Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad to see blondie and railman so happy :D


Thank you Miss Molly.
We have had our ups and downs but after almost 3 years I still love him.
But I think that he has learned now that if he hurts me enough for me to be the one to walk away there will be no turning back.
 
Thank you Miss Molly.
We have had our ups and downs but after almost 3 years I still love him.
But I think that he has learned now that if he hurts me enough for me to be the one to walk away there will be no turning back.

I wish you guys the best :)

Railman- you better be good to her ;)
 
Ok. I'm gonna go make a sandwich, get my dvd ready and then I'm comin' back here (or there!) to hunt your ass down!
 
"A senior dsl technician will get back to you to let you know what's going on with your broadband"

"oh, ok...when?"

"Within two working days"

Dude.

He said it without laughing, too.

TWO WORKING DAYS?!?!??!!?

TWWWWWWWWO WOOOORRRKING DAYSSSSSSS??!?!?

*looks around for Ashton Kutcher*

Someone tell me I'm bein' punk'd!

:eek: :eek: :eek:
 
Listen up guys. Actually ladies.

National Mammography day is October 17. Please be aware and take care.

I myself have just consumed a one pound bag of Susan G. Komen M&Ms for the cure. *eep*

But please -- be aware and take care.
 
Thank you Dennis Miller ~ He can say it so much better than I!

I am saying that when civility breaks down, the fall of civilization is close behind. It is surprising to anyone that the least rude of all countries has 222 million guns? It's gotten so weird out there that we've all turned inward and in the process we seem to have forgotten there are other human beings schlepping in this pebble. That's where civility comes in.

Civility is acknowledging that we don't live in a solipsistic universe. We do share this planet with each other, and we should strive to coexist in some sort of civilized, respectful manner. And so to all of you out there who don't cover your mouth, who don't have the money ready when you get to the tollbooth, and who do burp so loudly in public that others wonder where the epicenter was, to all of you dwelling out there on the grassy knoll, if you don't want to join in this noble pursuit of good manners we are all cordially invited to, please . . . go fuck yourself. (Credit: Dennis Miller)
 
I need thirty some odd posts today to meet my goal.

I'm a very goal oriented individual. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top