Supervillain's boredom

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
First off, original characters please. While D.C. or Marvel both create some sexy characters, they've allowed too much grimdark to have a more fun "if a villain won" scenario.

So the concept for this is simple: there's a supervillain who the heroes can't take down. Maybe they're too powerful, maybe they are necessary for the fate of the world, in any case, the villain remains free. Still, heroes couldn't operate if the public knew they were powerless and villain would be overwhelmed holding the entire world under their grasp so they make a deal:

The villain will publically not operate. They can work in the shadows, do some non superpowered crimes but nothing out in public outside of their designated city.

Villain helps with any global, galactic, universal, or multiversal threat.

In exchange: the heroes have to keep them entertained and the villain is allowed to have a major city as their playground.

But what could entertain a supervillain?

1. Villain gets to pick heroes' costumes. Suddenly, heroes have to explain why they went to a fight in their underwear or are wearing skimpier outfits.

2. Any hero who breaks the agreement and figts the villain is on their own and the villain gets to decide what to do with them. I posted a similar idea awhile back about a villain (who ended up being a hero's mom) who humiliated any hero who opposed them and filmed it.

3. Supervillain schemes that cause little destruction but lots of outrage. Slime monsters that eat clothes, small scale invasion of succubii, robot copies that seduce their copied person's lovers, tentacle monsters, etc.

What else can a bored villain want?
 
I had an idea for a reverse “Victorian fate worse than death” scenario - a dangerous supervillainess at long last rids the world of Not!Superman and threatens humanity with annihilation if they do not meet her demands of a trillion dollars, recognizing her as sovereign of the Earth, other super-evil things...and the hand of Joe So-and-So in marriage.

And Joe’s just this guy (as far as anyone can tell, including Joe).

So Joe gets snapped up by the Not!JusticeLeague for interrogation and hostage negotiation. The superheroes trying to figure out what the fuck is up with Joe. Since this is porn, Not!Wonderwoman becomes fixated on Joe since her arch-rival seems obsessed with him, etc.

If the plot went along typical lines, it would turn out that Joe is in fact Not!Superman, but Joe himself doesn’t know it.
 
Back
Top