Pussy eating problem?

Well if this is becoming a support group for guys that love to eat pussy then I would like to raise my hand and join......35 year old single male just north of Charlotte, NC that would love to chat about and or actually devour a soft wet hungry pussy. Being disabled requires on my end requires no reciprocation....just a women who is willing to lay there in exstacy......

:rose::devil::D:eek::kiss::rose:

Matt

Well if this is becoming a support group for guys that love to eat pussy then I would like to raise my hand and join......35 year old single male just north of Charlotte, NC that would love to chat about and or actually devour a soft wet hungry pussy. Being disabled requires on my end requires no reciprocation....just a women who is willing to lay there in exstacy......

:rose::devil::D:eek::kiss::rose:

Matt

^^faints^^

Ahhh, to dream....

Hey ladies I LOVE to eat pussy anytime all the time is that a problem?
On the flip side looking for a friendly chat pm? Age doesn't matter, sexy? All of you are sexy ladies even bbws <3 chat?

Too bad none of you are in Chicago! I am in need of a good licking, sucking, tongue fucking....ohhh, the longing.....

Good luck in your searches men, ohhh, I keep on dreaming....

Too bad none of you are in Chicago! I am in need of a good licking, sucking, tongue fucking....ohhh, the longing.....

I'm not terribly far away, but my words are even closer. Perhaps you have an itch I can scratch...

Wow so many ladies who love to be eaten and so many guys with the same problem I have welcome to the club haha any ladies crave being eaten all day feel free to pm

Would love to know what it would feel like to have a man's mouth devour my pussy... to suck and nibble on my clit. To have my body and shake with orgasm from his tongue. *sigh... yep :rolleyes:

Have you never had the pleasure?
Really?
I am sure there is a gentleman in Indiana who would like to solve that problem for you.
(And a gentleman is what you need)

I come to Chicago fairly often.... and I love to lick and tease.... taste and touch... and drive a woman to complete ecstasy. ;)

Just wanted to put it out there that I am on yahoo and would love to either voice chat with a woman or regular type chat on what and how I would devour those lucsious folds of love between her thighs, drink her sweet nectar and fulfill her devilish desires.......:devil::heart::devil:

interesting thread!!

have a nice tongue (vouched by quite a few ;)) and nothing i love better than eating pussy!! always ready :)
good to see women around who crave for the same :)

May I sign up to join the support group as well? I love licking a woman's soft, gentle folds, feeling her clit swell in my mouth, licking up her tasty juices...Okay, I may have to go take care of something now...

May I sign up to join the support group as well? I love licking a woman's soft, gentle folds, feeling her clit swell in my mouth, licking up her tasty juices...Okay, I may have to go take care of something now...

Welcome to PEA hope you find what we are all looking for, a lovely woman to sit on our face lol.

Where are all the ladies who like getting licked? Up for a friendly chat ? Pm's are welcome

Great thread - sounds like somewhere I will fit in nicely and it's good to see I'm not the only one with this 'issue' ;)

damn now theres a guy I could get along with im so addicted to orgasms, I sometime wonder if I have a problem!

as for pussy eating only tried it once hehe but I LOVE my pussy being licked, sucked and nibbeled :)

damn now theres a guy I could get along with im so addicted to orgasms, I sometime wonder if I have a problem!

as for pussy eating only tried it once hehe but I LOVE my pussy being licked, sucked and nibbeled :)

how about being licked, sucked, nibbled and fingered - all at the same time? ;)

I just joined the site.. but add me to the list. My girlfriend doesn't like having it done to her all the time, but I always try. Makes me miss my exs who would beg me for it every time they saw me. :D

Welcome to the club hope you have fun in the thread, seen your pic thread very very sexy I'd lick it

well im totally obsessed with orgasm, I need a guy who would spend like an hour down there giving me them without me having to do anything in return, I think I need a pussy eating orgasm slave

well im totally obsessed with orgasm, I need a guy who would spend like an hour down there giving me them without me having to do anything in return, I think I need a pussy eating orgasm slave

Well you looking in the right thread sit on my face and that pretty pink pussy and asshole would be licked all day every day ;)

When he needs a break I'll fill in ;)

Back