Tell me one thing...

Hello

Hello one thing interesting is that I've been an EMT, firefighter police reserve and been in the military.
 
Im tired of all the hassle of live and just want some to casually play with, whether online or on the side in real life, chatting and cyber ingredients and be mutually exciting and banffites does have its charms, lol
 
Former sailor who has been around the world, I saw a great many wonders and somethings I wish I hadn't seen...but it makes me who I am today. Now, I turn corn into high fructose corn syrup and some other products. Most days I sail the highways among the sea of corn fields insoutheastern Iowa.

:)

And who are you today?
 
I spent a long long time working in surgery. I wept every time a patient died. I promised myself that when I stopped crying for them I'd quit the job.
 
Wow

I spent a long long time working in surgery. I wept every time a patient died. I promised myself that when I stopped crying for them I'd quit the job.


I thought i had an emotional job as a teacher. You definitely connect on a much deeper level!
 
I thought i had an emotional job as a teacher. You definitely connect on a much deeper level!

Does a paycheck that causes you to weep count as an emotional job?


My one thing is that I'm so naturally easy going and laid back that I am always on the list when it comes time for a random drug screening at work. Twice already this year! Well, ok, I had to go to one because I was in an accident driving a company vehicle. Rear ended while I was stopped at a red light and I needed to go pee in a cup. Wasn't even any damage done. Not that I'm complaining, it's awkward fun to accidentally flirt with someone you've just handed a cup of urine to.
 
When I first shave my head last year the first thing anyone told me was "At least you dont look like a skinhead"
 
A genuine, sweet, offbeat and generally fun girl looking for friends and possibly more.

Tell me one great thing about you that will make me curious to learn more.

Honesty is a must. No games. No bullshit. (I can't stress this enough)

Fair?

I have herpes.
 
I might be too boring for this one but... I'm about to graduate with two engineering degrees at the same time.


(I need better interesting facts)
 
Back
Top