Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 04-24-2018, 04:25 AM   #51
Erotic69er
Really Really Experienced

Sounds lovely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwanji2 View Post
I love the tactility and sexual intensity of my 3sums. Iíve been a swinger for many years and enjoy 4sum sex with my partners and group sex with a circle of friends but nothing beats my steady 3sums when we all play as one. It's lovely sharing and watching.
We have never had a foursome but we sometimes get some group action when I do CFNM with their book group or card game. I am the only male, so my Willy gets lots of attention![/quote]

I think that the voyeuristic dimension in threesome sex is a major part of its appeal and pleasure. Iíve alwaays enjoyed sharing my partners and taking a rest to watch her orgasm with a friend. She cums and cums with great joy. I find that really turns me on. We feed off one another joy. Itís wonderful making her cum and cum and cum.
You have so much choice. How many woman will want your cock during their book club meets?