Sexy Women of Literotica!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a shame as I was looking forward to spanking two gorgeous arses. Looks like your will have to endure her share as well.
We had such a hard time getting our asses to cooperate. The cute one I really wanted to turn out was horrid. We were holding hands even.
ROFLAMO, how cute is that, oh gawd I love that visual. ;)
Pop that Booty girl. :)
lol figured you might. ;)
While I'm sorry not to get the opportunity to see Fara, I am DELIGHTED by the opportunity to see your absolutely divine ass, Sassy .. THANK YOU!!
Aww thank you. :kiss:
Fun undies and a great ass! A perfect combination.
Thank you. :heart:
spank! All the things I could do to this wonderful ass. ;)
It could use a long lost of things, so that sounds wonderful :kiss:

Here goes!

You certainly qualify...HOT!!!

attachment.php

Some more pics!

It looks like I have 'cock-eyed' tits but I'm simply leaning sideways. LOL

I would like to let you know, in the second pic, the panties are crotch-less. :eek:

Last edited:
Some more pics!

I would like to let you know, in the second pic, the panties are crotch-less. :eek:

Perfection.

Also edible. I ate through the panties to get to her. :D

Greetings from hot, sweltering, Portland, Oregon...it's been 90+ degrees every day for what seems like ages!...well ok, maybe just a couple weeks...but, I want my rain back:rose:

Last edited:
Some more pics!

Gorgeous tits. Wouldn’t known they were crotchless panties, I thought that we were getting a glimpse of the opening when I read the text.

Greetings from hot, sweltering, Portland, Oregon...it's been 90+ degrees every day for what seems like ages!...well ok, maybe just a couple weeks...but, I want my rain back:rose:

You and me both want cooler weather. At least you got your breasts out to get some air to them. Have some extra playtime with them for me.:devil:

Mmm the weather isn’t the only thing that’s hot in Portland. ;)

And it is just tooooo hot to cover those beauties up, right? :devil::devil::devil:

Thank you for the compliments!:heart:

Who knew how much you could do with a basic shawl?

Lighting is a little dark. I need to slow down with all these pics, don't want to hog the thread up! :D

Last edited:

Lighting is a little dark. I need to slow down with all these pics, don't want to hog the thread up! :D

I love the teasing peek a boo you play with your tits. Always love seeing you no matter how often. Thanks for posting.

We don’t mind how often you post pics of your beautiful body, maybe start your own thread?

I see how you like to cool off Kellee! Seems like that only heats me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back