Cheska's House of random.

Sleepy Wolfling finds a Wenchlette's random place and props this where it will be seen on the Halfling's next go round.

bengali-new-year-5.jpg

:heart:

She decides to make a special place on her grand bed just for the lovely wolf woman, plush pillows and blankets, a place to rest her head when away from her home.

*starts dusting everything off.* So much work, so little time.

Things to do, people to say hi to.. but one step at a time.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! Rampaging halfling coming through!!!

Hola, started a new thread, might be a dumb idea.. We shall see.:cattail:

Health issues, PC issues, lack of sex issues... issue issues.

Brushes out the cobwebs, sweeps off the front porch, shakes all the snow off the windows and pushes the windows to air the place out for a bit. Lights a great big fire and puts tea an hot coco on. Breaks out the best cookies and cakes and sets a fine Haufling table for potential guest."I'm back bitches.":cool::kiss:

Brushes out the cobwebs, sweeps off the front porch, shakes all the snow off the windows and pushes the windows to air the place out for a bit. Lights a great big fire and puts tea an hot coco on. Breaks out the best cookies and cakes and sets a fine Haufling table for potential guest."I'm back bitches.":cool::kiss:

Good to see you back Cheska. Always happy to see an old friend back on the boards.:)

Good to see you back Cheska. Always happy to see an old friend back on the boards.:)

*hugs* Its nice to be back.
I now remember, I love your signature, especially the right corner pic. :D:kiss::rose:

*hugs* Its nice to be back.
I now remember, I love your signature, especially the right corner pic. :D:kiss::rose:

Yeah its good, but you should thank Britwitch. She's the artiste that put my idea for it together for me.

Does anyone know how to make text perm?

so I can go from this to this, without jumping through the hoops each and every damn post. Anyone?:confused:

Well, the last time I posted was back in Dec, some five months ago.

What has changed?

1. My laptop is on the fritz.
    I am more Unemployed than before.. because no one wants to hire me for anything.
    I live in an even crappyer Mobile home.
    Its hot.

Ok, I can work around a lot of that, but since my room mate supports me, I need to sale my stuff to help pay rent and I am running out of stuff to sale..

I'll post more as more things happen, I hope I can post better things, positive things..
I think I can at least post a new picture.
ok, maybe after I edit them down to 100kb =p

Back