Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Old 07-17-2018, 02:21 PM   #376
Moochienanu
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelheart2018 View Post
Like is too light of a word. I love your pics and captions for them.
You are very sexy and open.
I also often wish there were more words for adoration. I find this ďjournaling projectĒ to be very cathartic. Itís also nice to know that others find me attractive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todger65 View Post
Soap coated hand moving around your body, feeling the lines of your neck, sliding down to brush over your hardening nipples then cup and squeeze your breasts ending in your nipples held between finger and thumb.

Traveling further down your front feeling the smoothness of your stomach and sliding one hand each side of your groin, teasing but not touching. Following on down to your calves before turning you around.

I start to stand up, bringing my hands up your calves an thighs until I cup your arse check. As I rise up my hard cock has slid up the front of your thighs until it is resting at the V of your thighs.

With one hand I slide down your thigh and lift a leg up around me, my cock nudging against you.
*blush* I am so honoured that you shared your fantasy with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30bandits View Post
you're too sexy for page 2...back where you belong...wish it were on top of me instead of this list though...
*big smile* Thanks for the bump, Doll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlessmurf69 View Post
Great post miss
Iím glad you enjoyed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willingtobeused View Post
Sexy legs and such cute feet
There was a long time when I didnít appreciate that my legs are sexy. Now I really like them and consider them one of my better physical features.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackkjackk View Post
hugs n kisses
XOXO right back at you, Darling.

Old 07-17-2018, 10:03 PM   #377
Moochienanu
Literotica Guru

You're the only woman Who has ever truly been my favorite

You're my favorite little girl

I lay in your arms and I donít want to go. I donít want to get up to shower and dress because that means weíre done. Thereís no more kissing passionately. No more touching your body, feeling your skin against mine. No more moaning and whimpering with such want and need for each other. I donít want to shower alone, but I will. Allowing the water to fall in rivulets over my body from the posh hotel rain shower. I want you to join me, but I know youíre sleeping. I donít want to put on my clothes. These panties you peeled off of me so greedily along with my pants. You wanted me naked and I wanted the same from you. I still remember how your cock feels through the front of your pants. Leaving you this morning is one of the hardest things Iíll ever have to do.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8CDA7E97-B790-4D1F-866B-12A0366EFECD.jpg (19.4 KB, 0 views)

Old 07-17-2018, 10:05 PM   #378
Cutlassman2017
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moochienanu View Post

I lay in your arms and I donít want to go. I donít want to get up to shower and dress because that means weíre done. Thereís no more kissing passionately. No more touching your body, feeling your skin against mine. No more moaning and whimpering with such want and need for each other. I donít want to shower alone, but I will. Allowing the water to fall in rivulets over my body from the posh hotel rain shower. I want you to join me, but I know youíre sleeping. I donít want to put on my clothes. These panties you peeled off of me so greedily along with my pants. You wanted me naked and I wanted the same from you. I still remember how your cock feels through the front of your pants. Leaving you this morning is one of the hardest things Iíll ever have to do.
You look sexy as always my dear.

Old 07-17-2018, 11:10 PM   #379
pvt_addiction
Literotica Guru

Quote:

If only I could stand behind you, my arms around you. Pulling you close, my body pressing against yours. Yeah, thatís where I want to be.

Old 07-18-2018, 04:42 AM   #380
Todger65
Usually Horny

Quote:

I know you want to stay so we can enjoy each otherís body again, but just leave your panties on the pillow to remind me of your scent until the next time.
Available on Skype, Hangouts or as a last resort kik for the ladies, but please text only to start with. Voice is not always possible due to my hearing problems, but if we get on I am willing to try voice or video.

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3627719

Playgrounder #425

Team PM

Old 07-18-2018, 04:56 AM   #381
planetbeat_
Literotica Guru

Quote:

So much sexy in this post, very hot