea." You are in the wrong, not me.

And as a new person here, who's an adult, and speaks up for herself, that really grabs your nuts, doesn't it?

Are you going to delete this too?

My Erotic Tale said:
<delete> thanks tess

what has ruined this thread or run poets off the most
it is said, they were thin skinned!

Last edited:
Leviluv said:
1. My first submission is now, unfortunately approved, but I turned all the voting off. I still have to wait for it to be deleted.

2. This is not my first day. It's the third, and the first I started to vote.

3. I didn't see this thread until tonight. I just started here, so when I see a title of my interest, then I'll click on it. I was bored, therefore, I did. I don't even know why I should explain myself, but you sure are a sassy one. Gee, maybe I shouldn't have called myself a "lurker". Now you're becoming paranoid of me thinking I know you two. How the hell would I know you? I did read twelve's comment to you, and thought it was horrible. I don't know the entire backround of you guys, but to sit and write a nasty poem about him was just as bad. Yea, that makes me feel like I no longer want to share. I am human, and entitled to my opinion.

4. Have you seen me post any poetry since I've read this thread anywhere else on this forum? No, you haven't, and I can promise that you won't. And the ones that were quickly posted with quick thoughts in the ten word thread weren't up for feedback, were they? What is so fishy?

5. I wasn't told about a post removal problem. I READ of one being removed today, and saw a link in someone's post advertising. I commented. Please tell me what is so fishy about that? I read the FAQS that it's not permitted as well.

6. What? I can't read? I can't comment? Is there a schedule when I should or shouldn't to fit your wants and needs?

Now again, please tell me what's so fishy. Does it surprise you that someone could be this smart in three days, and pays attention to the FAQS? Did you just meet someone smarter than yourself? Maybe that's what bothers you.

Since you keep coming back to this thread and being nasty, don't expect a newbie to be nice in return. I don't have to nor do I want to especially at this point. It seems you're screaming more in this thread than twelve. Maybe I should high five the guy for being so bold in public, where you went and sent a pm to him when he received an E on a poem. Isn't that how it went? But Mister Nice Guy (so everyone has said and I did observe this in your feedback) is not so nice after-all. Maybe you only played nice to "try" to get the same in return. That would make you a better poet, right? Wrong. That's "I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine" kind of shit. I wonder how old you are.

Gee, the time. Yea, your nasty poem to twelve was almost quoted. Be happy I changed my mind, and quickly put my kids to bed to come back and see you had deleted it. "Mister Nice Guy" would then be caught in his true colors. Shame.

I get over things fairly quick. But I saw your true colors, and frankly, you're what I call a very sad, sorry poet. As someone else said, vindictive. The both of you were, but I have more respect for the other guy now since you went an attacked me when all I said was "I just submitted one of my poems. Maybe this wasn't a good idea." You are in the wrong, not me.

And as a new person here, who's an adult, and speak up for herself, that really grabs your nuts, doesn't it?

Are you going to delete this too?

not really it doesn't bother me one i-ota <bigrin> I see the light through the trees <grin> ty for your bio...

and I was told to move the poem to CHASIN' CHICKENS <bigrin> so I did, if you want to read it again.

Last edited:
My Erotic Tale said:
not really it doesn't bother me one i-ota <bigrin> I see the light through the trees <grin> ty for your bio...

and I was told to move the poem to CHASIN' CHICKENS <bigrin> so I did, if you want to read it again.

You were "told" to move your poem, ok. ;) Still, that makes you someone special, right? Putting someone down boosts your ego or gives you a boner, which is it?

My bio is welcome to everyone. That's why I filled in the blanks. :rolleyes: Point? I'm still waiting to find out what's fishy, but I won't be holding my breath. Don't rush now to comment. I'm going to bed. I have a family, a job, and a life.

My Erotic Tale said:
12 I promise on my fathers grave
I have the "credentials" to tear your ass apart

clip 1201 >>> sounds a bit egotist to me. <<<<<<<<

an ego manic would think that. People enjoying enlightenment tales is wrong in youir eyes, what else can one think? your wrong!

your picking, your grasping, your mad at me and can't get over it...

12.....get over it!
conjecture

go figure out the tail I sent you - enlighthen yourself

Back