Fem Boy Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed two very different posts on this thread. My posts (and my original intention) was to have a thread dedicated to very feminine men, crossdressers, panty wearers, etc.. not so much transexuals. I find these men hot because they walk that fine line between the male and the female, perhaps more male. Transexuals represent a different kind of attraction (or you can call it fetish if you like) that is more female. I was just wondering what the opinion out there was.

good thought

yes..there is a distinction...

and it is sometimes a great turn on to see this fem boys at their best...even though u know they r guys...u want to give them all u have...they are a turn on for sure..

while i do love transexuals..they are the goddesses....fem boys r humans but such beautiful ones!

I've noticed two very different posts on this thread. My posts (and my original intention) was to have a thread dedicated to very feminine men, crossdressers, panty wearers, etc.. not so much transexuals. I find these men hot because they walk that fine line between the male and the female, perhaps more male. Transexuals represent a different kind of attraction (or you can call it fetish if you like) that is more female. I was just wondering what the opinion out there was.

I find myself opting for the more feminine males rather than full on transexuals, I think its something to do with the not being sure... are they CD's? panty wearers? do they have silky / lacy undies on under their boy clothes? (but thats the start of another daydream) I find some transexuals quite butch, but the fem bois are cute and delicious :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back